Feeling...

Finally, we meet!

Hey Tiffany! Someone shout from far. When Tiffany turns her head and saw it's Siwon (her face turn black). Are you used to shout at peoples name? Inspector Choi? asked Tiffany. Well... it's trying to get attention, especially yours... said Siwon. *sly smile* I'm not interested at all, said Tiffany coldly. Tiffany, come on! I'm a romantic guy you can see and i'm definitely better than that blockhead Taeyeon. said Siwon proudly. Do you know how annoying you are to me? And don't you dare to compare yourself with my Taeng! He is so so much better than you.. said Tiffany. What? Your Taeng.. I just don't understand, what makes you like him so much? asked Siwon. Yes, I like him! In term of personality, he's caring, gentle and always think for others.. he's a gentleman especially come to girls. You can't compare to my Taeng at all. said Tiffany. Siwon is so embarassed by Tiffany remarks on him infront of her team members. (Yoona, Sunny & Nicole was smiling at the side). Siwon walk towards the door in anger.

And everybody saw Taeyeon (carrying Kyungsan) who is standing at the door over-heard the conversation earlier. I will not lose to you, Kim Taeyeon! said Siwon while passing by Taeyeon. Yerh! (bite)... Kyungsan bited Siwon arm without his notice. Ouch... let go you little rascal! said Siwon in pain. Taeyeon had enough of Siwon nonsense and throw him on the floor with his single hand. As Siwon trying to touch Kyungsan. Don't you dare to lift a finger on him, Choi Siwon! said Taeyeon. Tiffany runs over to Taeyeon and carry Kyungsan to ensure he's not in fear. Umma.... Kyungsan called Tiffany with smile (with his tooth showing). My little hero.. said Tiffany with her eye smile. And Daddy hero.... said Yoona *laughing*. Wow... both father & son are so protective, we're so envious! when will Kyungsan be so close to us? said Sunny & Nicole *pouted*. Ermm... no... actually... because... i'm afraid Siwon might hurt Kyungsan that's why i throwed him on the floor, Taeyeon explained. Fany ah, are you ready to go now? asked Taeyeon *shy* Yes, Taeng. Thanks for coming to fetch me. said Tiffany *blushed* Ok bye everybody! said Taeyeon while holding Kyungsan's hand and wave good-bye.

In the car, both Taeyeon & Tiffany was quiet. Suddenly, Kyungsan calling Appa... Umma... Appa... Umma... both of them felt more embarassed. Ermm.... Just now at the station, i over-heard the conversation between you & Siwon. said Taeyeon *eye rolling*. Oh... I'm joking, Taeng. I was just trying to make him give up on me. said Tiffany. (Tiffany Hwang Mi Young... what are you doing? Just tell him...) Tiffany blamed herself for the cover up. Oh, i knew it! I was right, you're bluffing him. said Taeyeon. Yeah.. Sorry i made use of you, Taeng. said Tiffany. (Why are you so slow in term of feeling, Taeng? You just believed what i said). In Tiffany's mind. Nah... It's ok, in fact he's really annoying. said Taeyeon. Taeyeon do understand how Tiffany felt about him (he's not a blockhead) just that, now is not the right time for him to fall in love. He can only watch over Tiffany from now and then.  

Back at home. Fany ah... would you mind to look after Kyungsan for me while i check what's wrong with your car at the basement carpark? asked Taeyeon. Sure, no problem. thanks Taeng. said Tiffany *eye-smile* OMG... that eye-smile had my heart beating real fast. Taeyeon's mind. How about going for dinner later, my treat to you for helping? said Tiffany. Sure, why not. said Taeyeon *smiling*. After awhile, Taeyeon done checking Tiffany's car. And he went up to his house for a bath as he was sweating all over his tee. Tiffany was playing with Kyungsan, saw Taeyeon at the doorstep with his wet tee.. (oh gosh, he's so macho!) in Tiffany's mind. Ermm... what's wrong with my car? asked Tiffany. Well, it's just some exhaust problem... anyway i fixed it. Let me take a bath and we can go for dinner. said Taeyeon. Ok, i will get Kyungsan change too, said Tiffany *smiling*

After bathed, Taeyeon put on a checked shirt + Jean. Ok, are you ready? asked Taeyeon while looking at Tiffany & Kyungsan. Sure, let's go, said Tiffany happily. They went into a korean restaurant for dinner. The Boss is taking photo for every customers, table by table as that day is the 29th anniversary of the restaurant. When the boss walked over to Taeyeon's table... Come and have a family photo taken on my restaurant 29th anniversary, say cheese... wait wait, Daddy & Mommy closer pls... Daddy, put your arm around Mommy's shoulder. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other (blushed) Yeah, excellent! Thank you! said the Boss. Tiffany take picture of the photo by her mobile and give the original photo to Taeyeon. Keep well, said Tiffany to Taeyeon. *smiling* After dinner, Taeyeon send the sleeping Kyungsan to the nanny house while Tiffany waited in the car. Ok, let's go home now. said Taeyeon. And he realised it's quite awkward to said that and Tiffany was just smiling at him. Both reached their doorstep & say good night to each other.

