Need help..

Finally, we meet!

9.30am at SM Lee's mansion

Taeyeon: Good morning, Mr Lee.

SM Lee: Morning Taeng. I'm glad to see you here, thanks for coming.

Taeyeon: Mr Lee, may i know why you wish to see me?

SM Lee: To be frank.. i need your help for a case which happened 3 yrs back, Taeng.

Taeyeon: 3yrs back? Is it.... (cut off by SM Lee)

SM Lee: Yes, Taeng! It's the robbery case that you handled.

Taeyeon: (acted like don't care at all) But Mr Lee, I left the force already. Right now, i'm just a cafe owner & i have a kid (Kyungsan - 3+ yrs old) to take care of. I don't wish to get involve with this.

SM Lee: Inspector Kim! (cough) Sorry, Taeng. But you do care right, you wish to track them down right & answer to Kyungsan when he grow up, don't you?

**Flashback**

3 yrs ago - seoul bank robbery, 5 robbers, 2 hostages (Mother & toddler). 3 robbers ran away with huge money, 2 robbers & mother hostage died at the scene, left the toddler alone w/o any kin Taeyeon felt the needs to take care of the toddler as his finds that it's partly his fault for causing the toddler's mom dead. He has adopted the toddler.

**I don't wish to prolong this... End of flashback**

SM Lee: By the way, i be having new inspector coming on board next week & i would like you to help her on this case. She's from LA, i need you to take care of her too.

Taeyeon: ?? Why me? You have lots of inspectors in the force, Mr Lee.

SM Lee: Taeng, among all my inspectors.. i trusted you the most. it's a waste that you left the force., you know. Moreover, you are the best person to help her.

Taeyeon: Sir. Ermm... I mean, Mr Lee. thanks for the compliment. But... my english is just basic and i seldom speak.

SM Lee: No problem, Taeng. She's a korean-american, she can speak korean. I believe you will like her. *laughed*

Taeyeon: huh? *blushed* Ermm... Mr Lee, may i know why are you so concern of this new inspector? You are so strict to us last time (thinking back then)..

SM Lee: Her dad is a old friend of mine and i treat her like my daughter too.

Taeyeon: Oh i see. Ok, i will help you. But she can only come to me when she really needs my help.

SM Lee: Sure! Thank you for helping. I will arrange for both of you to meet up once she arrive. Come, let & take the breakfast.

Taeyeon: No problem, Mr Lee.

**********************************************************************************************

3pm meeting Yuri at Soshi's cafe

Yuri: Taeng... over here.

Taeyeon: Hey Yul, what's up?

Yuri: Taeng, i need your special brew.

Taeng: Easy, just queue up, order & pay... *laughed*

Yuri: Taeng, i need you to make the special brew personally.

Taeng: Huh.. why? (thinking..) Is this for Jessica?

Yuri: Yes.

Taeng: Yul, It's been a year... why don't you both have a good talk about it. If she still insist to have a divorce, then forget it.

Yuri: You won't underdstand, Taeng. I won't give up & it's partly my fault for being so dead drunk on our wedding night which i shouldn't & that's cause our separation.

**Flashback**

Yuri & Jessica holds their wedding in California. On their wedding night, Yuri was so drunk & went to the wrong hotel room. And Jessica found him with another girl on bed the next day morning. She was so furious & fly back to Seoul immediately, at the same time apply for separation.

**End of flashback**

Taeng: Ok, i will do it for you. what time are you coming tomorrow?

Yuri: 7.30am & i be making breakfast for her too.

Taeng: What? sigh... there goes my weekend sleep.

 

*******************************************************************************************

This is my third time writing. I hope it won't erase off again. Upcoming... Tiffany & Jessica will be in the story.