Misunderstanding

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Oh hey Cha-" you begin. "AISH" he shouts and runs off. "Well that was a bit over th-" you continue but Baekhyun runs past you shouting for Chanyeol.

You don't quite know what to do so you walk slowly out of the forest on to the main road. You find Baekhyun watching after a driving car. "What happened?" You ask him, "why did Chanyeol run away?". Baekhyun just looks towards you sadly, "he thinks there's something between us" he answers. You blush again, and put your head down. Baekhyun looks at you, "wow, you're quite a mess" he says. He brushes leaves out of your hair. He takes a pocket handkerchief and wipes mud off your face. You look up at him, he's really handsome you think. For the moment you forget Chanyeol

"Wait here" he says. You obediently wait as he pulls out his phone and calls someone to come pick him up. You both stand waiting for this car for about 7 minutes. When it arrives, a chauffeur walks around opens, the door. You expect him to drive away and get ready to wave, but he motions for you to get in before him. "Huh?!" You ask suprised. "Get in, I'm not going to kill you" he says chuckling. If only Chanyeol did this instead of dragging you in, maybe you wouldn't have run away.. And you wouldn't be in this mess... You think of Chanyeol and feel bad, and bow your head.

Baekhyun gets in, sits next to you then sees you, head bowed. "Are you okay?" He says. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" you say looking out of the other window. Oh gosh, what have I done? You think. Chanyeol was so nice to you and agreed to help, but then you run off from him and he finds you dancing with his best friend in the middle of the forest.. This is something Kai would do, not me, you think. I really need to say sorry or something, you think. "We'll see him tomorrow" Baekhyun interrupts you thoughts, reading your mind. You just sit in silence.

Suddenly Baekhyun's phone rings. Gee by SNSD.. what a fanboy. "Hello?" He answers "Kyungsoo! Huh? Why?....Hmm okay." he says, then he looks over at you. "D.O, can we come over to yours please?.. Thank you, we'll be there in a bit" he hangs up and knocks on the driver's window and explains the sudden change of destination. "Why are we going to D.O's house?" You ask. "Apparently Chanyeol went straight to Sehun's house" Baekhyun explains. You gasp. Oh crap! You think, Chanyeol probably got so mad he went to Sehun to break it off with Luhan or Kai, or whatever.. "Huh? Do you know anything about this?" Baekhyun asks at your reaction. "Oh.. No..." You reply. "Yeah, so we're just gonna go to D.O's place just incase Chanyeol turns up there too". Makes sense, you think.

You arrive in about 10 minutes and find D.O standing outside a huge, modern house with his cute wide eyes. You gasp at the magnificent building illuminated from the interior lights. Baekhyun walks as towards D.O not at all fazed by the building. He hugs D.O and signals to you, and D.O hugs you too, but then Baekhyun quickly ushers D.O inside to talk. Before they disappear leaving you outside, D.O turns his head and shouts "make yourself at home!"