Avoid and Jealousy

Finally, we meet!

"Kim-choding's house after closing tonight" Taeyeon texted to both Sooyoung & Hyoyeon. And they both replied: noted. At Hyoyeon house... they ensure all windows are closed, door are well locked and air-con is switched on. All right guys, we can't have meeting at my house as you guys knows, Fany is my neighbour and she will get suspicious. Both of them nodded their head. Now, i received info from Leeteuk's that the 3 "investors" will be coming to Seoul soon and his email mentioned, "their" contact person is actually someone with Seoul police headquater. Now we need to investigate who is this person. said Taeyeon. Which means we gotta go to the station oftenly.. said Hyoyeon. That's great, then i can meet my Bunny more often! said Sooyoung *smiling*. For god sake, we're there to work not for personal love. said Hyoyeon. Both of you, be prepare for any question being asked by the peoples we know from the station. Just be alert. said Taeyeon.  You both will gather whatever info from the station, said Taeyeon. Boss, you're not going? Are you avoiding Tiffany? asked Sooyoung while looking at Taeyeon. *Silence for awhile* No, i will be in contact with SM Lee directly. said Taeyeon. But we thot SM Lee got you to help Tiffany with this case. said Hyoyeon. Right now, we got new info that the "contact person" is in the station and we gotta be cautious about that. Unless Fany got info to discuss with me, said Taeyeon. Beep... Beep... Taeyeon look at his blackberry. "pls come to the station tomorrow morning - SM Lee" Cya, Taeyeon replied. Taeyeon show the message from SM Lee to both of them. Maybe will have some changes, said Taeyeon. Sooyoung, you try to go to the station more often to check it out any suspicious officer in the act and arrange a date with your Bunny as well as to cover up your purpose. said Taeyeon *smiling*. oh, sure! said Sooyoung. Hyoyeon, you be at Soshi tomorrow to help Maknae. said Taeyeon. Ok, no problem. said Hyoyeon.

Next day, Taeyeon was about to left home to meet SM Lee in his office. And he met Tiffany at their basement carpark. Hey Taeng, greeted Tiffany *smiling* Hi Fany, said Taeyeon *coldly* What's wrong with this guy... he's giving me the cold shoulder early in the morning. (in Tiffany's mind). And both their car reached the station together. Tiffany saw Taeyeon's car and she walked over to him. Hey, how come you're here early in the morning? asked Tiffany. I'm meeting SM Lee, cya. said Taeyeon and he just walk off. Hmm... He's weird today..(in Tiffany's mind). Knock.. knock..! come in! said SM Lee from inside. Morning Mr Lee, said Taeyeon. Morning Taeng... have a seat first, Tiffany will be here soon. said SM Lee. huh? stay calm... be cool... you can do it... (in Taeyeon's mind). Knock.. Knock..! come in, said SM Lee. Morning Sir, sorry i'm late. said Tiffany. And she saw Taeyeon sitting at the sofa. All right, we have got the latest update from USA that the 3 robbers is coming to Seoul soon, perhap next week. Inspector Hwang, go to Taeng if you needs any info/help.. pls work closely together. said SM Lee. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany look at each other and both keep quiet. SM Lee realised there's awkwardness between the two of them. Something happen between the two of you? asked SM Lee curiously. No, i will try my best to assist Inspector Hwang and if there's nothing else, i will take my leave now. said Taeyeon. Taeyeon walked out of SM Lee's office.

