Chapter 14~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Dara Pov

Tears began to brim out of my eyes, it's only a misunderstanding. Now, I know how Jiyong felt.

All I want to do now is to clarify with Jiyong...

"Taeyeon, please tell me where Jiyong is," I said.

She continued walking ignoring me.

"Taeyeon, please tell me where Jiyong is, please," I pleaded.

She ignored me again.

"Taeyeon needs to rush to class so stop disturbing her," Tiffany said.

I kneel down in front of her," Please, please tell me where is Jiyong," I pleaded.

A painful slap was on my face, "You can ask Jiyong when he came back," Taeyeon said coldly before walking away.

"Dara, you okay?" Taeyang immediately asked and picked me up.

The girls brought me to the washroom to wash up of my tears.

"Dara, we are sending you home and we are also going, so no more 'buts'" Bom said.

"But..." 

"I said no but right?" Bom said.

"You have to study," I said.

"It's final! We are going home with you!" Chaerin said.

The boys also followed.

After they went home, 

I went to the usual playground.

I paced here and there waiting for G-Dragon. Its already an hour and he had yet to come. I called him but no one reply.

As I was about to leave,

"Sorry, I had a busy schedule today," He said.

At last, he came.

Excited, I ran over to him and hugged him.

He giggled for that I am so excited.

Jiyong Pov

As much as I like her hug, I hate it!

"Dara, why are you so happy?" I faked a chuckle.

"Well... Actually, I had a bad day today..." She said.

I came because I want to know who is the guy that she kissed and to avoid suspicion.

"Why?"

"Jiyong... He... He thought that I cheated him..." She said as tears dripped down.

"Why?"

"He may had dropped by my house and saw me kiss Cheongdong..." She sobbed.

"Who is he?"

"He is my younger brother which had a mental capacity of a 5 year old..." She said sobbing even more.

"Everyday, I would kiss him goodbye before going to school," She said.

Oh...

Indeed I had misunderstood her!

Now what?

Taeyeon had already plan to bruise her pretty face tommorrow...

If I told Taeyeon what had happened, my form as a dragon will be revealed...

Gonna plan carefully...

"Oh..." I replied.

"Catch!" She said tapping on my shoulder as she climbed up the playground.

"Yah!" I said chasing after her.

I climbed up the playground and I caught her in my arms. So, she won't run away. Now, I love her hugs and I'm going to treasure them!

But... How am I suspose to plan?


A/N: Comment & Subscribe are loved!