Tiffany is going to take a bath as she only had a towel to cover her in her room. Suddenly she saw a cockroach flying around and she screamed (real loud) help.... Taeyeon heard her screaming and quickly took the spare key (of Tiffany's house) and rush over to see what happen. Just when he open Tiffany's door and saw her screaming like hell & pointing at the flying cockroach. Taeng... help! said Tiffany. Fany ah... stay calm & don't move. said Taeyeon. Yah... It's flying over... said Tiffany and she jumped on Taeyeon and both of them fell on the bed. They accidentally kissed... both of them are having eye contact (looking at each other eyes, so close). And Tiffany realised her towel has loosen at this time... she pulled Taeyeon's collar nearer to her. Wwhat... are you doing? asked Taeyeon. My towel has loosen, keep your eyes closed. said Tiffany. Taeyeon immediately closed his eyes to avoid the embarassment on Tiffany. 5 mins gone (quiet). Fany ah.. Are you done? Can i open my eyes now? asked Taeyeon. Yes, Taeng. said Tiffany. Oh gosh, i didn't know that you're so shy and got your face red easily... said Tiffany *smiling* Ermm.... why don't you have your bath now and i will be watching TV outside, just want to ensure no more flying cockroach... said Taeyeon *smiling*. You will? asked Tiffany. Yes, I will. Just go ahead. said Taeyeon. Ok, Thanks, said Tiffany *smiling*.

Ring ring... Tiffany's mobile ringing. Taeng... answer the phone for me, pls. Tiffany shouted from her bathroom. Ok, said Taeyeon. (Phone screen shown Yoona calling) Hello Yoong, Fany is taking her bath at the moment, i'll get her to call you back. said Taeyeon. Taeng... what are you doing at Inspector Hwang's house at this late hour and you're answering her phone... hmmmm.... you... you both! hahaha... said Yoona laughed. Yah... things are not like the way you're thinking, don't mistaken. said Taeyeon. Urhuh... you gotta explain, i look for you tomorrow at Soshi. said Yoona *laughing*. This Yoong.. Taeyeon sighed.

1 hour later, Tiffany finished her bath and walk to the living room. She saw Taeyeon fall asleep on the sofa. You looks cute while sleeping *eye-smile* (in Tiffany's mind). She lean over closer.. nearer to Taeyeon's face.. Taeyeon suddenly awake and they are in an awkward position staring at each other. Ermm... How can you fall asleep, you sure there's no more cockroach? asked Tiffany *pouted* Hmm... I checked and don't see any. Perhaps we should check at the dustbin area to ensure it's clean. said Taeyeon (Yawn...). Ok. Taeng... you looks tired, better go home and have a good sleep. said Tiffany. Yeah, I'm dead beat. Lock the door well, Fany ah.. Good night & bye. said Taeyeon. Bye.. Thanks Taeng. said Tiffany.

Next day at the Soshi's cafe around 2pm... Ding Ding... Welcome to Soshi's... said Seohyun. Seobaby! called Yoona. Yoong.. how come you're here? asked Seohyun. I'm here for Taeng.. where's he? said Yoona. Taeng is not here yet, what's up... Yoong? asked Hyoyeon. Hahaha... he must be having a real good night yesterday! said Yoong in smiling. Huh... what do you mean? asked Sooyoung. Well, i tell you guys.. yesterday when i call.... (Yoona told the Soshi gang about last night phone call). Wow.... both of them are getting fast in getting together! said Hyoyeon. Well, i'm expected when i saw the way Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. said Sooyoung. Taeng oppa & Tiffany unnie are such a perfect match! said Seohyun *smiling*. Hey guys... who's the perfect match? said Jessica & Yuri walking in holding each other waist. Which couple is more perfect than me & my wifey huh? asked Yuri *smiling*. It's Taeng & Tiffany! said Yoona. Gosh.... that's pretty fast. said Jessica *smiling* I knew it! i knew there's some sparkles between the two of them... said Yuri *laughed*.

Ding Ding.... everybody looks up. Hey Taeng! Yuri called. Hey Yul, looking for me? Hey Sica, you're here too... said Taeyeon (yawning). You must be having a great night yesterday huh...? asked Yoona *smiling* Yeah.. I'm so tired but i had a good sleep. said Taeyeon. Boss, we heard that last night you & Tiffany... asked Hyoyeon. Yah... there's nothing between us! said Taeyeon in protest. Yoong, you must be the one.... said Taeyeon pointing at Yoona. Hey Hey... i'm just sharing what i know with all my buddies here ok... said Yoona *laughing* Sighed.... actually what happen last night was... (Taeyeon told them what happen yesterday about the cockroach but he did not mention about the eye contact with Tiffany cause he know this group of peoples will make a big whoohaa about it). Hmm.... that's it? asked Yuri. Yes and that's the truth. So... do not make any wild guess about Tiffany & me ok. i don't want her to feel embarass. said Taeyeon. But you seems to care alots for Fany... do you like her, Taeng? Jessica asked directly. Yes, i do like her but as a friend. Looked, i'm busy with my cafe... i have a son to take care... i have other better things to do than having a relationship, not now Ok! said Taeyeon and he stared at Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon & Sooyoung and walked straight to the couch area. The 4 guys just keep quiet as they understood what he means. Both Jessica & Sehyun are shock by Taeyeon's sudden reaction about this. What's wrong with him? asked Jessica looking at Yuri. Well, baby... like what he said, not now. said Yuri.

Beep Beep... Taeyeon looked at his ipad shown "you got mail" under SNSD email. Taeyeon open it and saw the latest information regards to his investigation since 2 years ago, about three richmans (those robbers back in 3 yrs ago) from USA are coming back to Seoul for business investment. Finally, they're back! Taeyeon looked stern. Taeyeon has been tracking for the 3 robbers that fled 3 yrs ago and he got info that these 3 robbers has fled to USA and changed their identity to become US citizen and they are involved in all kinds of illegal dealings over there too. The police from the states are trying to gather evidence to nab them too, but no avail. Taeyeon's friend, Leeteuk with the police force in the states, has been updating Taeyeon the info of these 3 robbers. And they worked hand in hand together.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the delay! This chapter is more on Taeny but hiding their feeling....

Hmm... guess i'm getting more peoples involved, upcoming into investigation. cya..