Pleasant Surprises 7 - From Boredom to Hunger

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jannie's P.O.V.

 

Everybody's settled in at their own rooms doing what ever it is they were doing.

Cj was probably spending some time with Zelo, watching some Korean drama probably BIG or still sulking 'cause she didn't get Zelo.

Karla was probably taking pics of herself on her iPad then posting it on instagram and if she liked it, she would proably use it as her new Facebook profile picture.

Rain would  probably playing some games like Conuter Strike 'hehe, she always liked the Vintage stuff' or Splinter Cell, Call of Duty/Zombies, Chainsaw Lollipop or Saints Row 3. Depending on what games she has and what console she brought with her. And if not that she probably was playing games with people's heads, trolling them.

The boys were probably practising or strenghtening their bond as a group with some fun activities.

*Sigh* While I..... am stuck in this boring hell hole, bored to death. God Kill Me Now!

Ugh!!

 Maybe I should go disturb one of the girls. 'hehehe.... Ugh!!! Rain is seriously rubbing of on me...'

Even with the realisation of Rain's mischevous devil side is rubbing off on me, well I always had that side but I was always known as the nice twin.... still! I always had that devil anyways but not devious as Rain's is though.. Oh Well!!

I decided on visiting one of them but which one?

Ugh! This is so troublesome!!!

Oh great, now I'm turning into that lazy Shikamaru from Naruto. Meh who cares.. he's smart and I was pretty much born lazy so oh well...

In the end, after much thought, I decided on visiting my baby sister, Rain.

I walked up some stairs, through various hallways and past some double doors to finally reach Rain and YongGuk's wing of the house.

Yes this house has wings. I couldn't belive it when they first told me but it actually is that huge. I know it doesn't look that big from the outside but this house is MASSIVE.

I was now in front of a pair of white washed double doors with some gold ts and linnigns carved on them.

I was about to bang my hand loudly on the twin giants only to be interrupted by an "Ay yo what up, homie? How's it chillin' in the (insert weird Ray William Johnson (if you watch Equals Three you would know him) voice) hoouusse~~~~~"

"Meh nothing much. Just really bored...." I said with a bored expression.

"So you come here?" she asked with an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter