Chapter 4~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Dara Pov

It's time for councilor meeting. 

We had already started the meeting. Just then, someone entered. Being late equals to punishment, I'm sure all of them knows. The door opens revealing G-Dragon.

Why is he here?

G-Dragon stepped in follow by the other members of Big Bang and followed by Mr Yang.

Eh? Wasn't I not informed of something?

There's no Big Bang concert in school this week.

There's no Big Bang concert outside school this week.

There's no any special occasions which involve Big Bang. Then, why is G-Dragon here? Then what big news does Mr Yang got to report? Both of them came to the front of the meeting room. From my position, I could already see the girls in the student councilor fangirling.

"From today onwards, G-Dragon will be the President's assistant," Mr Yang announced.

"Please guide me along," G-Dragon bowed.

What? My assistant? It's too good to be true!

I composed myself from fangirling. G-Dragon took a seat next to mine. Then we started talking about the meeting. After which, the rest if the councilors left. Which left with G-Dragon, the girls and me.

"G-Dragon oppa, why would you want to join the student councilor?" I asked.

"Just call me Jiyong, you don't have to be so formal. I joined the councilor because I want to... build up my leadership," G-Dragon who preferred to be called Jiyong said.

"Jiyong oppa, you had great leadership! You will be unnie's best assistant!" Minzy stated.

"I wish I also have a assistant so it wouldn't be so tiring," Bom said.

"Me too!" Chaerin said.

"Maybe, I could help you girls to get some assistant," Jiyong offered.

Eh?

"Bye see ya," He cooed leaving the girls and I hanging there.

As usual, it's dusk again. I was walking my usual route and I spot the same dragon at the playground again.

"G-Dragon!" I shouted out his name.

He turned his head and smiled.

"Hi, Dara~ How's your day?" He asked.

"Well, it's something unbeliveable," I said.

"How so?" He asked curiously.

"The kingkas in my school, Big Bang were right in front of me for a few minutes!" I exclaimed and continued," My friends Bom, Chaerin and Minzy were all cloud nine seeing them as they had never   walked towards the corner. All of us had our chance to take pictures with them for the first time!"

"Oh, that group of kingkas?" He said.

​"You know them?" I asked curiously.

"No, but my sister loves them!" He said.

"Who does she likes most?" I asked.

"G-Dragon," He said.

"Really? I bias him. Bom bias Top. Chaerin bias Seungri. But I don't know who Minzy bias," I said.

We continued talking and so.

The next day, 

Big Bang appeared right infront of us again but this time they simply greeted us.

During lunch break, Big Bang appeared right in front of our eyes and ate their food at our table.

The kingkas just came and sit right in front of us. Bom blushes as he saw the kingkas espcially Top smiles at her eating her favourite corn.

Soon, after it's another councillor meeting. The meeting had started and Jiyong had yet to arrive at the meeting. The door opened reaviling G-Dragon. He stepped in and behind him was Big Bang.

"Hyung, you will be Vice President's assistant who named Bom. Maknae, you will be the Admin assistant who is Chaerin. Last but not least, both of you, Taeyang and Daesung will be Technology  and Logistic assistant, Minzy," Jiyong assigned the positions.

Who say he could anyhow assign positions?

Wait...

Did he assign the positions in a way that the girls biases?