When Kim Tae Yeon meet Tiffany Hwang

Finally, we meet!

Next day morning...Taeyeon wake up at 7am to prepare his special brew for Yuri. DING DONG... Taeyeon open the door and saw Yuri. Hey Yul, you are early.. Come in and have a sit. I'm preparing the special brew. Thanks Buddy! said Yuri.

Let's have some special brew before you go to Jessica house, said Taeyeon. Sure, cheers! said Yuri. After awhile....Yuri gonna leave for Jessica house. Thanks again, Taeng. said Yuri. No problem, Buddy. Try to talk to her & good luck ya. said Taeyeon. Yuri knows well that, now is not the perfect timing to talk to Jessica but he will wait.

As usual, he put the breakfast & special brew (with a note: good morning, hope you enjoy this breakfast. i hope you will give me a chance to talk. Love, Yul) at Jessica door, press the bell and hiding somewhere. As he can see from the gate (hiding) as usual Jessica throw the breakfast into the rubbish bin & drink only the special brew. Yuri smile in his mind: at least she drink the special brew.

At Taeyeon's... (phone ringing). Hello, Taeyeon speaking. said Taeyeon. Hi Taeng, SM Lee here. Can you meet me at the airport later at 10am? said SM Lee. Ok sure, Mr Lee cya.

At the airport, SM Lee was holding this cardboard showing: WELCOME BACK, HWANG MI YOUNG! And this lovely lady with long & curving black hair; Tiffany Hwang finally arrived & called: Uncle Lee! Oh, Miyoung ah you are so pretty & grown up. It's been 9 yrs since i visit your Dad in LA when you're still in high school. times files... how's your dad? asked SM Lee.Thank you, Uncle Lee. Dad is fine, he ask me to send his regards to you too & he will give you a call tonight, said Tiffany. That's great, now let's go for breakfast & i will introduce someone to you, Miyoung. said SM Lee. Tiffany thinking: who is this person so important that she have to meet the moment she arrived?

At the airport cafe, Taeyeon reached the cafe. He walked in, saw SM Lee and there's a lady back-facing him. Taeng, you're very punctual, said SM Lee. Hi, Mr Lee. said Taeyeon. Tiffany stand-up & turn to Taeyeon (both of them had a sudden crush in their heart, both thinking: he/she looks familar) stand there & look at each other until SM Lee made a cough. Ahum! Both of you, pls take a seat & i will introduce.

Taeng, this is Miss Hwang Miyoung, the new inspector that i mentioned to you last week. said SM Lee. Nice meeting you, Miss Hwang. said Taeyeon. Miyoung ah, this is inspector Kim Taeyeon which i mention to you. said SM Lee. Nice meeting you, Inspector Kim. said Tiffany.

Taeyeon: No, Miss Hwang. I'm no longer an inspector... I quit the police force. you may call me Taeyeon. *smile*

Tiffany: (thinking: he looks charming & so cute when he smile) Oh, Uncle Lee kept mentioning your name on the phone. You must be the best of his inspector even though you left now. You may call me, Tiffany too. *eye smile*

Taeyeon's mind: omg! her eye smile is slashing my heart now! Ok, Tiffany ssi.

After the breakfast..... Uncle Lee, I'll be staying with my best girl friend in Seoul. So don't worry about me. said Tiffany. Ok, then. Taeyeon, can you give her a lift to her friend's house? asked SM Lee. Sure, no problem. Mr Lee. said Taeyeon. Miyoung ah, I will see you next Monday then, enjoy yourself this week, you may look for Taeyeon if you need anything, he will take care of you. said SM Lee *smiling to them* Leaving both of them standing there blushing..

Ermm... Tiffany ssi, shall we go? asked Taeyeon. Sure. Taeyeon oppa.

Ok, this is the address. I think the number is just futher up. said Tiffany. DING DONG.. Jessica open the door & saw Tiffany. Sica.. Fany.. Both of them was so happy & hugged each other tightly! Until Taeyeon called: Jessica. Tiffany ssi, you know each other? Jessica invited both of them to her house. Now, both Taeyeon & Tiffany rememebered they met each other one year ago in California while attending Yuri & Jessica wedding.Taeyeon helps to carry Tiffany luggage to her room & said: Tiffany ssi, this is my namecard. You may contact me anytime. By the way, can i have your number too, just in case.. asked Taeyeon. *smile* Sure, let me key into your phone. said Tiffany *eye smile* Hey, you both. are you done with the exchanging? asked Jessica while smiling at Tiffany. the blushing between Taeyeon & Tiffany.. omg, so embarassing! Ermm... I will make a move now, bye ladies. said Taeyeon. Ok, drive careful.. bye Taeyeon oppa. said Tiffany. Stop looking... he's gone. Jessica teasing Tiffany. And Tiffany blushed again.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, I will have all the team members showing on my next chapter. cheers...