Kiss? I Don't Think So

Babysitting Tiffany
 
CHAPTER 2 - KISS? I DON'T THINK SO
 
 
Slowly, Tiffany rose up from her previous position. It was obvious that it was none other than Jessica. Her head hung low, didn't want to have eye contact with the brunette. Tears kept streaming down her cheek. She didn't bother to wipe it anyway.
 
Jessica approached Tiffany. She held her face with her hands. They stared at each other for a split seconds before Jessica wiped her tears with a handcuff.
 
"I'm sorry, Fany."
 
Again, Jessica flashed her previous genuine smile, but now there's something different. The lips moved forward, closer to Tiffany's unmoving lips. Tiffany closed her eyes. She didn't have any idea why but her brain told her to. She waited until something soft pressed against her lips.
 
Tiffany cherished the moment as her plump pink lips kissed slowly. Slowly. She wrapped her hands around her neck involuntarily. When she intended to deepen the kiss, a hand touched her forehead. Eh no, it didn't touch it, but flicked it. Tiffany groaned and rubbed the injured part.
 
"Ouch!"
 
"What are you doing?" Jessica asked in confusion.
 
"Huh?"
 
Tiffany flinched when she realized her hands were on her nape. Her face was so close to Jessica, she even could smell her sweet strawberry scent and feel her warm breath. She mentally slapped herself when she met with Jessica's playful smirk.
 
"What are you doing?!"
 
"You're the one who embrace me first. Not to mention you also puckered your lips before." She laughed a little at the dumbfounded Tiffany.
 
 
*
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
I saw Tiffany slowly rose up from her bed. She kneeled on her bed. She hung her head low, her eyes didn't dare to meet mine. Oh poor her. I couldn't bear seeing someone crying before my eyes, especially if it's a girl.
 
I approached her slowly. I cupped her face and mentally cringe a little. Can't she just stop crying already? Tiffany and I stared into each other eyes for 5 good seconds. I took my hankie from my pocket, using it to wipe her tears.
 
"I'm sorry, Fany."
 
I tried to smile, a concern smile. I would do anything to make her stop crying. I mean, why would I want my employer to cry like this? Of course I want her to stop her cry at this very moment. Don't be suspicious, reader.
 
I felt the gap between my face and hers was already too close. I never said I dislike it, but it was way too close. Just like when she fainted earlier this morning.
 
I noticed her face gradually moved forward, for real. I blinked and put my left hand in front of her lips. Just in case she tried to kiss me. She did respond when her lips had contact with my hand. It felt like she kissed my fingers. What?
 
"Hello, earth to Tiffany.."
 
It got worse when she wrapped her hand around my neck.
 
This girl seriously need to control her hormones...
 
I thought of a way to wake her up. She had been daydreaming enough. I knocked her forehead lightly, trying not to harm her. I saw her groaned in annoyance.
 
"Ouch!"
 
"What are you doing?" I had this puzzled expression on my face. Of course, after all she did, I should be confused.
 
"Huh?"
 
I told you guys even though I had snapped her out of her fantasy, she still cuddled me. She flinched. I thought she finally realized how close our face now. I even could smell her scent that I believed it's from GiRL perfume. Her uneven breath made me feels ticklish, causing me to smirk.
 
"What are you doing?!"
 
She pushed me away. Is this girl playing tricks on me? She was the one who cuddled me. She even intended to kiss me. Yeah, she intended it, no doubt. Geez, what is on your head, Fany?!
 
"You're the one who embrace me first. Not to mention you also puckered your lips." I chuckled. I saw her face. It was priceless.
 
 
*
 
 
"How come you get into my room! Get out!!"
 
Tiffany grabbed the pillow on her lap which she used to cry before and threw it aimlessly toward Jessica. Since the distance between them wasn't too far, so the pillow succesfully landed on Jessica's face. Tiffany saw it and had a victory laughter.
 
"Hmm that's better if you laugh like that." Jessica held the pink pillow on her chest.
 
"You're not mad?"
 
"Why would I mad? At least you’ve stopped crying now."
 
Tiffany couldn't say anything.  Words were trapped in her tongue. She was amazed at how could this girl make her speechless effortlessly, or at least make her couldn't retaliate to her plain words.
 
Jessica placed the pillow back to the bed and headed for the exit door, just like Tiffany commanded. But she stopped halfway and turned her body a little.
 