Tiffany chased after him. Taeng, wait! Tiffany called. Pulled Taeyeon's arm to stop him from walking away. And she kept pressing question on Taeyeon until they walk to Team A (Tiffany's dept). What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving so cold towards me? asked Tiffany. Yoona, Sunny & Nicole has never see Tiffany so angry before. Nothing, i think it's better we don't get too close and avoid any mis-understanding, said Taeyeon. What did you just say? Kim Taeyeon! asked Tiffany angrily. Well well well... Taeyeon, it's very bad of you to turn away a pretty babe! said Siwon. Shut your mouth! said both Taeyeon & Tiffany looking at him. Taeyeon just walk out of the station. Beep Beep...Tiffany's phone message, I will meet you later tonight for discussion on the case and pls ensure nobody will notice us - from Taeyeon. Tiffany is blur about what's going on with Taeyeon. Sudden cold and warm bout him is making her confusing. I'm not going to reply or call him, who ask you to be so annoying earlier. (In Tiffany's mind). Late evening... Taeyeon keep looking at his phone. Fany did not reply me at all.. Hmm.... is she mad at me for this morning? I better call her now. (In Taeyeon's mind). Ring ring.... (phone screen shown: Taeng's calling) Tiffany looked at her phone and ignore it. She walked away for a bath. Why is she not picking up my call... did something happen? (In Taeyeon's mind). As he walked to the balcony and look over to Tiffany house. The light is on... which means she's at home! I better go over... (In Taeyeon's mind). As Taeyeon grabbed the spare key for Tiffany's house and walk over to her house. When he open the door and walk in. Help...and he heard Tiffany's screaming. He quickly ran to her room, it's the flying cockroach again. Taeng... help! said Tiffany. Taeyeon managed to "settle" the flying cockroach. Fany ah... Why are you not replying me nor answer my phone call. asked Taeyeon. And why are you treating me that way in the morning? Tiffany asked back. That's why i'm here to explain, said Taeyeon. As Taeyeon explained to Tiffany, both of them will pretend to ignore each other from now on in order to investigate who is the "contact person" in the station.

At Soshi cafe. Do you guys realised that Taeyeon & Tiffany are behaving like stranger recently? asked Jessica to Sunny & Nicole. Yes, they are cold to each other even when Taeng came to the station, they don't even greet each other. said Sunny. How strange... looks like Taeyeon oppa is avoiding Tiffany unnie.. said Seohyun. Looks like i gotta check it out with Taeng then, said Yuri. Ding Ding... Everybody looked and saw Taeyeon walking in. Taeng... Come, let's have a talk. said Yuri. Why do you look so serious? asked Taeyeon. Do you mind telling us, what happen between you & Tiffany? asked Jessica. We have talked about it and we are just friends. Both of us agreed on that. said Taeyeon.  All of them got stunned by his answer. Oh... Before I forgot, Nicole's birthday is next Sunday and she would like to invite all of you to her birthday celebration, dinner at her house. said Hyoyeon. Ok, I be there... We too.. Me too... All right, all going! said Hyoyeon.

Nicole's birthday...  Hey everybody, thanks for coming. Make yourself at home. Sooyoung has already started her food tasting session wth Sunny. Yuri & Jessica sitting at the couch feeding each other. Yoona & Seohyun was at the balcony. Nicole brings Tiffany around her house. Taeyeon oppa! Hara called. You... Oh, I remember, you are the California girl. said Taeyeon. You do remember me... said Hara. Who don't remember when you create such a big problem for people. said Jessica. Hara don't bother about Jessica's comment and continue to cling on Taeyeon. Tiffany walk out from the kitchen and saw Hara is pestering Taeyeon. She felt anger and jealous at the same time. She was mad about it. Why do i feel this way....am I in love with Taeng? (in Tiffany's mind). Taeyeon saw Tiffany's face shown anger while looking at him, he quickly pull Hara hands away from him and said: Hara ssi, i'm not the man for you cause i only treat you like a little sister. Everybody heard that and glad that Taeyeon make it clear to Hara that they are not possible. Tiffany is even more happy to hear that and shown her smiling face. Then what kind of girls do you like, oppa? asked Hara. Independent, smart & cool... most important, she must have the same mindset as me. said Taeyeon while looking at Tiffany. And she must have that kind of special eye-smile to capture his heart... said Yoona. All laughing and Tiffany is blushing.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************