Chapter 11

BaNa Kiss~

When Ha Ni reached Jinyoung's house, she was welcomed with a nice, big, warm hug from his mother. "Welcome Ha Ni~ I already called your dad, and he knows your here!" She stepped back and took a look at me.

"Look at you.. Your all wet, and a mess! Um.. GongChan! Go bring Ha Ni to the bathroom! You go on and shower Ha Ni!" His mom yelled.

GongChan came down a few minutes later, lazily walking down the stairs, "Oh.. It's care-free Ha Ni.." He joked. "Yah. Watch your language mister.." Jinyoung's mom patted Gongchan's head.

Gongchan signalled Ha Ni to follow him, and she did obediently. " You are such a stalker Ha Ni-yah. Following my Hyung around.. Your something alright." Gongchan said without looking behind him.

"I didn't follow him.. He made me come here.." Ha Ni blushed. She was embarassed. She knew Gongchan was just like Jinyoung. A kid who doesn't like dumb girls.

" It's okay. Atleast your pretty.." Gongchan turned around and smiled. "Here's the bathroom.. Bye." He waved and went into his room.

---

Ha Ni took off her clothes and went in the shower. Ah. Taking a shower in Jung Jinyoung's house.. Hehe.. WAIT. Omo.. I don't have any clothes T^T She panicd.

As she was about to reach for a towel, there was a sudden knock on the door. Ha Ni quickly the shower. " Uh.. Ne?" Suddenly the door swung open.

"Here's some clothes my mom prepared for you.." Jinyoung placed neatly folded clothes on the sink counter. Ha Ni hid her body with the shower curtain. "YAH. WHY'D YOU BARGE IN?" She yelled.

Jinyoung shook his head," Wae? There's nothing good for me to see anyways.." He said looking at the shower curtain where the hidden body of Ha Ni was.

Ha Ni turned red and she threw a sponge at him, "YAH. YOU ERT. GET OUT." Ha Ni yelled. Jinyoung ran out of the bathroom laughing ike crazy.

Tch. That idiot. He is such a . Ha Ni finished off her shower and changed into the clothes. She loved the strawberry printed under garments Jinyoung's mom prepared for her.

---

"Ah.. Mrs. Jung.." Ha Ni spoke. Jinyoung's mom turned around and smiled, "You can call me eommoni" She gave Ha Ni a hug and brushed her slightly wet hair. "I'm glad your here. I'm so bored in this house!"

Ha Ni smiled," I'm glad your happy ^^ But.. I'm feeling alittle sleepy.." Ha Ni yawned. Jinyoung's mom cupped her face, "Araso~ We should go shopping tomorrow.. Together~ Since there's no school tomorrow.!" Ha Ni nodded and bowed. " Promise~"

"Jinyoung's room is right infront of the bathroom.." She told Ha Ni. Ha Ni's eyes got big, "What? Can't I sleep somewhere else eommoni?" She asked.

Jinyoung's mom shook her head," Gongchan isn't willing to give up his room. .SO... You can sleep with Jinyoung~" She sang. She pushed Ha Ni into Jinyoung's room "Good night.." She said before closing the door.

---

Jinyoung look up from his book, "Don't tell me.. You can't sleep with me.." Jinyoung read his book again. Ha Ni poutted sat on Jinyoung's couch. "Don't worry.. I don't want to sleep next to you anyways.." As she was about to lie down, Jinyoung stopped her.

"Couches are for sitting.. Not for sleeping.." He whispered. Ha Ni crossed her arms and sat on the floor. "I'll sleep on the floor then.." Ha Ni laid down.  Jinyoung smirked and  closed the light's.    

Ha Ni tossed and turned but she couldn't get comftrable. Well, duh, she was sleeping on the floor. "Jinyoung.. Are you asleep.." She whispered, but there was no response. She crawled to his bed and waved her hands infront of his face to check is he was awake.

She sat on the bed and was going to take a pillow from Jinyoung, until he grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "Yah.. Let.. go.." She tried not to yell. But Jinyoung wouldn't let go.

Now Ha Ni was in the bed next to Jinyoung, while he was hugging her. Omo.. Jinyoung is hugging me >_< BUT. WAIT. NO. I MUST GO. ... Ha Ni tried to get out of Jinyoung's arms but failed. Ha Ni faced Jinyoung and decided to go to sleep.. She felt nice in his arms.

His fault he hugged me ^_^

 

A U T H O R ' S  C O R N E R

Hello~ i-Duckie  here ^^ Hope you liked the update~

There will be suprise characters coming in the story~ So please stay tuned! :]

Comment.Subscribe^^