"That's also one of my weaknesses. Seeing people cry."
 
 
*
 
 
Tiffany was spinning her pen while her mind wandering around. She didn't bother to listen the lecturer explaining about the mass of newton (was it?) and whatnot. All her brain did was thinking the recent events that happened this morning. From her first meeting with the brunette until their pillow fight in her bedroom. She couldn't say it was pillow fight though, because she was the only one who threw Jessica with pillow and that's it. Jessica didn't argue furthermore.
 
What captivated her more was what Jessica said after that.
 
 
"That's also one of my weaknesses. Seeing people cry."
 
 
"So..." Tiffany said under her breath as she opened her note book for the first time since she came into class. "I already know about her two weaknesses. The first one...isn't really important. But the second one.." Her hand wrote down the weakneses like it had its own willpower. She also wrote Jessica Jung on the left top of the page before she jolt down the two weaknesses.
 
"What am I thinking..." She rolled up the paper and threw it backward carelessly. She didn't aware of whoever it is sitting behind her but suddenly she remembered something. She had company in class today. She frantically turned around and found Jessica held the folded paper while rubbing her head.
 
"Gimme that!"
 
"No."
 
"I said gimme that!"
 
Jessica teasingly offered the folded paper but quickly snatch it back before Tiffany could reach it. They had an interesting war by the corner of the classroom there.
 
"Oh? This paper got something written on it." Jessica said in a rather teasing way.
 
"Seriously, if you read that..."
 
Jessica blocked Tiffany who now stood on her feet and tried to snatch the paper from her. She opened the folded paper with her free hand and scanned it.
 
"Weaknesses? Cannot open the jam bottle? ..can't stand seeing people cry?" Jessica pouted and glared at Tiffany. "Are these my weaknesses?!"
 
 
"Hey you two!"
 
The lecturer stopped his lecture and walked toward the brunette and the red haired girl. The next thing the teacher did to them was reprimand them for the rest of the lesson. The students around them just laughed and whispered. Some would pay no attention and do whatever they wish.
 
 
Moments passed and the class finally came to an end. The lecturer went back to his desk and bid goodbye to everyone in class. The class dispersed, making a queue in front of the exit. Tiffany sighed at her bad luck for having 15 minutes 'exclusive lecture' for not paying attention and playing around with classmate instead. She wasn't playing around though, she was quarreling. Tiffany zoned out on her seat when a tap landed on her shoulder.
 
"You don't wanna go?"
 
Tiffany glared at Jessica coldly. She got up from her seat and walked toward the door, ignoring Jessica. Jessica just shrugged. She thought maybe she should not keep bugging Tiffany, she didn't want the girl think she was pestering her and get mad at her even more.
 
"I better loosen up a bit." Jessica stretched her arms and massaged her neck. "What should I do now.." She put her hand on her chin and something came across her mind. She fished something in her brown Prada handbag and took out a black binder. "I think I will study more about this." She briefly looked at the files. "I'm gonna need a cup of coffe while reading this. Uhmm no, two. This is a lot to read and I always feel sleepy if I'm bored." She put the black binder back in her handbag and headed to the cafeteria to get some coffees.
 
 
*
 
 
"Oh look who's coming~"
 
A blonde haired girl playfully smirked when she saw Tiffany from afar. She nudged her friend who was busy eating beside her. The latter didn't give a damn about her so she hit her arm.
 
"Hey, there's a human being trying to eat peacefully here." Sooyoung said sarcastically to the petite friend of her. She continued to eat the sushi she ordered earlier with her chopstick. Sunny, the blonde, just sent her infamous annoyed look to Sooyoung.
 
 
"Hi Tiffany, it's a very rare chance to see you at school." Sunny said mockingly.
 
"Pssshh I also need to study, what's the big deal." Tiffany sat across Sunny and Sooyoung.
 
"You usually skip your morning class if you attend a party."
 
"Oh... Yeah, something happened."
 
Tiffany just realized her habit of slacking. She usually sleep at home if she had party or went to a club the night before. Sunny knew this well because she was also one of the party goers, just like Tiffany. The three of them, including Sooyoung, always spent the night at a club or attend someone's party until dawn. The only difference was Sunny and Sooyoung still attend the morning class. They both agreed that sleep is only for the weak. Tiffany could only mock at her friends presumption. She also had a small number of tolerate over alcohol too. No matter how many times she had gone to a party, she would have gone drunk within sixth shots. It was very different from her two friends who could drink six or more shots and still sober.
 
 
"What happened? Your dog Totoro went missing?"
 
"No.."
 
"Hey Sunny, will you eat your snack because if you won't.. I'm still hungry."
 
Sunny and Tiffany shifted their gaze to Sooyoung.
 
"Oh god, Soo, you just ate those sushi and chicken wings earlier.."
 
"I wonder where did all the food you eat go?"
 
The red haired girl and the blonde laughed. Sooyoung could only whine with pleading look.
 
"Okay, just eat it sweetie." Sunny patted Sooyoung's head like a kid. "Fany, you don't wanna eat?"
 
"Thanks, but I'm not hungry."
 
Suddenly, Jessica's voice echoed in her head.
 
"You sure? But Carbonara is good to boost your energy. There are enough proteins for your busy schedule today." 
 
"Ugh, I lost my appetite all of the sudden." Tiffany rested her head on her hand and sighed.
 
 
 
*
 
 
 
Jessica situated herself comfortably on a chair at the library, opening the binder on the table as she began to read what the document files had.
 
 
 
First name : Stephanie
Last name : Hwang
Also known as : Tiffany, Miyoung, Fany
D.O.B : August 1, 1990 (21 years old)
Blood type : O
Height : 163 cm
Weight : 50 kg
 
Stephanie Hwang (Tiffany) was born in San Francisco. She is the only daughter of the owner of Hwang Enterprises. She moved to Seoul when she was around 10 years old. She lives alone in her house with a butler, Boom and other maids. *see page 5 to see infos about Boom and other maids
 
 
"So, she came from SF. Just like me." Jessica smiled to herself and continued to read. "So far so good."
 
Then she narrowed her eyes and leaned closer to the book as something attracted her.
 
Tiffany is sensitive, stubborn, and reckless; yet she is a very lovable, caring, attractive, and selfless person. Her eyesmile is well-known and that is one of her various appeals.
 
 
"..this data is pretty much Tiffany biased, isn't it?" Jessica giggled and shook her head in disbelief. "I wonder if she herself who wrote this." She glanced at her wristwatch. "Oh, almost time for her next class." She prepared to leave, packing the whole thing back into her bag. She paused a moment as she sipped her coffee and let out a tiring sigh. She caressed her temple, hoping it would ease her feeling.
 
"I hope she will not be too troublesome for me."
 
 
*
 
 
Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung were already sitting in the classroom while waiting for the teacher come. Even though it would likely they ignore the lecture, but at least they attended the class and got a chance to borrow other students notes. The author suggests not trying this.
 
 
"Hey Fany, you see that girl? I think she's new."
 
Sunny nudged Tiffany who was busy playing Tap Sonic game on her iPhone. Tiffany groaned in annoyance when the nudges disturbed her and caused her to lose the game. She glared to Sunny. Sunny only directed her sight to a certain someone casually. Tiffany followed to where Sunny looked at and she met someone who was familiar.
 
"Oh her.. She is Jessica."
 
"How did you know?"
 
"Uhmmm well I just know. Now shut up and let me finish my game first, alright? Damn it I'm stuck at Genie song, it was so hard."
 
"Phffttt bull, I reached high score on Genie." Sooyoung suddenly butted in.
 
"I don't get it why you guys so interested in that game..." Sunny rolled her eyes and brought her attention back to Jessica, who was now walking to their direction.
 
 
"Hey Tiffany, you want me to take a seat behind you or somewhere else?" Jessica approached Tiffany who was too engrossed in her gadget together with Sooyoung. She got ditched and ignored. Little did she knew the blonde next to Tiffany was watching her carefully since she stepped into the class.
 
 
"Sooyoung, you're not helping!"
 
"Well, let me do it by myself then!"
 
Sooyoung grabbed it from Tiffany but it was quickly snatched away by Jessica. The two of them now averted their gaze to Jessica in confusion.
 
 
"Answer me when I ask you, Miyoung."
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED

 

Yep, you know Tiffany hates being called Miyoung. The sitting arrangement is Sunny-Tiffany-Sooyoung, if anyone asks.