9th Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A guy was watching Jongup’s & your every move that night. His mission became easier now that he knows where you live.

 

Hana’s POV:

“OPPA!” I squealed at Himchan as soon as I entered the apartment.

“What is it?” Himchan semi-yelled from the kitchen. He was baking some cookies.

“Oppa, is it okay for me to have a boyfriend?” I grinned.

“WHAT?! NO!”

“WHAT?! WHY?”

“Because you’re my one and only baby sister. Knowing that you have a boyfriend won’t make you baby anymore, right?” Himchan pouted as he put the hot tray of freshly baked cookies on the counter to cool.

“Who said I’m going to stop being your one and only baby sister? What about having a boyfriend would change the fact that I’m your baby sister?”

“Who knows then you’d be all into wearing make-up and stop acting like a baby. Even just thinking of these made me sad.” Himchan pouted.

“I promise to still forever be your one and only baby sister whatever happens. So, can I have a boyfriend?”

“Who’s the guy?”

“Can I or can’t I?”

“No. You can’t!” Himchan smirked.

“OPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” I whined loudly making Himchan chuckled.

“haha, okay, okay. I guess you can. But who’s the guy?”

“HEHE. So, Oppa, I already have a boyfriend.”

“WHA--”

“I don’t want to tell anything about him to you just yet, I want you to meet him for you to find out about him.”

“YAH! KIM HANA!”

“haha. Alright, alright. He goes to my school. He’s a very nice guy and a very good-looking one too.”

“But not as good-looking as your oppa right?” Himchan wiggled his eyebrows.

“haha. Whatever you say, Oppa.” I grabbed a cookie as I walked out of the kitchen. Approved!

End of POV.

 

As protective Himchan is of you, he trusted you. He trusted that you wouldn’t let just anyone to be your boyfriend.

~~~~~

Your felt your phone vibrated. You took it out of your pocket to see a message from Chaerin.

From : Chaerin

“OHOHO. HOW WAS YOUR FIRST EVER DATE?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter