Chapter 3

BaNa Kiss~

I felt his hands brush my hair.. "HaNi-yah.. wake up now.." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and opened my eyes. There it was.. His face just inches from mine. "We have to go now.. Our children are waiting for us.." He gave me a warm smile. "Ah.. Neh~ Children.. Wait.. What?"

                                                                                                                                                            "CHILDREN?!"

"HaNi.. Wake up.. Class is almost over.." JooRi tapped my shoulder.

I looked up and noticed I was barely done with my drawing.

"HaNi-yah. I can't wait to see your drawing of me~" Mir smiled, he was the model for the class.

I shook my head and quickly drew the picture.

"Okay. Times up." JangMi clapped her hands, she was teaching the class.

JangMi is a middle rank student.. I sometimes envy her. She's pretty, and has a nice body. Something JinYoung would like.

"Omo. This drawing looks like JinYoung Oppa.." JangMi picked up your book.

You rolled your eyes. It really bothered you the way she calls him "Oppa".

"Speaking of JinYoung.. I have to give him classes.. SO out you go people!" She shooed you guys out of the classroom.

"AISH. THAT GIRL. THE ONLY GIRL FOR JINYOUNG IS. OH. HA. NI." JooRi stomped her foot.

"Oh Really?" JinYoung's voice was behind you.

You turned around with big eyes and your mouth shaped like an 'o'.

"Ah.. No.. No.. How can a low rank.. and a high rank be good together?" I blushed.

He smirked and nodded ,"Neh. Good that you know that." He smiled and walked inside the class room.

"Aish. He really bugs me.." You pretend to punch him.

"Bugs you? ... You love him." MinAh teased you.

                                                                                                                                                                          ---

"I can't stand this.. I'm going to check out the drawing room.." I sighed and slammed my book down.

We were in homeroom.. While JangMi is doing.. Who knows what to JinYoung.

"Ani. Your going to stay here and study.. My Love~" Mir sat infront of you.

"Yah. Leave her alone. Will you?" JooRi pointed her scissors at Mir. She was cutting MinAh's hair.

"Whatch it. Watch it." Mir backed up.

I stood up and made my way to the drawing room.

"Omo. What? Why is she.. Why is she holding his hand?!" You peeked in the small window from the door.

"JinYoung is smart enough to hold a pencil himself.. Tch." You kicked the door which got there attention.

You bent down and ran back to homeroom.

                                                                                                                                                                          ---

"What? She was holding his hand?" JooRi spoke with a mouth full of chicken.

"Swallow before talking.." MinAh poked her cheek.

I nodded weakly. "Yeah.. I saw it.. With my own eyes."

"EOTTOKE?! The can of juice isn't coming out!" JangMi yelled.

You smiled and walked over to JangMi.

Let me help you with that.. >:)

 

A U T H O R ' S  C O R N E R

Annyeong~  I had to update for now.. Because kpoplovah4evah was busy.

But don't worry :]

She will be udpating for next chapter!

Kamsamida

Comment.Subsribe!