3rd Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked to school backwards, facing Chaerin who was walking forward. You told her about what happened a few nights ago.

“Well, congratulation on being braver.” Chaerin gave you a big grin along with a thumbs up.

“He looks familiar. He said his name was Jongup. Do you know any Jongup?” you said, still walking backwards.

“Nope. It’s so funny how you are asking me stuff like that knowing how ignorant I am towards people and their names.” Chaerin stuck out a tongue to you playfully. You scoffed.

“Ignorant my . I’m not asking about some random girl’s name okay? You have like a lot of guy friends right? None of them goes by the name Jongup?”

“No—Hana! Watch your back!” Chaerin tried to pull you away to avoid you from crashing into someone, but failed. You crashed into someone. You immediately turned around and bowed like a million times to apologize. You stopped when you heard an unfamiliar voice call out your name.

“Hana-sshi?” You slowly straightened yourself, you looked at him with a confused face. “You are Hana-sshi, right?!” he pointed at you excitingly with a big smile plastered on his face.

“Jongup-sshi?” He was with his friend.

“Yeah! You go to school here?”

You didn’t realize that you infront of the school gate already, you looked up to the school’s signboard and shifted your head back to Jongup. You nodded your head with a blank expression on your face. Just then, the school bell rang and you felt a tug on your right arm. It was Chaerin.

“Ya. Sorry to bother, but we might be late to class.” Chaerin gave Jongup and his friend a small little insincere smile and pulled you with her to class, quickly. You bowed to Jongup and let Chaerin dragged you.

“HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN LATER!” you overheard Jongup exclaiming from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter