7th Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the weekend. You woke up early and got ready. You looked at your calendar and sighed. You walked out of your room to the kitchen. You were greeted by Himchan’s cooking.

“Good morning baby, I see you’re already ready to go. Eat your breakfast first then, we’ll get going.” You nodded.

After you’ve done eating your breakfast, Himchan asked you to wait downstairs at the apartment lobby while he’s gonna get ready the car he rented for the weekend.

“Nice car you’re renting this time, oppa.” You complimented as you got in the car.

“Well~ what can I say~ I do have a good taste in cars.” You scoffed. “Don’t forget to-“

“I know, I know, buckle up.” You said, buckling up your safety belt.

“You ready?” He asked. You let out a small sigh and nodded.

He zoomed to the destination right after.

~~~~~~

“Ah~ my is numb from the long drive.” You said as you got off. You stretched your arms and legs. You straight away went to the car’s bonnet to take the foods your dad loved to eat and some refreshments, but Himchan offered to carry them and asked you to just carry the flowers instead. Himchan even asked you to walk first, and told you that he’s gonna catch up in a minute.

It felt rather a long walk from the car park to your dad’s grave. Each step you took felt heavy as your emotions were coming to you with every step you took. By the time you arrived in front of your dad’s grave, your eyes were all red, as you tried to hold your tears in.

“Appa, we’ve arrived. We even brought your favourite food.” You heard your oppa said from behind. Himchan were smiling warm heartedly.

You turned around to Himchan. Himchan walked up very near to you to whisper “Don’t cry, just smile. Appa doesn’t like you crying, remember?” and patted your back.

With your head hung low, you gulped and nodded. You turned your body around to face your dad’s grave, and looked up smiling.

“Appa! We brought your favourite apple juice. Sorry we couldn’t come sooner. The traffic was heavy on the way here.” You said with a shaky voice and did a full 90 degree bow. Himchan followed right after.

“Yes, and plus it’s already 3 hours drive from Seoul to here without any traffic jams.”

“Oh, Appa! I have loads to tell you. First, I got 2nd place out of the same grade in the whole school. What an achievement right, Appa? Second, I’ve got promoted by the cafe I’m working in right now. So I actually have some money in my savings account. I would love to buy you something nice once I’ve collected enough money. What would you like, Appa?” You tried to stay calm and look happy as you know Appa doesn’t like to see you cry. But when you said those last sentences, you couldn’t help but broke down.

Himchan took over to stop you from crying and say his parts to Appa, and when he’s done. Both of you gave one last a full 90 degree bow again and left the flowers, foods & refreshments there and took off.

Since it’s getting kinda late, Himchan suggested to just stopping by a friendly Ahjumma’s house whom they’ve always known since little, and stay an overnight there. You agreed as you were too feeling kind of tired. All you need is a rest from the long day.

~~~~~~

The next morning, you got ready to leave for Seoul. You thanked the Ahjumma and bid yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter