8th Chapter

Saving A Guy From An Alley Leads To...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Longest chapter i've made so far~ lol. have fun reading! :D

 

From : Jongup

“Hey, about this weekend, where do you wanna go? ^^”

To : Jongup

“I don’t know. You should choose the place. (:”

From : Jongup

“I don’t know. You pick.”

To : Jongup

“No, you pick. (:”

From : Jongup

“No, you pick. ^^”

To : Jongup

“You know what? Nevermind. Goodnight.”

From : Jongup

“Wait, what?”

Stupid isn’t it, asking someone out but you don’t even know where to bring that person. You were annoyed. You set your phone as silent and threw it on your bed. You walked to your study place and took out your Biology homework, that’s how your Monday night went.

~~~~~

On Tuesday, you’re just not in the mood to actually see Jongup, so you went to the library during lunch and did your supposed to be homeworks for the day. When the school bells rang indicating lunch was over, you immediately packed up to go to the cafe as you didn’t have any classes after that. On your way out, you kind of bumped into someone.

“Sorry.” You bowed immediately and went away without looking who you bumped to.

You arrived at the cafe you are working at and started your shift early. Starts early equals to ends early. A few hours later, Chaerin came and also started her shift.

“Yah! Why didn’t you wait for me?” Chaerin whispered to you. You grinned.

“HEEE. Mian” You apologized.

“I’ve got something to tell you later, so you can’t go home early cause you have to wait for me.” Chaerin said almost evilly.

You just looked at her in disbelief. At the same time a customer walked in front of a counter ready to order, you as a the one who’s behind the cashier counter have to take the orders.

“Good Afternoon. Welcome to our cafe, what would you like to order?” You greeted the person with a smile.

“So, you’re THE Hana?” Some tall boy who looked like he’s around your age suddenly spoke up.

“Huh?” You were confused.

“Ohohoho. I’m Zelo, by the way.” He reached out to shake hands.

“..Hi?” You extended your hand as well still looking very confused.

“You know, you should smile like earlier. It suits you better.”

“Are you going to order or not?” You were annoyed. [you’re easily annoyed in this chapter huh? :p]

“Oh right! What would you recommend?”

“Well, personally, I like the Chocoreo. But the customers’ favourite would be the Caramelioli.”

“I’ll just get the Chocoreo”

“What size? Small, regular or large?”

“Regular please. Thanks”

“That’ll be $4”

“Here. Take the $1 as a tip.” He said as he gave you a $5 bill.

“Thank you. Please wait a while for your drink. ” You smiled and bowed.

~~~~~

You ignored your vibrating phone as you waited for Chaerin to come out from the locker room.

You sighed as she walked out the locker room door.

“You’re late.” You stuck out a tongue.

“I’m not late, you’re early.” She gave a smirk.

“Pffffft, what is the story this time?”

“Well, I kind of bumped into Jongup at the school’s cafeteria today. And guess what?”

“What?”

“He asked me where you were.”

“And?”

“He said that you’re not replying his texts. So, I didn’t tell him you were at the library. Cause i figured out he must’ve did something wrong for you to act like that.”

“Oh...”

“He seemed very sad I guess, I mean, he looked kinda down.”

“I see.”

“KIM HANA! WHY ARE YOU REPLYING ME WITH SHORT ANSWERS?!”

 “hah. He asked me out but didn’t know where to bring me. Stupid, right?”

“KIM HANA! You’re so over reacting!” Chaerin exclaimed as she flicked your foreheard.

“Ouch! Thought you don’t like guys doing that to you too.” You stuck out your tongue while rubbing the place that was hit.

“Aish! You should stop sticking out your tongue at me.”

You looked at your watch and said, “Well, look at the time, I should be going home now. Or else my oppa will be so mad.” You smiled innocently.“Goodbye” You said as you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter