Pleasant Surprises 5 - Love at First Flight

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Karla's P.O.V.

 

We finally reached this private island TS owns. They haven't told us where it was or how long it was and we had no way to find out 'cause they told us to switch our phones off like normal planes do and I didn't check what time we left and there was absolutley no clocks to be seen anywhere on the plane and when I do ask someone they just tell me it's a secret. I even tried asking F.A.K. but they don't know either. I don't know if I should be scared or not....

As we walk out the plane I notice that everyone had either paired up or in some kind of group. Cj was with Zelo, probably flirting. The thought of this only made a smirk crawl on my face. Jannie was with YongJae and JongUp lauging and chatting at the same time. 'Wow, I've never seen her so happy or to be more exact.... hyper?!?!' and Rain was with YongGuk and Himchan, both guys laughing hysterically as Rain said a joke that I really didn't want to hear, for some odd reason. The ony one lefs Daehyun who was walking silently  by himself. I felt kinda bad for him and I also fet quite lonely as well, so I took this as the perfect chance to talk to my ultimate bias!!!

I swiftly walked towards the blonde male and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey" I greeteed him and gave him one of the cutest simle I could muster. 

"Hey" he greeted back. "Where's your mask?" I asked him, somewhat curious but I kinda didn't care I just wanted to talk to him :P. "Oh, it's in my bag, why?" "Nothing, I was just wondering. I like it better when you don't have a mask." I told him honestly and earned myself a handsome smile and a thank you.

"Hey you guys wanna go out somewhere?!" Rain suggested loudly, inerrupting everybody's, including mine! hmph!, conversations. Bang and Himchan were just standing there with smirk that was really being tried to be showed into a minimum amount. "Where do you wanna go?" Our unnie asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and started lookin at everybody, asking for any suggestions through the look on her eyes.

"Nya~ do you guys wanna go to the arcade! If they have any?" She exclaimed ecitedly at first but then she put her index finger to her chin in a pretend thinking pose. "Yeah! I wanna go to the arcade!!" shouted Zelo all hyper then jumping up and down in excitement.

Several "Hehe, your maknae's cute." was heard simultaneously from the  B.A.P. boys, excluding Zelo, and also from the F.A.K. girls, excluding Rain, then an awkward silence poluted the atmosphere like a toxic gas coming from an old and moldy facory.

Though not long after, a few giggles and chuckles errupted and a massive cheshire cat grin was displayed on the proclaimed cute maknaes' face 

Cj went up to me and said " Why does he have to be so cute ahh kya~ kyopta!" without realising she said it too loudly,   I mental face palmed myself then all of a sudden Zelo interrupted our converstation "do you really think I'm cute huh"" he said asking Cj with a slight blush crossing his cheeks, a embarrased smile on his face and a hand behind his neck. While Cj just stands there turning into a cherry tomato as she just nods shyly looking down on the floor also embarassed.

"ugh this fangirl" I thought.

"Yes, Yes she does..." our cute maknae Rain included with her brows dancing up and down and a mischevous grin across her face walking up to the gathered group of 4 maing it 5. Once she  finally reached us she started nudging Cj's elbow every once in a while and winking at Zelo.

"Hehe stop it Rain." Cj said pushing Rain away but accidentaly towards Zelo. He caught her in his arms and she started winking at him and whispering 'Cj likes you'. Cute maknae kept this up until other cute maknae became a cherry tomato, metaphorically speaking that is. Once he turned into the said fruit she wrapped her hands around his neck and blew on his ear, 'hehe LOL she is so making him blush' i thought to myself. She then let go of him then wined at him again and went behind hes back and started pushing him roughly towards Cj then taking his arms in hers then wrapping it around Cj. "Aww don't they look cute togehter..." Rain said in a mock-cute way(if you get what I mean??? cause I don't -_-")  

More chuckles and giggles errupted,= and everybody started nodding in agreement. Cj and Zelo then became a cherry tomato(metaphorically speaking....again.) 

"Ok, now that I got one of my unnies with her smexy dream guy, oh and that's the only time I'm calling you that, we should get going now.... I bet my sis would wanna nap after such a loooooong journey..." Rain said emphasising the word 'smexy' then pointing out to Cj by the middle and mocked her older sister by the end with a cheesy, innocent smile. 

Cj came up to us "Hey guys" she said with a low, quiet vocie, we were slightly socked 'cause she would normally be hyper and excited but "why is she like this" i thought to myself " know how i really like Zelo right?" "yes" we said in sy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter