Awkward

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Uh oh, you think, I'm gonna get it now, maybe the potato was too harsh.. Maybe a slap would've done fine. I wonder what he's gonna do, you think, the girls said he was mega rich or whatever, he might sell me to a drug lord in Mexico. You spend some time thinking then realize the whole time you were staring at him with your eyes narrowed. Oops, well now's the time to escape if you want to live. You try to think of something smart, witty and striking to say that could throw him off so you can make a run for it. "I'm dangerous" you say, and hold up your hands in a karate pose. He looks at you then starts laughing. A type of uncontrollable laughter that makes his nose scrunch up in a cute way. Is he sick or something? You wish you had another potato, this guy is crazy! "Come on, let's get out" he says when he manages to bring himself under control. "I'm not going anywhere with you" you respond backing yourself into a corner. He sighs and grabs your arm and drags you out of the car. You swear to yourself that when he let's go you'll break his leg. But when you look around you, you see an amazingly built mansion lined with maids probably waiting for this killer to return home. You try to fling yourself away but his grip is too tight and he drags you to the door where the maids bow and say "welcome Master Chanyeol" he nods his head and the maids say "welcome young Miss" to you. When you get inside he says "make yourself comfortable".