Chapter 8

BaNa Kiss~

Ha Ni and Mir went back up to the front to see Jinyoung and his parents gone. They looked at each other with raised eyebrows and shrugged. Ha Ni's dad was wiping up some tables. He saw them and smiled, "Ah, Jinyoung's parents said they had to leave early because they had some relatives who were coming over."

"What about Jinyoung?" Ha Ni asked. "Did he leave too?"

"Nope," he replied. "I think he's standing outside. I saw him on his phone a while ago..."

Ha Ni put on a confused face but wasn't able to say anything because her father had put a wash cloth in her hand, "Help out, will ya, Ha NI-yah?" He turned to Mir, "You too, Cheolyung." Ha Ni let out a wierd giggle while Mir stuck out his tongue at her, "Yah."

Ha Ni started to clear some tables,"Cheolyung, bring these plates to the back." she snickered.

Mir softly shoved her and took the plates into the back. Ha Ni laughed, "YAH! BANG CHEOLYUNG! YOU FORGOT some...plates..." Ha Ni's voice slowly faded into a whisper once she saw Jinyoung and JangMi. 

"Unnie? You work here?" JangMi said 'cutely'. 

Ha Ni raised an eyebrow, "My father owns the place JangMi." Ha Ni replied. "You've been a few times. I'm pretty sure you knew that."

JangMi shrugged innocently and sat at a table, "Unnie, may we have the menu?"

Ha Ni's eyes widened once she saw Jinyoung sit across JangMi. She panicked and looked at the clock, "Ermm..We're closed right now. Why don't you come another time?" 

"HA NI-YAH? ARE THERE MORE CUSTAMERS?!" Ha Ni's dad yelled from the kitchen. 

Ha Ni mentally facepalmed, "Y-yeah! But aren't we closed already?"

"IT'S FINE! JUST TAKE THIER ORDER!" 

Jinyoung smirked, "Ha Ni, the menu please."

Ha Ni smiled back at him, "Just a moment." She took a deep breath, "BANG CHEOLYUNG!!!"

 C O - A U T H O R ' S   C O R N E R 

Annyeong~ Another update ^^ Omooo~ Are you guys excited for the next update? ^^ hehe