House moving..

Finally, we meet!

Ding Dong... Jessica opened the door and saw Yuri holding a bouquet of roses with him. Good morning, Baby! This is for you, said Yuri. They kissed & hugged each other. Thanks Seobang, come in... said Jessica while holding Yuri's hand *smiling* Who's that... Sica? asked Tiffany. Morning Tiffany! said Yuri. Wow..... you're early & bought a bouquet with roses, you really know how to pamper your wife... said Tiffany *smiling*. Sighed, i missed the time for being together. Right now i must express my 101% love to my wifey. said Yuri *smiling happily*. Oh.... Sica, you're so fortunate to have Yul. hahaha! said Tiffany *laughing*. Yah... don't , said Jessica *smiling while patting Yuri's back*.

I heard you have lots of suitors at the station, Tiffany, asked Yuri. Huh...? Who did you heard from? asked Tiffany. I heard from my colleague, but the last update was, you're married with kid. what's going on? asked Yuri *curiously* Oh! *laughing* that's a good one, i gotta thanks Taeng for that, said Tiffany *smiling* Huh... what has this got to do with Taeng? asked Yuri & Jessica *curiously*. Well, i would like to see Kyungsan after i learned about their story & i got Taeng to bring Kyungsan to me. And so happen that, Kyungsan's childcare centre is near-by the station. So i got Taeng to bring him there instead and this is how the story spread i'm married with kid, said Tiffany in laughing. But that's good, at least i won't be bother by the guys... said Tiffany happily.

But you seem to be happy with Taeng & Kyungsan as your Seobang & kid huh... said Jessica. And Kyungsan called her Umma.. when he saw her for the first time, said Yuri. How do you know about this? Only the station people knows, asked Tiffany *curiously* Hahaha... i heard it from Taeng while he was teaching Kyungsan to call Nuna. He said he doesn't want people to mistaken that you're married. That's unfair to you, said Yuri. Wow... that's very thoughtful of him, said Jessica *smiling at Tiffany*

Hmm.... by the way, Yul.. aren't you moving back to this house & stay with Sica? Tiffany trying to changed the topic. Hmm.... i will let Sica decide where she want to stay, said Yuri *looking at Jessica* I can get myself a new house, Sica.. don't worry, said Tiffany. But i'm worry about you staying alone by yourself, Fany ah.. said Jessica. Yah.. I'm an police officer, don't worry bout me, said Tiffany *smiling*. What i meant is you can't take care of yourself.. at home. said Jessica. Cheeses... I will learn from there, don't worry. said Tiffany. How about you buy over my apartment? Taeng is my neighbour and he can take care of you. said Yuri. That's great, let's go and have a look. said Jessica.

At Yuri's house. Welcome in, ladies... Wow, it's very windy and the balcony, i like it. Hmm... but the design doesn't suit me. said Tiffany. You can always have it renovate when you buy over, said Jessica & Yuri. Knock knock! Hey, you guys are here... Sica, you moving back? asked Taeyeon *smiling*. Nope, we intend to sell this apartment & we bought a client here for viewing. said Jessica. Oh really... said Taeyeon. And Tiffany just walk out from the kitchen. Taeng... said Tiffany. Fany...? said Taeyeon. She's our client, said Yuri *laughing*. Oh, Fany ah.. you intend to buy over this house? asked Taeyeon. I guess so and i will have it renovate, said Tiffany. That's great, at least she's staying near to Taeyeon and they can take care of each other, said Jessica. Huh... why do you say that, Sica? asked Taeyeon. Tiffany is blushing. My wifey is worry about Tiffany can't take care of herself while living alone, at least you're here. explained Yuri. Oh i see, no problem, i will take care of her, she's my friend too. said Taeyeon.

2 months passed and renovation is done at Tiffany's new house. And she's holding a small house warming. Taeyeon, Kyungsan, Yuri husband & wife, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Nicole and SM Lee was invited. Thanks for coming, pls help yourself on the foods & drinks. said Tiffany. Taeyeon was in his thought while standing at the balcony. How are you doing, Taeng? asked SM Lee. I'm fine, Sir. How about you? said Taeyeon. I'm good too, said SM Lee. Here.. have some drinks, gentleman. said Tiffany. Thank you! said both Taeyeon & SM Lee. Miyoung ah, I'm glad both of you stay together, at least Taeyeon can take care of you. said SM Lee. Sir, we're not staying together! We're neighbour. Taeyeon explained. Apologized for my words. What i meant is, staying near each other. said SM Lee. Taeyeon is taking a deep breath and Tiffany is smiling.

Next day morning.. Taeyeon as usual, doing his morning exercise at the balcony. Tiffany is doing her yoga. Morning, Taeng! said Tiffany *smiling* Wae.. morning Fany. said Taeyeon *shy*.  It's time to go for work and they happen meet each other at the carpark again. Erhh! Tiffany sighed. What's wrong, Fany ah? asked Taeyeon. I don't know what's wrong with this car? I'm running out of time. said Tiffany. Hop in, Fany.. I drive you to work now, let's check the car after work. said Taeyeon. Huh? Ermm... Ok, thanks! Sorry to trouble you. said Tiffany. No problem, Fany. We're friends. said Taeyeon.

At the Station. Thanks, Taeng.. Bye, said Tiffany. You are welcome, bye, said Taeyeon. Tiffany alight and waved to Taeyeon inside the car. He's gone... said Sunny & Nicole *laughing* Tiffany was embarassed to see them at the door. Inspector Hwang... you like Taeng right, don't you? asked Sunny. Wae... *blushed* hmm... he is a good man. But it seem like, he only see me as a friend. said Tiffany. Leave it to us, we will check it out for you how Taeng feel about you. said Nicole & Sunny nodded in agreed.

Ring ring.... Hi Taeng, what's up? said Tiffany. Fany ah, are you going home now? asked Taeyeon. Oh.... it's already 6pm, yes going home. why? asked Tiffany. I was thinking of fetching you at the station, well.. i just fetched Kyungsan from the childcare centre, you see... ermm... said Taeyeon. That's great, sure.. said Tiffany. she smiling while putting down her phone. Hmm.... looks like Kyungsan's Daddy is picking up his Mommy here, said Yoona *laughing* Yah... He's just offering his help as a friend, my car broke down this morning. And we are neighbour too. said Tiffany. Only neighbour? asked Sunny *smiling* Tiffany just shake head but feeling sweet inside her heart. Yoong, we have a mission now. said Nicole. What mission? asked Yoona. Find out about Taeng's feeling towards our pretty Inspector. said Nicole. Ok! i will start from the Soshi's gang and my Seobaby the first one for info. said Yoona.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi peoples.... pls comment  what you hope to see in my next chapter. enjoy...