Chapter 1~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

DARA POV

School

Here I'm in my school; it's none other than YG High. Let me have and brief introduction, I'm the President of YG high... 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Screams were heard, obviously by VIPs. It's an alert that our school's Kingkas are here!

"The boys are here!" Bom screeched.

They are none other than Big Bang. They consist of Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, TOP and lastly G-Dragon. They are totally amazing, other than being Kingkas, they are also our school's band.

"How I wish that Big bang come to our direction..." Bom wished.

"It is impossible Unnie! They never approach anyone at this corridor..." Minzy said.

“What is the time now?” I asked.

“2.30pm.” Chaerin replied.

“I’m late! Bye! See you at the councillor's meeting," I shouted.

Oh! I forgotten to introduce myself, I'm Dara… Sandara Park: the President of YG High. It's going to be tiring day...


G-Dragon Pov

Home

I am the cool, handsome, cute and super G-Dragon who captures lots of girl’s heart!!! Ok... Enough of boasting how charming I am, it's time to write lyrics for my group. I was whistling to the tune when suddenly, a mini fireball came out from my mouth...I guess, my eyes were playing tricks on me, but then the paper burns, only real fire burns paper. I was shocked when I saw my arms were blue and quickly ran towards my mirror in my room. To my horror, I found a great, blue dragon instead of myself. I screeched so loud that my father from the fifth floor ran down to see what had happened.

"Dad! What is happening?" I shouted.

"Um...um..."

"Dad!"

"Ok, it's time I tell you the truth, you are a half-blood..." He trailed off.

"What?" I raised my voiced as I looked at the mirror; I only see a blue dragon. 

"You are a half a human and half a dragon..." Jiyong's father said.

"You're kidding me right?" I laughed.

"No, Jiyong. Listen to the true story... You are the son of my best friend who is your father and the Dragon's princess whom is your mother. Your father brought you to me and asked me to look after you for an hour and went out. The next day, he was found dead after committing a suicide. Here is the watch that your father gave it to me, he said that it is very important, that one day you will soon be a dragon and this watch is to countdown your time before being a dragon..." 

I ran out. I could not believe that he is a dragon. Tears were formed out of disbelief; I am the Kingka of Korea’s most popular school and the leader of YG High’s famous Big Bang, G-Dragon. How could I be a half-blood? *laughs* I think this Earth is getting insane. *laughs* Headlines of YG High weekly news: Kingka is a Dragon? *laughs* Soon my visions were blurred...


Dara Pov

On the way home

Huuul~ Finally, all the meetings had ended. I was walking home, whistling, when I heard some sobbing made. I listened carefully and found that it was from the playground. Curiously, I walked towards the playground. As I walked closer to the source and I was frozen.