5th Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was about 4 AM when Yongguk went out again that same night with Himchan. Yongguk had to sneak out quietly cause he doesn’t want the other BAP members to wakeup/know. They meet up halfway to their destination, some place underground secret hideout that Yongguk and his hyung made back then, they called it the Underwing. They were actually ‘spying’ a dangerous group, Dalmatian. It’s a place where Yongguk & Himchan can listen to their conversation quite clearly.

*past*

The story with Dalmatian was, 3 years ago, Yongguk used to be a part of Dalmatian until he finds out one of the member, also his dearest hyung, DayDay, was killed by Dari and Daniel because DayDay wanted to quit being in a gang and fights almost every night he was tired of all of it and because he had found someone he loved. All the rest Dalmatian members except Yongguk find it ridiculous because DayDay was also known as one of the heartless person anytime anywhere. That time Yongguk was out to get something for a while so he wasn’t there when Dari and Daniel killed DayDay brutally; by the time he got back it was too late. DayDay was already dead. He was so mad, he felt like killing each and every one of them especially Dari and Daniel.

He threw some hardcore punches here and there to Daniel and Dari, hitting them all over the place til there’s blood everywhere. That moment Yongguk seemed like a crazy maniac. Because he was so mad and only thinking of revenge for DayDay, every attack from Daniel and Dari weren’t  as hurtful as he can’t feel any of them. After beating the crap out of them he ran away, leaving the group and never coming back.

Soon after Yongguk left the place, the attacks from Daniel & Dari were starting to hurt. Now that his adrenaline level is lowered down, he can feel the pain. He was grunting loudly.

At the same time Himchan was just walking casually when he saw a guy walking drunk-ly(? lol), Himchan heard the grunts and ran up to the person. At first Yongguk refused Himchan’s help, he was literally pushing him away, roughly. But eventually Yongguk stumbled down and lose his consciousness. Himchan took this opportunity to help Yongguk out by bringing him to his place, help treat him and let him rest in Himchan’s room. (You were sleeping at that moment, so you actually didn’t know that this happened.)

When Yongguk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter