10th Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s POV:

“Yongguk! Any idea on what Dalmatian’s next move is?” Himchan hyung voiced.

“Nope, I have no idea. We should all stay low for now. Especially you, Himchan.” Yongguk hyung pointed at Himchan hyung. “You should not do anything stupid that could get both you & your sister in danger!” wait! Himchan hyung got a sister?

“Whoa wait! Himchan hyung got a sister?” Youngjae blurted out.

“Yes, I know you guys didn’t know about this before, but I think it’s time for you guys to know.” Yongguk hyung signalled Himchan hyung that it’s okay to tell both Youngjae & I. Himchan hyung nodded.

“Her name is Kim Hana.” Kim Hana? Why is her name so familiar? “She’s Zelo’s age. Here’s a picture of her.” Himchan hyung showed us a picture of her from his phone. My eyes bulged out upon the seeing the picture.

That’s when it struck me; she’s the girl that Jongup likes. This is bad. Really bad!

“Daehyun? Why are you in such shocked?” Himchan hyung snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Ummm, nothing. I think I’ve seen her before at school.”

“Yeap. You guys probably have. Now that you guys know she’s my sister, you guys better keep an eye on her.” Himchan hyung said. “Oh, and I have a job for you guys, go find out who her boyfriend is for me so I can do a background research on him. Oh! And don’t tell Jongup & Zelo anything yet.” I just gulped down my saliva and nodded.

Jongup might as well be dead if Himchan hyung ever finds out.

~~~~~

I decided to call Jongup and told him to meet me at the park instantly.

“What is it hyung?”

“So tell me about you and Hana?”

“Oh hyung!” he blushed. wth? “.. She’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter