Chapter 12

BaNa Kiss~

"Ha Ni, wake up."

I rubbed my eyes, still half-asleep and looked around the room. Wait...this isn't my room. I rubbed my eyes once again, more awake to see Jinyoung sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled, He looks like an angel. But then I frowned, But he's also a jerkface potato Halbae. I sighed and looked at his face once again, But he's still really cute. 

Then, I stopped. If Jinyoung's sleeping then who... I looked to my left and immediatly regretted it. 

I saw 4 boys. Namely, CNU, Baro, and Sandeul, Jinyoung's best friends and his little brother, Channie. I was about to let out a scream when CNU covered my mouth with his hands and shook his head. "Shh, get out of bed."

I softly bit his hand, softly because CNU is actually one of my friends as well, and he let go. "Yah,"

"Why should I get out?" I asked him, pouting slightly. CNU couldn't resist when it comes to my aegyo. "Huuh, oppa?" I asked him cutely.

CNU facepalmed, kept his hand on his face and pulled Baro in front of him, "Just get out. Jinyoung-hyung will be mad at you, you know." Baro told me. "You're not supposed to sleep on his bed."

I widened my eyes and as quickly and quietly as I could, scrambled out of bed while speed walking out of the room all together with the boys following me.

---

"Ha Ni!" Jinyoung's mom smiled when she saw her coming down the stairs. "Good Morning~"

Ha Ni bowed, "Good Morning,"

Jinyoung's mom squished her cheeks, "Aigoo, Ha Ni-yah, you're so formal. You don't have to do that , you know."

"Annyeong Mr. Jung.." Ha Ni bowed at Jinyoungs dad. He laughed at her actions," Ha Ni-yah. You can call me Appa. You know.. Someday.. We might be in-laws.." He smiled.

IHa Ni turned around and faced palm herself Is a JinNi (Jinyoung & Ha Ni) shipper too? Aigoo.. Ha Ni noticed that the other boys were still standing there. She took out her hand, and waved awkwardly.

"Come, sit, and eat. I don't think Jinyoung is still awake." Jinyoung's mom spoke, " Uh. Ha Ni-yah.. Can you please check on Jinyoung? He's never slept this late before..."

Ha Ni nodded and got up from her seat, " I'll go check up on him." Ha Ni walked to Jinyoung's room.

"Jinyoung-ah.. Wake up now.." Ha Ni whispered, but all Jinyoung did was grunt. She noticed that his face was pale and his cheek's were red. She felt his forehead and it was burning hot.

He should've drank water last night.. HECK, I SHOULD BE SICK.. Im the one who got soaking wet in the rain.. Ha Ni shook her head and went back down stairs.

" Eommoni.. Jinyoung is sick.. His face is pale, cheeks red, and his forehead is hot.." Ha Ni told Jinyoung's mom. She gasped and tapped are chin, " Gongchan.. Can you please take care of your Hyung while we're out?.." She asked Gongchan, but he shook his head. He said he had a party to go to..

All of them looked at Ha Ni. "Ha Ni-yah.. Please take care of Jinyoung..?" Jinyoung's mom batted her eyelashes. Ha Ni was confused, " Eommoni.. Im supposed to go shopping with you.. Remember?" Ha Ni smiled.

Jinyoungs mom took her hand, " I suddgest you take care of Jinyoung.. I'll take the boys shopping instead.." She smiled and looked at the boys who liked the idea. Jinyoungs mom had great taste in style.

What will Ha Ni do with Jinyoung.. Whole they're alone in the house..?

A U T H O R ' S  C O R N E R

 

Annyeong~
It was supposed to be kpoplovah to update this chapter..

But I guess she was busy? Or she needed help?

So I added some.. and posted it ^^

Yehey~

 

Comment.Subscribe^^