Chapter 6

BaNa Kiss~

"Here.. Eat" Ha Ni's dad placed 3 bowls of his special noodles.

"Ah~ Your noodles are the best!" JooRi said with a mouth full of noddles already.

Ha Ni laughed," Eat slower.. You'll choke!" Ha Ni grabbed her chopsticks and started digging in.

"Oh, Ha Ni-yah. JinYoung's dad is coming over to dinner with his family again..." Ha Ni's dad spoke.

Ha Ni was choking on her noodles. She looked up and begged JooRi and MinAh with a "Please-stay" look.

MinAh and JooRi took a deep breath and ate their noddles fast. "Oh look, where done with our noodles.. We better get goiing now.. Thankyou again!" JooRi took MinAh's hand and left.

"Tch. Thanks.." HaNi mummbled and picked up their bowls to drop it off at the sink.

"I'M HERE~" Mir opened the door with his hands wide open.

"Appa! Wae?" HaNi shot her dad a mad look. All her dad did was smiled and welcome Mir in.

"HaNi-yah. Let me help you with those dishes." Mir said rushing into the kitchen.

HaNi smiled at him awkardly and dried her hands," I better get going and do some homework.."

"But there is no homework.." Mir corrected her. HaNi face palmed herself.

"Ah.. Well I'm going to go study.." When HaNi turned around, JinYoung was infront of her.

"Yes. You go do that, so you can be in the high rank same as me.." JinYoung smiled at her. HaNi stuck out her tounge.

"As if I want to be the same rank as you." She crosses her arms and walked to Mir.

"Let me help you with that Mir.. Oppa.." HaNi said smiling.

 

JinYoung watched them.. His heart was in pain. "She called him Oppa.. She never calls me Oppa.." JinYoung whispered.

"Ah. JinYoung. Where's your family?" HaNi's dad asked him.

JinYoung smiled and bowed ,"They sent me to come here first.. I hope you don't mind.."

HaNi's dad put his arm around JinYoung and led him to a table ,"I see you brought your bag.. You can stay here and study if you would like.. HaNi-yah! Take his order!"

HaNi looked at JinYoung who was smiling. "Why do I have to put up with this..?" She walked over to JinYoung weakly and took his order.

 

"Here's.. Your.. Noodles.." HaNi said trying to walk to JinYoung with out spilling the bowl.

"Oh.. Your reading.." HaNi whispered trying to look at the book he was reading. HaNi looked closer, and soon, the noodles she was holding spilled onto JinYoung's pants.

"YAH. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.." JinYoung said getting up.

"Mian.. It was an accident.." HaNi said hiding her face with the tray.

"Your such a pabo.. You don't deserve to go to school." JinYoung took tissues and tried to whipe off the noodles.

"HaNi.. .. Go get somemore towels.." HaNi's dad told her.

HaNi's tears were coming out, "Areso.. Appa.." She ran into the kitchen wiping away her tears.

"Yah. Jung. JinYoung. You shouldn't have said that.. Go apologize.." JinYoung's mom was behind him.

"Ah.. No need.. HaNi can be clumsy.." HaNi's dad spoke.

"Well, I'll apologize for my son's actions." JinYoung's mom bowed.

 

Mir was watching the whole thing happen. "JinYoung.. You will pay for making HaNi cry.."

 

I know I'm stupid.. But you don't need to point it out..

A U T H O R ' S  C O R N ER

Welcome back dongsaeng~ ^^

Hm, I think we should add some drama into this..

But make it cute as well. :3

Comment.Subrcribe^^