Found

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Still Baekhyun's POV

You close the door behind you and flick on your torch. Its much darker now, and if she really did go out in her pajamas then she must be freezing.

You suspect that she really did go out to look for the necklace... If she did you definately do need to find her because she'll be searching in vain. She probably really didn't want to hurt Chanyeol's feelings so she didn't tell anyone and left in a rush without sensible clothing and she didn't even tell anyone. Well..Luhan most likely knew, but didn't say anything... You won't tell Chanyeol either, you'll just give it to her before he sees.

"See anything?" A voice calls to you.

"No Chanyeol" you call back.

You walk in different directions to try and cover more ground. Chanyeol is looking everywhere and running around trying to find her.

"She's not stupid" you say "maybe she went inside to warm up".

Chanyeol looks at you. "Maybe you're right.."

"I'll go and check around the reception just in case she was there" you smile "keep looking."

You start walking off towards the reception, concentrating hard on looking for her, but get lost in your own thoughts.

Why did Suho and the other two have it? Chanyeol only gave it to you earlier today. you and those three don't even speak to eachother.

You're thinking about the different opportunities the girls had to get the necklace when your foot hits something and you almost fall over again. That stupid rock. Someone needs to take this away, you think. But then you realize the rock is in a different spot to where it usually is, and it's a little too big to be a rock. You turn your torch back on and shine it on the object.

You gasp.

That is definitely not a rock.

You look at you lying in the middle of the snow looking like she's sleeping. She looks so peaceful, except for the fact that her lips are blue and she's wearing a small pajama shirt with pajama trousers. She looks so cold..

You shake out of your shock. She must've been lying out here for a while.. You need to get her back home.

You bend down and give her a hug and rub her arms for her to warm up. She's freezing and still unconscious. You slip the necklace round her neck, rub her on the head, then lift her up and carry her.

You make sure she's secure then run back towards where you left chanyeol.

"CHANYEOL!" You shout

"CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU?!"

You keep running to find him and finally find him looking in some bushes.

"Chanyeol.." You pant.

He looks up at you and flashes his torch towards you "what?" He asks then you watch his eyes grow wide.

"you!" He shouts and instantly runs over while taking off his jacket.

He whips it off and puts it around her. He takes off his hat and scarf too and puts it on her. Then he tries to take off his trousers..

"Chanyeol.." You say "..seriously?"

"But.. Look at her!" He says.

You shake your head "We don't want you fainting in the cold too".

He nods but gives her his gloves and anything warm he doesn't need. He holds out his arms.

You pass her to him to carry. He hugs her to him and looks around "Where did you find her?" He asks

"She was just.. lying in the snow.." You explain.

"Is she awake?" He asks.

"No.. We should quickly get her home." You reply.

"Why would she come out here....like this?" He asks confused.

"I don't know.." You say then quickly add "let's just focus on getting her home".

You jog beside Chanyeol trying to keep up as he runs towards the house with you.

Its takes a couple of minutes before you get there and you open the door while he carries her in.

Everyone is in the same place talking, but suddenly when you come back in with Chanyeol who is carrying you they all silence and watch, then spring to life.

"Is she covered in ice?!" Sehun asks visibly shocked.

Luhans stands up and runs over "Oh my G-... Is she okay?" She asks looking shocked "Do you want me to call an doctor?"

"Lying down somewhere" you answer "Its fine.. I think she'll be okay, but I'll call a doctor just in case."

D.O takes the milk you threw on the couch earlier and disappears into the kitchen.

"You should take her upstairs to change out of those cold clothes, she needs to warm up" Kai suggests. "Me and Luhan will change her.. Chanyeol can you carry her upstairs please?" She asks.

Chanyeol nods and carries her upstairs followed by Luhan. In the meanwhile you take the house phone and dial the number of your family friend/doctor. While it connects you walk into the kitchen where you find D.O quickly making 3 cups of cocoa. He hands one to you and you nod thanking him then he takes the other two upstairs.

"Hello?" You hear on the other end of the phone.

"Oh! Hello" you reply surprised.

"Baekhyun! What are you doing calling from the ski villa, are you okay?"

"Yes uncle, but I'm with my friends, and one of them had fainted in the snow and had been there for a good 30 minutes... in just pajamas. We just found her lying outside now.."

"Wow.." He breathes "What was she doing outside?" He asks

"Probably getting fresh air and taking a walk" you white lie "Would it be possible for you to come round and see if she's okay?" You ask.

"Yes, Yes. Of course I'll come" he says, you can hear him standing up and walking around "just make sure you keep her warm and try to wake her up. I'll try to be there in about 20 minutes".

"Thank you uncle, see you in a bit" you say.

Everyone is upstairs except you and Sehun. You both decide to give you a bit of space if she wakes up and wait for the doctor to arrive.