Chapter 20~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Jiyong Pov

Dara has been avoiding me ever since I tell her that I am a Dragon. She doesn't answer my phone calls, reply my messages, open the door when I went to her house, go to school, talk to me when I am in Dragon form for the past two days.

Yesterday, Taeyeon told me that Dara is angry.

I wanted to apologies to her but she avoid me.

I am very anxious that she would be more angry.

Today, Dara skipped school just because of me. She is the Student councilor president and can't possibly just skipped for pure pleasure.

Will she turn up tomorrow?

I hope she will come, but the chances are slim, very slim indeed.

The next day,

Dara Pov

My friends and Jiyong friends are busy decorating and checking the things in the venue for the Prom. I am currently in the salon with Taeyeon and her friends.

Why am I here?

I am touched by Jiyong actions, the message he sent me, the voicemails I recived from him are touching.

Flashback

"What favour?" Taeyeon asked.

"Please help me lie to Jiyong that I am angry with him," I said.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"If Jiyong is true to me, his actions will tell if you tell him that I am angry. I know that Jiyong is afraid of me when I angry," I said.

"What? Jiyong oppa is scared of you?" Taeyeon chuckled and continued, "Neh, I will help you." 

"Thanks Taeyeon," I said.

End of Flashback

I smiled at Taeyeon and asked, "He still doesn't know right?"

"Neh, he doesn't know," Taeyeon said.

"I trust you," I said.

"Later go together, kay?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Neh" I smiled.

It was 4 in the evening, Taeyeon and her friends and I are already at the Prom venue. 

"Taeyeon, you go and greet Jiyong but don't tell him I am here, okay?" I asked.

"Neh"

Jiyong Pov

"Jiyong oppa," Taeyeon came.

"Oh Taeyeon you came," I said.

"Neh oppa," Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon, I am afraid that my fans will run away when they saw me in dragon form and do you know if Dara is coming?" I asked.

"Oppa, if your fans run away, they don't accept the way you are but only wants your look, wealth or whatever. And oppa, I... I don't know... is Dara unnie... coming," Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon, you are right!" I said and patted her head.

Taeyeon then said," Oppa, I should go and join my friends."

"Ok" I said.

I decided to take a walk. I missed Dara already. I was walking while thinking about her. Just then, I saw a very familiar face and that is none other than Dara. But, I was not convinced because I kept thinking about her.

Maybe, its an illusion.

I rubbed my eyes. Pinched myself. Bite myself.

But it's real.

She is here! 

Dara is strolling around. I quickly run towards her. 

"DARA!!!" I shouted.

Dara Pov

Uh oh, I'm doom!!! Jiyong is now running towards me... I'm not prepared for that... I didn't expected that. I actually want to surprise him later on, but it seems that I can't now...

I acted as if I can't hear him, having my headphones on my ears but the fact is that I did not turn any songs on. I was still busy walking and acted as if I didn't know he is there.

His arms wrapped around me and said," Mianhe Dara, mianhe... I should have told you earlier but every time I try to tell you, the word are stuck in my throat."

I believed that all these are real. 

"Apology accepted," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"No really" I said and run away.

"Yah! Dara!" He shouted running after me.

And soon, he caught me by carrying me from my back, like a bridal way, back to the venue to help up.

On the way back, Jiyong asked, "You were angry right?" 

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Yah! What answer is that!" He exclaimed.

I leaned forward to Jiyong's cheek and pecked his cheek and quickly hides in his shoulder while blushing.

"I want a kiss!" Jiyong said cutely.

"Arraso~" I said and pressed my lips to Jiyong's while blushing.

The kiss last for a minute and broke the kiss when,

"Go get a room!" Seungri said.

While the rest of them giggled, we have reached the main Prom venue.

"Yah! Seungri!!!" Jiyong exclaimed upon seeing me blushing crazily.

Later that evening,

"Jiyong, you are prepared to turn into dragon?" I asked Jiyong.

"Well, I'm not but well, there's no turning back now," Jiyong said.

The venue is flooded with graduating students in all sorts of outfits, dancing.

"Dara, be prepared. I am going to turn into a dragon in a minute," Jiyong said.

"Neh"

Jiyong gave me a peck and continued dancing.

"5 more seconds," Jiyong said.

I hugged him.

"1 more second," Jiyong said.

I kissed him.

Just then, the world hall gasp except Taeyeon and I upon seeing a dragon.

A commotion began and Jiyong then go to the stage to clarify while Taeyeon came beside me and we gave Jiyong courage to talk and the music died down.

"I am Kwon Jiyong, the school's Kingka. This is me whenever the sun sets. I understand that my fans are hurt. If you want to laugh at me, think about it before doing it are you worth to laugh at me. If you want to leave my fanclub, please do because you don't belong there as you only loves me looks." Jiyong said.

Jiyong then came down to Taeyeon and I and the music is on again. 

"Jiyong, you were awesome!" Taeyeon said giving Jiyong thumbs up.

"Jiyong, you were great!" I said giving Jiyong a peck.

"Thanks," Jiyong said.

"Jiyong, is this you?" Seunghyun asked.

"Neh" I said.

"Hyung your stage name suits you," Daesung said.

"Neh, it really does!" Taeyang said.

"YOU LOOK Y HYUNG! Let's take a picture together!" Seungri exclaimed.

The 10 of us took picture and soon all Jiyong fangirls queue in line wanting to take a photograph with Jiyong in dragon form.

Later when everyone got home except the few of us who need to see Mr Yang. 

Mr Yang said," Well, you have made it possible! And Jiyong I am very proud of you. The 10 of you will be the going to be in my new idol groups in my very new entertainment. The reason for asking you to organize is to check if you are able to work together and you have made me proud. And you are talented."

"Really?" All of us exclaimed.

"But how do you know that we are talented?" Chaerin asked.

"You topped the level and just behind Big Bang for all music and dance classes and for you Chaerin, you missed Jiyong by only half a mark for fashion sense," Mr Yang said.

"Bwoh? So we are going to be idols?" Minzy asked.

"Yup, there will be training and in no time you will be idols but just one thing no dating openly!" My Yang said.

"Bwoh?!?" We all exclaimed in disbelieved.

"Mianhe Mr Yang but we are not accepting the offer," Jiyong said looking everyone for a while," We would rather date openly!" 

We then walked away. 

Happiness versus fame. 

Who would want fame over happiness?

At the exit of the venue,

"Dara, want a lift?" Jiyong asked.

"Neh," I said.

"Climb on me then," Jiyong offered.

I climbed on Jiyong.

"Jiyong is so awesome!" Bom exclaimed.

"Bom noona..." TOP said with his puppy eyes.

Jiyong then took off.

"Bye~" I said to the rest of them.

Jiyong had mastered flying and soars high in the night sky it seems near to the moon.

It's my first time so near the sky.

"Jiyong, saranghaeyo~" I said and kissed him.

I turned my head and found Jiyong blushing mad and almost turned into a pink dragon instead of a blue one and almost lost balance.

"Jiyong! Concentrate!" I said.

"Mianhe Dara... Saranghaeyo, Dara~" Jiyong said.


A/N: Here is the end of this story~ 

Comment please~

And thats everyone for your support~~

Also, stay tuned! I might have another version soon~