2nd Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woken up by the sound of your cell ringing, it was Himchan. You nearly fell of the chair.

“YA!” He yelled at you through the phone. “YOU DIDN’T COME HOME LAST NIGHT DID YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! WHERE DID YOU GO?!” you were not surprised at how mad he was, but it was not his fault. You’re the one who didn’t call him to tell him you’re not coming home last night.

“…I’m sorry. I should’ve told you last night. I got an injured friend at the hospital. Need to take care of my friend since I don’t know the parents and stuff…” you were biting your lip. You felt guilty.

“AISH! You better come home now. Bye.”

“Wait!-“ You were about to speak when you suddenly heard an engage sound. He hung up on you. You sighed loudly. Typical Oppa.

You were too immersed in your thoughts on how your punishment would be you didn’t realize the guy was awake, staring at you pouting and puffing your cheeks out.

“Your face looks funny.” He laughed then he stopped and whined “Ow!” holding his stabbed place and pouted. You jumped at his statement.

“Oh. I didn’t realize you’re awake. Um, do you need to borrow my phone?”

He hesitated before nodding his head and thanked you. You just gave a small smile. While he was talking on the phone, you overheard someone on the other line yelling at him. He nodded with a sad expression on his face just before he hung up.

“So, are you okay now? I've got somewhere to go.” You gave an awkward smile. “Oh! And the doctor said the wound will heal in about a week or so. There’s your medicine.” You pointed him his medicine that was on the table.

When you’re about to go, he asked “Sorry, I didn’t get your name. I'm Jongup” he smiled innocently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter