Chusok @ Jeonju (Part 1 - Visiting)

Finally, we meet!

Taeyeon had a real good sleep last night. When he open his eyes and yawn... streched his body and hands... He realised the room in pink colour (obviously not his house) and mumble.. Fany! That's the first time he slept at Tiffany's house. He go to the bathroon, intend to rise his mouth (as he doesn't have his tooth kit). He saw the y lingerie hanging on the wall and he's trying to recall, did Fany wear this last night? How come i didn't realise... (hit his forehead). After he rised his mouth, he walk out from the room and look for Tiffany. Baby... Fany baby... where are you? Taeyeon calling for Tiffany. I'm here, Tae... at the kitchen. said Tiffany. Taeyeon saw Tiffany wearing a pink big tee (with a heart shape logo) that covered up to her thigh. He hugged her waist and kissed her neck. Morning Baby! muack! Tiffany has a shock and calm herself by giving Taeyeon a kiss on the lips (a passionate morning kiss)... morning Tae! said Tiffany. *eye-smile* Oh... you're killing me with your eye-smile early in the morning... Fany ah, said Taeyeon and he kissed Tiffany again. Tiffany is blushing. Hmmm..... why don't you get more sleep then, said Tiffany pouted. I wana hold you like this, right now... said Taeyeon. And both of them are smiling at each other.

Oh... what time is it now? Don't you have to go work, Fany ah? asked Taeyeon while hugging Tiffany. It's Chusok and i have applied 3 days leave. said Tiffany and continue to prepare the breakfast. (Chusok, also known as the Korean Thanksgiving or Mid-Autumn Festival, is one of the most celebrated Korean holidays) Chusok... It's family gathering time then. Hmm... I haven't visit my parents for years. said Taeyeon. Where are your parents, Tae. asked Tiffany. They are staying in Jeonju with my sibings. said Taeyeon. Taeyeon thought of bringing Kyungsan to visit his family in Jeonju and he thought of inviting Tiffany too. Fany ah... Taeyeon called. Mmmm.... Tiffany humped. I... i would like to invite you to Jeonju, will you go with me & Kyungsan? Jeonju...hmm... i haven't been there. Ok, i will go. asked Tiffany *smiling*. Chincha? asked Taeyeon wider his eyes looking at Tiffany. Yes, how long do you intend to stay over there? asked Tiffany. And she's done making breakfast as they walked to the dining table. We spent a night over at my parents house. said Taeyeon. Ok, that's fine. But is it convenience for me to stay? asked Tiffany. Not a problem, We can share a room! I mean with Kyungsan together. said Taeyeon. Let me call my Umma.

Taeyeon: Hello, Umma... Taeyeon here. How are you & appa?

Umma: Taengoo! How are you at Seoul, did you eat well?

Taeyeon: Yes, Umma. I'm fine. Oh, i'll be going back to Jeonju today for Chusok and stay for a night. And i'll bring Kyungsan & a friend over. 

Umma: Really.... that's great. I'll inform your appa and prepare the rooms for you.

Taeyeon: Umma, it's okay. We can share & sleep in my room over there.

Umma: You sure?

Taeyeon: Yes, Umma. I see you later. Bye.

Tae.... come to think of it, isn't it too fast for me to see your parents? asked Tiffany in worry. Nah... Fany ah, don't worry. My parents gets along with anybody and i'm sure they will like you. said Taeyeon. Why are you so sure that they will like me? Tiffany asked in doubt. Because this is the first time that i'm gonna introduce my girlfriend to them. said Taeyeon *laughed*. First time, you mean i'm your first.... asked Tiffany while loooking at Taeyeon. Yes, Fany ah... you are the first woman i hugged other than my Umma and the first woman, i kissed and hugged to sleep. I want you to be the one & only. said Taeyeon while holding her hands. Tiffany is smiling and touched by Taeyeon words. After their breakfast, they packed their bag, went to the mall & get some gifts for Taeyeon's family, took a light lunch and went to the nanny's house to fetch Kyungsan and drive to Jeonju.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Look out for the continue..... Chusok @ Jeonju Part 2