Lost Property

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
She walks over and links her arms with Chanyeol. She half drags him towards her and breaks you and Chanyeol's hands apart.

"Do you mind?" He asks.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"What are you doing here?" He asks instead looking at her with that blank expression.

"We...er..." She begins.

"We tracked you from your facebook!" Chimes Xiumin "....I liked your pictures Baekhyun... And Sehun" she confesses blushing.

You all look at Baekhyun. His eye is twitching. Sehun is clinging on to Luhan.

Lay steps out from behind Xiumin and wiggles her fingers flirtatiously at D.O.

He hesitantly wiggles them back. Everything is awkward and you're still standing there while Suho clings to Chanyeol. You look at Kai next to you.

She clears "I'm... Um going to the ladies" she says. You take the hint and walk with her. As you walk past Luhan, she let's go of Sehun to join.

"Don't.. Leave.. Me" Sehun whispers through clenched teeth.

You, Luhan and Kai all go into the ladies toilet and shut the door behind you. When you're all sure its closed you exhale loudly.

"Urgh, so awkward" Luhan slaps her face "what are they even doing here?"

"Who are they?" Kai asks.

"A group of girls who fan over those four from our school" you answer.

"Why did you let noodle head take Chanyeol away from you?" Kai asked.

You shrug.

"Anyway..." Luhan says " what happened with you and Chanyeol on the way here?" She asks.

Kai looks interested too and comes closer to hear.

"Well... " You smile "he asked me out.."

"Awwww" Kai and Luhan both say together "that's so sweet".

You reach under your scarf and take off your necklace and hold it out "this is what he gave me".

Their eyes widen taking it in as you show them the inscription.

"That is soooo cute" Luhan says "awwwww" they both hold it and admire it.

They hand it back to you. You smile trying to put it on but struggle as Sehun's scarf is in the way. You put the necklace down by the sink and take the scarf off. You should give it back to Sehun.. It was nice of him to give it to you.

You hand the scarf to Luhan "pass that back to Sehun please" you smile "and say thank you".

She nods but suddenly you all hear the door open and familiar voices fill the room. You all know who they belong to. You all look at each other and for some reason you run straight into the cubicles.

"Hello?" You hear a voice. Suho's.

Silence.

"I know you're in here" It says.

Silence.

"Well, whatever, they want you out there" she scoffs "

Silence.

"Ooh, this is pretty" another voice says.

"Hurry up, Lay, we're leaving" you hear Suho.

You hear their shoes clopping out and the door shut. You all emerge and look at eachother.

"Urgh" Kai says rolling her eyes.

"We should go too" Luhan says.

You all leave and find Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O standing outside looking awkward and tense.

"Why did you leave?" Sehun asks "they were so wierd."

"Why? What did they do?" You ask.

"They wanted to touch our hair and take pictures" Baekhyun answers.

"They tried to convince us to leave you guys" Sehun continues "but Chanyeol scared them away" he laughs.

You look at Chanyeol, he has an annoyed look on his face but he smile when he notices you're watching. You smile back.

"How about we leave now?" Baekhyun offers.

You all agree and shuffle back in the direction towards his villa. Its a nice walk and the sun has almost finished setting. You can see the villa as the lights from inside make it glow in the snow contrasting to the darkening sky.

You all get inside and Baekhyun gathers up the equipment and puts it neatly back into the storage cupboard. "You probably want to change into something comfortable guys" he says with his back towards you still sorting out the storage cupboard.

"Sure" you all say and everyone splits up into their rooms.

You and Chanyeol go into your room. He takes his jacket off to hang in the wardrobe while you look for something else to wear.

"Are we going outside again tonight?" You ask.

"Probably not" he says "I'm just changing into something comfortable that I'll probably sleep in".

"Okay" you reply while he picks up a change of clothes and goes into the bathroom.

You look through the wardrobe and decide on red pajama trousers with white dots with a matching shirt. You take it into the bathroom with some slippers, have a shower and change. When you leave you open the door to see Chanyeol sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Hey" you say smiling.

"Hey you" he says putting his phone down "ready to go downstairs now?" He asks.

"You didn't have to wait for me" you smile. You notice he's wearing his pajamas too, blue striped trousers and a plain blue T-shirt. Aww, he looks cute.

"Its alright" he gets up smiling. You notice his necklace is showing around his neck where there isn't T-shirt. You smile and touch yours too. Then you realize you can't feel it.

Confused, you turn around and try to feel your neck for it.

You don't remember putting it on after your shower... You don't remember taking it off either...

Crap...

Uh oh... Did you lose it?

You turn back round and fake smile at Chanyeol. "Let's go downstairs" you say.

"Okay" he agrees smiling and taking your hand.

You walk out onto the landing and downstairs where Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo are talking in the kitchen while Sehun and Luhan are talking on the sofa. You both go over to the sofas.

"Hey Hunhan" Chanyeol smiles sitting on the arm of the sofa.

Sehun hand hugs him and you plop down next to Luhan. You nudge her and motion with your head that you want to speak to her.

"Luhan!" You whisper.

"What?" She asks when she puts her head close.

"I lost it!" You whisper shout.

"Lost what?" She asks.

"The necklace!!!" You reply

She whips her head back and looks at you suprised "Already?" She asks in a normal-volume voice.

Chanyeol and Sehun turn towards you both. "What already?" They both ask.

"Uh.." Luhan mumbles.

"I'm...errr" you begin.

Crap.

"I'm... hungry..." You say without thinking.

Luhan nudges you. "Yeah.. I'm hungry.. Just a little bit" you continue smiling.

Chanyeol and Sehun get up. "We'll go tell the others" Sehun smiles "We'll see what there is to make".

They walk towards the kitchen. You look at Luhan. "What do I do?"

"Where did you lose it?" She asks.

"Um.." You say thinking "I don't know, I could've dropped it outside..."

"Maybe you lost it on the way here!" She offers "It couldn't be anywhere else because he gave it to you while we were returning".

Suddenly Baekhyun appears round the corner "Hey guys... Lost what?" He asks.

"Nothing" Luhan quickly says.

"Okay.." He says "Well I'm just gonna go out to the restaurant and see if they're selling any milk.. We're out" he explains "I'll be back soon".

"Okay" you both say.

You look out into the cold night as Baekhyun opens the door, then back at Luhan as it shuts.

"Do you think it'll be easy to find?" You ask.

She shrugs "Do you want to go out now?"

"Yes.. I can't exactly wait until tomorrow. Imagine he wants to do a necklace high five!" You say standing up.

"you, you're crazy" she says standing up too "we're not back home, we're in the middle of a ski resort covered in snow on a mountain. You can't just go outside like everythings safe."

"Well what am I supposed to do? If he sees I don't have it he'll be hurt.... Besides... I really like it" you explain.

"....you.." She warns.

Gosh, sometimes its like you're the younger sister. You run quickly upstairs to you and Chanyeol's room and grab a warm looking bathrobe, some gloves, a scarf and a hat. You spot a flash light and grab that too. You run back out onto the landing, down the stairs to the living room.

"I'll be like 20 minutes" you tell Luhan "don't tell the others.. I'll be back soon!" You say while heading for the door.

You pull your hat on firmly down your head then open the door, wave to her, then step outside.