Chapter 15~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Jiyong Pov

It was already 2 am but I still couldn't sleep. There are 2 reasons to it. The first reason is that I am thinking of a plan to clear to misunderstanding without revealing my dragon form. The second reason is that my dad digged me a underground den ,as in a den for a dragon and not a room, for me to sleep in so I will not burn anymore bed, pillows or anything in my room and to prevent the chance for my room to catch fire. The den is very cool but it is too dark and too cold! I end up setting a campfire in my den. There are no soft toys or pillows to hug and I ended up hugging the biggest fish from my garden's pond.

I woke up at 4 am in my human form. I was stinkingly smelly, I returned to fish back to the pond and had a refreshing wash. I went to out early because I'm going to bring Taeyeon to school.

Upon arrival at Taeyeon's house, I pressed the car honk. Taeyeon immediately came out. She entered my car and I drive her to school.

"Oppa, why do you want to drive me to school?" Taeyeon asked.

"It was still early so I decided to drive you to school," I said.

"Thanks oppa!"

"What had I missed yesterday?" I asked.

"Nothing much! Oh, you know that girl said that she kissed her brother which had a mental capacity of 5-year-old, do you believe it?"Taeyeon said.

"Really?" I asked pretending to be surprised.

"I don't know, but you saw it just at her house doorstep?" She asked. 

I nodded my head.

"Probably is. So I won't bruised her face okay? But will act like an badass, can I? I want to practise my character for my drama test, okay right?" She asked.

"Okay, but not out of hand!" I warned.

Taeyeon already helped me half and seriously that was actually my plan to not ask Taeyeon to bruised Dara's face but act bad. I'm surprised that she knows what I want to do.

Upon arrival, 

It was still very early and there are only a few of us.

Dara immediately ran towards me and asked, "Jiyong... Can I talk with you for a while?"

"We are over," I said.

"Heard him?" Taeyeon said.

"Please give me a chance for explaination. It is only for a minute please," She pleaded.

"1 minute start now!" I said.

"Really?" Dara beamed.

"50 seconds," Taeyeon said.

"You know that guy who I kissed, he is my younger brother. My younger brother, Cheongdong has a mental capacity of only a 5-year-old. Therefore, I gave him kisses everyday before coming to school." She explained.

A smile formed on my face but I hide it by turning my head away from her.

"Really?" I asked trying not to be happy.

"It is," She said.

"Give me a better excuse next time," I said coldly.

I'm going to forgive her but not so fast...

If I were, it doesn't make sense!

"Jiyong..." Dara pleaded with her puppy eyes.

That's one of my weakness, she knew it...

But... There is no prove...

It still doesn't make sense...

I must not melt now!

At least not right now!

"Time's up!" Taeyeon said.

What? It is only a few seconds?

Nooooooooo!

There goes my last chance to talk to her before we 'broke up'...

Nooooooooo!

"I give you one day to prove it to me," I said.

"Okay," Dara said sadly.

Taeyang quickly walked towards her and pat her shoulders!?!

Yah! She's my girlfriend and only I have the right to pat her like this!

Pabo me...

Pabo...

Now, I'm so jealous!

Why? Why? Why? 

Why do I want to wait?

Why?

(T.T)

Why would I torture myself?

I don't know...

"Yah! You have gone too far!" TOP, Daesung and Seungri came to me and scolded me.

"What?" I pretended to be innocent.

I hate to pretend already...

"You want prove? Few days ago, she didn't even asked for prove!" Seunghyun scolded me.

She did! But had they forgot?

"You tortured her too much already, can't you see she is hurting?" Seungri scolded me and pushed me.

Can't they see I am hurting too?

I need to cover all my lies, think fast to plan, pretend and adapt to my underground den...

I'm hurting enough already, it hurts alot deep in my heart to see that Taeyang is showing so much care to Dara...

It hurts so much to have two identity and I can't tell anyone about my identity as a dragon...

Soon, there are more and more students in the school and now we have to walk the corridor again...

Top walked with Bom, Seungri walked with Chaerin, Daesung with Minzy and Taeyang with Dara...

She's my girl!!!

Only I can walked with her but now...

I only can walked behind them...

Well, the whole school knows about the girls and in fact, in a day, the girls have lots of fanboys...

Minho, one of Dara fanboys, came to Dara asked for autograph. After Dara gave the autograph, Minho grabbed Dara hand and was about to plant a kiss on her hand.

Taeyang immediately pulled Dara's hand and planted a kiss on her hand.

Why? Why? Why so many people want my godness hand to kiss?

I can't stand anymore!

I slowed down and asked Taeyeon, "I can't stand anymore... Can I forgive her now?"

"If you want to," Taeyeon said.

Dara and Taeyang and the rest is almost at the end of corridor to enter ther corridor of classroom.

I shouted, "DARA!!! STOP WHERE YOU ARE!"

Dara Pov

I turned around upon hearing Jiyong's voice.

Why did he called me to stop?

He said we are over aren't we?

Jiyong Pov

She stopped already.

"Listen up, school!" I raised my voice.

"SANDARA PARK, the school's STUDENT COUNCILLOR PRESIDENT, is MY GIRL! SO, HANDS OFF HER! AND ALSO YOU TAEYANG!" I shouted.

"Huh?" Dara said.

I ran towards them.

"Saranghae Dara," I pulled Dara near me and hugged me.

"Ewww..." My members and Dara's friends and Taeyeon and her friends said disgusted at my way of accepting apology and the rest of the school were somehow sad, especially my fangirls and her fanboys.

"Yah! Principal is coming!" Seungri warned.

Dara quickly pulled away from the hug because of the fact that she is the president of student councillor and has the highest postion among the students.

I turned my head around to find Mr Yang, our principal, but couldn't find him.

I knew it... 

"SEUNGRI!!!" I shouted and chased after him for frightening Dara that the Principal is here.


A/N: Comment & Subscribe are loved!!!

Kyahhhhh!!! 60 subscribers!!! Thank you!!!!!

Ok...

I am blocked now!!!

Please anyone who have ideas please help me please!

Please help! 

Help are loved!!!