Missing

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Okay, you think you yourself, where to start? You don't need your flashlight just yet because the lights from inside the house give enough light to outside.

You carefully study the snow around the house, but find nothing. So you move on further away until it gets too dark to see. You try to walk without light for a bit but then you trip up over something, probably a rock, and fall over. Stupid rock.

You quickly get up before you get cold, but you already managed to get ice on your gown, pajama bottoms and slippers. You turn on your flashlight to see. Your gown is covered in ice and will only make you colder if you keep it on. You should quickly go back inside and get a jacket, but you said 20 minutes to Luhan, and if Chanyeol saw you he'd ask what you were doing..

You decide to take it off. Its fairly close to the house so you'll pick it up on the way back. You leave it on the floor next to where you fell and continue walking. You slippers are starting to soak through and you're really cold, but its not far until you reach the reception.

You've been looking hard through the snow and even sweeping your fingers through it, but you can't find anything. You've been out for about 15 minutes and your back is hurting from bending over so much.

Urgh..

You decide, despite it being an irrational decision, to sit down for a bit. You need to regain some energy and warmth.

Just a few minutes...

Baekhyun's POV

You are talking with Kai and Kyungsoo in the kitchen about current events while deciding what to make for dinner.

"She showed it to me it was sooo cute" Kai explains.

"What did it look like?" D.O asks.

"Its was in a funny circular shape... But it has their names and a love heart inscribed on it" she says.

You all start awwing when Sehun and Chanyeol come in acting like children and poking each other.

"What do you two want?" You ask them.

"Do you have any food? Kinda getting hungry" Chanyeol asks.

"Sure, what do you want?" Kyungsoo asks.

"What do you have?" Sehun asks in return.

"Nothing yet, but we were just about to start cooking" D.O says.

"Okay.. Do you mind if we make some cocoa in the meanwhile then?" Chanyeol asks.

"Sure" you answer. They start poking each other and giggling again so you decide to assemble the ingredients yourself.

You get the cocoa and sugar out of the cupboard, the cups out of another cupboard and go to get the milk out the fridge.

You can't find any.

"There's no milk" you say to them. Suddenly their giggling stops and they look heartbroken. You can't stand it and offer to quickly go see the restaurant and if they're selling any. They start derp smiling again.

You leave the room and go into the living room to pick up yojr ski jacket you put down earlier and find Luhan and you talking. You hear snippets of their conversation. you is talking about losing something.

"Hey guys...Lost what?" You ask.

"Nothing" Luhan says.

"Okay.." You say "Well I'm just gonna go out to the restaurant and see if they're selling any milk.. We're out... I'll be back soon"

They both say okay while you grab your jacket and head out.

Its dark and cold, but the house illuminates the outside nicely. You should've brought a torch for the rest of the journey, its dark and you nearly tripped on a rock but managed to steady yourself.

Okay... Where is the resturant.. You think... Ahh, you remember.. through the reception.

You walk for about 10 minutes until you get to the reception and find relief in the warm building. You wipe the snow off your feet and read a directory to find the restaurant.

You follow the directions and find yourself coming to a nice, posh looking building, the restaurant. There are quite a few people inside eating.

You spot the counter where you need to go, its next to one of the tables with 3 really done up girls. They seem familiar

You look carefully at who it is... You recognise Lay, Xiumin and Suho sitting down. Great.

You pull your hood from your jacket the furthest it goes to cover your face and walk to the counter, hoping they won't notice you.

No-one's at the counter to serve you yet, but you'll wait. You can hear the girls behind you. You decide to listen to them while you wait.

"Why her?" You hear Suho say.

"You don't even know if they're going out! Don't worry!" You hear Xiumin.

"Xiumin. The necklace says Chanyeol ♥ you. Sure they're just friends" Suho replies sarcastically.

You gasp. Kai was telling you something about a necklace like that. You slowly turn your head so that you can see their table but still hide behind the fur of your hood.

Suho is holding a necklace and flings it back at the table. What is she doing with it? Chanyeol gave it to you...

Your mind flicks back to earlier to when she and Luhan were talking about losing something... Maybe they were talking about the necklace..

The cashier comes to the till and you ask if they sell any milk. She gets some from a fridge, smiles at you and tells you its free, but asks you to remove your hood as you're in a restaurant. You smile, remove your hood and thank her.

You turn around to face the table with the three girls. On the table is the necklace. Whether it is or not you's, you should take it. If it is you'll give it to her. If not, you'll give it back to them... Not alone of course, they scare you.

As you walk past the table you stretch your arm out and casually grab the necklace. Your plan was to take it, put it in your pocket and walk on without any confrontation. Instead a hand slaps down on yours so you can't move it with the necklace inside.

You look at who it is, its Lay. She looks up too and see's its you. She immediately whips back her hand.

"Baekhyun..." She says half excited, half apologetic.

They all start fixing their hair and looking round for anyone else you might be with.

"Can I have that back please?" Suho bats her eye lashes at you.

"Who's necklace is this?" You ask.

"No-ones" Suho says looking at you with wide innocent eyes.

"Does it belong to you?" You ask.

Silence..

You nod again "Okay" you say then put the necklace in your pocket, ignoring their quiet protests. You put your hood back on then walk towards the exit of the restaurant to leave.

You walk back to the reception then back towards the villa. Its getting really dark and really cold out so you start jogging. You've been jogging for about 10 minutes and you're really close and keep up the job but trip over. Probably that stupid rock. You prepare yourself for ice in your face but instead feel something soft and wooly. You sit up surprised and pick the item up.

You can't see since its dark, but it feels like clothing, you decide to take it with you just in case it belongs to anyone inside.

You finally arrive at the door and open it. When you open up the door you see everyone in the living room.

"Hey guys, got the..." You begin but they all look slightly worried.

"Baekhyun, did you see you?" Chanyeol asks.

"Huh?..No..." You answer. You lift up the clothing you found.

"That's hers! She was wearing that!" Luhan shouts.

Everyone, including you looks down at the clothing, you recognize as a bath robe, covered in ice in your hand.

"Huh?" You ask.

"She went out" Sehun says.

"Why?" You ask.

"To get some fresh air" Luhan says.

It doesn't make sense since there's a load of balconies around the villa...

It finally clicks with you that she may have went out to find the necklace. The one that you have now.

You look at the dressing gown. "What was she wearing?" You ask.

"Just pajamas" Luhan said.

"And she's still out there?!" You ask shocked "but she doesn't even have this" you lift up her gown "it was on the floor!"

Chanyeol instantly runs upstairs to his room.

"You sure you didn't see her out there, Baek?" D.O asks you.

"Well it was pretty dark, but I definitely didn't see anyone walking around..." You reply.

Chanyeol comes out half dressed in his winter wear and is wearing a wolly jumper, ski trousers, ski boots, a winter jacket, a scarf and a hat. He's also carrying a flash light. He rushes down the stairs while fixing himself up.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asks.

"Where does it look like I'm going?" He asks back "Its been about 30/40 minutes. She's not wearing anything warm. I'm gonna go find her. Imagine she's stuck somewhere in the cold!" he says.

"Do you want me to come?" You ask.

"That would help" Chanyeol says to you nodding seriously.

You throw the milk to Sehun, open the door and disappear into the night again, this time with Chanyeol.