Investigation going on and action!

Finally, we meet!

Incheon International Airport, arrival hall - 1pm. Three Mens in suit was escorted by their bodyguard at the entrance. kacha kacha kacha... their every movement and reaction was photo-taken by Sooyoung. As soon as they get  into their luxury car, Sooyoung also hop into a mini van (drived by Hyoyeon) is following them all the way. The luxury car drive into a 6 star hotel in Seoul. Sooyoung get off the van at near-by & walk into the hotel as a guest. As soon as Hyoyeon walk into the hotel and join hands with Sooyoung. Sooyoung & Hyoyeon act as tourist and take the lift up to level 20 and they are passing by the 3 rooms (2037, 2038 & 2039) and to confirm the 3 mens was inside. As Taeyeon already booked the room near-by as 2040. Few weeks ago, Taeyeon already hacked into the hotel tracking system to find out about the room being reserved for the 3 mens and book a room at level 20 for their investigation purpose. Hyoyeon remains at the hotel and update Taeyeon on the current status. While Sooyoung went back to Soshi to help-out the maknae also not to expose too often at the hotel..

While at the police station, Tiffany over-heard a man voice talking at the staircase. "Yes, i know you guys are here for 2 days only. I reserved a table for 4 of us tonight at your hotel restaurant in VIP room at 7pm. i see you then." Tiffany quickly hide herself into another room. And she saw Siwon. Could it be him (In her mind thinking). Taeng, i need to meet you now, it's urgent! She texted Taeyeon. Ok, meet at my house in 15mins. Taeyeon replied. When Tiffany reached Taeyeon house, she just open it with her spare key and she saw Taeyeon only in his towel (upper body ). Yah... why do you walk around only in towel? asked Tiffany while covering her eyes. Hey, this is my house, why can't i and you just open the door without pressing the bell. said Taeyeon in protest. But you said at this moment (investigation undercover) try to avoid others attention, that's why i just open it with my spare key. said Tiffany. Mmm... i'm sorry. I will try to put on clothes once bathed. Wait for me at the study room, i be there in minutes. said Taeyeon. Something happen that you need to see me urgently? asked Taeyeon. I found someone suspicious at the station when i over-heard his conversation on the phone, but i'm not sure whether i'm being sensitive. said Tiffany. Who is it, what's their coversation like? asked Taeyeon. It's Choi Siwon and... Tiffany told Taeyeon what she over-heard. Hmm.... ok, let me handle this. If Choi Siwon really turns up at the hotel and had dinner with them then we got the answer. said Taeyeon. Fany, (eye contact) there will be some action tonight, stay alert with the team and get ready. said Taeyeon. Wae...? I thought you quit the force just a lead a peaceful life, but you are still so into investigation. said Tiffany. Yeah... it's a bad habit, isn't it? hmm... i should avoid seeing you then. said Taeyeon with laughed. Tiffany pouted. Want to have some coffee, my special brew? asked Taeyeon. Sure, i would love it. said Tiffany *eye-smile*

After Tiffany left. Taeyeon called Hyoyeon to check and get a table at the hotel restaurant same as Siwon booked. 7pm at the restaurant, the 3 robbers reached and they are guided by the Manager to their reserved VIP room. Soon after, Siwon turns up and enter the same VIP room. After awhile, Hyoyeon pretend to walk pass the VIP room and had a glance thru a small gap, he saw Siwon talking to the 3 robbers happily and tap their shoulders. I will bring you guys for entertainment later after dinner. said Siwon smiling. 2 hours after their dinner and they are walking out of the restaurant. Hyoyeon texted Sooyoung to stand-by their mini van at the hotel entrance for follow-up. Hyoyeon hop into the mini van, Sooyoung saw Siwon'car, luxury car coming out and they followed. After 30mins of travelling, both cars stopped at this well famous nightclub in Seoul. Hyoyeon followed them into the nightclub while Sooyoung called Taeyeon. Boss, you got it! Choi Siwon are with them. They are at the xxx nightclub now. Ok, i be there soon. said Taeyeon. Hyoyeon was dancing with the girls in the nightclub while waiting for Taeyeon. Taeyeon arrived the nightclub and someone touched his shoulder...Hi Handsome, could you like to have fun with me? said a pretty babe looking at him. No, thanks pretty lady. Taeyeon rejected. He saw Siwon from far came out from a room. Taeyeon contacted Sooyoung & Hyoyeon together as they brief thru their plan. Boss, you're right! It looks like they are going to settle their deal here. said Sooyoung. I will contact SM Lee for his team to get ready. We will just watch and see the upcoming. said Taeyeon. They get a room next to Siwon and observe... and Hyoyeon dressed as a nightclub girl to get into the room. Siwon didn't notice him and present a suitcase with millions inside. Here, the money for selling your "goods" as agreed i took my 10% from here. Siwon said and took 2 packs of money and put into his pocket.

Soon after Siwon and the robbers walked out of the nightclub. They are shocked and saw the police surrounded them Tiffany walked infront and said: Freeze! you're surrounded by the police. Inspector Choi, well done. pls walk over to us. said Tiffany. The robbers stared at Siwon and pointed at him: Betrayer! Siwon tried to run away from the robbers but got hold from SM Lee. thank you, sir. said Siwon. No problem and you're under arrested. said SM Lee smiling. What? Siwon in shock. At the other end, the robbers and their bodyguard started the gun shot with the police outside the nightclub. The bodyguard and the other two robbers dead on the spot and left only one and he hit on Tiffany and grab her as the hostage. Taeyeon appear from nowhere and pointed the gun at him. YOU... police! You are still alive! said the robber. Of course, i have been waiting for your returns and nab you with my own hands (this robber is the one who shot Kyungsan's mom). Hahahaha! It's looks like you have to make a choice again same as 3 yrs ago. said the robber and he grab Tiffany tightly. Taeng... shoot him, we can't let him get away again! said Tiffany. Fany ah....i.. i can't. said Taeyeon. Well well well.... it's a little bit different this time huh... it's seem like you two are lovers. said the robber. Taeng... don't bother about me, quick.. shoot him! said Tiffany. Fany... I love you. said Taeyeon. Tae.... Tiffany called. Both looking at each other. Remember... I love you, together with Kyungsan. We love you, Fany ah... said Taeyeon. Tiffany suddenly remembered she used to play with Kyungsan as head banding down while saying i love you. Taeyeon aimed at the head of the robber and shouted: Fany... I LOVE YOU and Tiffany banded her head down. Taeyeon shoot right at the robber's head and the robber dead on the spot. Taeyeon runs over and hug Tiffany in his arm tightly. Fany ah... are you ok? asked Taeyeon. I'm... I'm fine, said Tiffany trembling. It's ok now... don't be afraid. said Taeyeon while patting Tiffany's back.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok.... case closed. Taeny will be official on the upcoming...