Chapter 10

BaNa Kiss~

   HaNi closed her eyes tightly waiting for something to happen. There was a long pause and she heard nothing but hers and Jinyoung's breathing. Her heart pounded and she felt like it was about to burst. Her cheeks felt all warm and puckered her lips. But instead of what she THOUGHT would happen, she heard JinYoung laugh.

   "What's with the duckface HONEY?" Jinyoung teased. "I'm taking your picture if that's what you want."

   Ha Ni's cheeks blushed red, "Y-Yah. What are you talking about? I'm not making a duckface!" she said defensively.

   "Yes, you were." Jinyoung replied, even though he knew Ha Ni thought he was gonna kiss her.

   "I didn't!" Ha Ni whined, slightly stomping her foot on the car. 

   "Yah, don't hurt my car." Jinyoung frowned slightly.

   "I'll hurt your car if you say that I didn't make a duckface!" Ha Ni replied, frowning back.

   Jinyoung shook his head, "Aniyo. You made a duckface."

   Ha NI glared, "JUNG JINYOUNG I DID NOT MAKE A FREAKIN' DUCKFACE!"

   "Yes, you did." Jinyoung replied calmly. "And it looked like this," Jinyoung streched his right arm out and with his hand, squished Ha Ni's cheeks make her lips all pursed. "Now, look in the mirror."

   Ha Ni did, and saw nothing but how tomato red her face was. She tried to talk, but Jinyoung just kept squishing her cheeks to prevent her from doing so. He snickered and Ha Ni glared at him. But his laugh and Ha Ni's glare slowly faded into a blank face as they found themselves staring at each other once again. But this time, it was different. Jinyoung and Ha Ni felt like something was pulling them closer and closer to each other. 

   Thier faces were just inches away from each other when Jinyoung stopped. Ha Ni looked at him, her eyes having a dreamy look when she blinked and realized what they were doing. The two leaned back in thier seats awkwardly. Jinyoung cleared his throat, "I...ermm...."

   "We will never speak of this again." Ha Ni replied bluntly, looking down."

   Jinyoung nodded, "Agreed."

   Ha Ni looked up once at Jinyoung to find him staring at her. The two looked away from each other awkwardly once again. Ha Ni looked foreward and her eyes widened, "Jinyoung! The lights yellow already!"

   Jinyoung, surprised, stepped on the gas pedal, "WHAT?!"

---

   "I'm dead...Ha Ni....My parents are going to KILL me..." Jinyoung shook his head as his gripped the yellow ticket in his hand. Slightly AFTER Jinyoung stepped on the pedal, they got pulled over and Jinyoung got a ticket for speeding AND running a red light.

   Ha Ni sighed stressfully, "Aigoo...sorry for scaring you like that."

   Jinyoung shook his head, "It's...fine. I was the one who stepped on the gas anyway. It's my fault." Jinyoung looked down and held his head.

   Ha Ni bit her lip, " I could...um...Talk to your parents."

   Jinyoung looked at Ha Ni with hopeful eyes, "Wait, what?"

   Ha Ni nodded, "Well, at least to your mom. You know how she is with me."

   Jinyoung nodded," Yeah..." His eyes lit up," Yeah! Okay, we're going to my house."

  "Wait! But I'm all wet!" Ha Ni replied.

  Jinyoung waved his hand at her, "It's fine. She doesn't care."

 

 C O - A UT H O R ' S    C O R N E R 

Annyeonghaseyo! Well, here's another update~ I wonder what's going to happen at Halbae's house....^^