Chapter 5

BaNa Kiss~

It was the end of school and Ha Ni, Joori, and Minah were walking to Ha Ni's noodle shop. The three of them chatted about random things when suddenly, Joori and Minah stopped. 

Ha Ni raised an eyebrow, "What's up?"

Joori and Minah didn't reply but just stared at whatever was behind Minah. Ha Ni laughed, "What? Is there some monster behind me?"

The two shook thier heads and whispered, "White...fox..."

Ha Ni went stiff and turned around to see Jinyoung crossing the street to the street they were on now. Jinyoung didn't seem to notice them until he felt like someone was staring at him. He looked up from his phone and removed one of his earbuds and waved, "Ha Ni-yah!"

Ha Ni smiled faintly, "J-Jinyoung-sshi! Annyeonghasyo,"

Jinyoung jogged up to them and quickly bowed to Joori and Minah who were too surprised to bow back. "What's up?" he asked Ha Ni.

Ha Ni looked down awkwardly, "Nothing..."

Jinyoung suddenly took her chin with his right hand, forcing her to look straight at him, "Look at me while we're talking, will ya? You shouldn't look down."

Ha Ni felt her cheeks go hot and she turned her head away from Jinyoung,"As if we talk alot."

Jinyoung frowned, "What? I talk to you like every time our dads have thier 'dad talks' !" 

"what about in school?" Ha Ni asked him." you ignore me and treat me differently."

This time Jinyoung looked down awkwardly," I...um...well...I..." he looked up quickly and then looked back down when he saw Ha Ni's protesting face. "It's hard to explain..."

Ha Ni took Jinyoung's chin with her hand, making him look at her, "What? Am I a freak? Is it because I'm stupid?"

Jinyoung's eyes widened, "I never said that you were stu-"

"I know. But you treat me like I am anyway." Ha Ni replied coldly. She turned around and took Joori and Minah's hands and started to walk away. Once they reached the end of the block and were about to cross, Jinyoung yelled. "You know you're house is on the other side, right?"

Ha Ni silently cursed her self and then speed-walked pass Jinyoung to the other street, still hand-in-hand with Joori and Minah who were still as stiff as a board. 

Jinyoung...why are you like this?

 C O - A U T H O R ' S   C O R N E R 

Hey Guys! Okay, I hardly ever update because I'm such a procrastinator XD It's a good thing I have my wonderful unnie~ hehe I don't know why but I felt like adding some drama...what do you guys think? ^^ Please comment and subscribe~ Kamsahamnida~ OH AND GUYS DID YOU HEAR. THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THIER SONGS. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW.