Pleasant Surprises 9 - Truth or Dare II

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain's P.O.V.

 

Karla stared me down with as much emotion she can muster up to break me down, but nothing worked. She stared at me with eyes that can kill and a winter-cold facial expression.

Though all her efforts were put to shame when I held my ground and stuck that cheesy, pretend-innocent grin many people ever so loved.

"Anyways....." Jannie sang awkwardly. What a great sister.

I made a mental note to thank her for attempting to dissolve the intense cloud looming over us. And maybe not.

I looked at them with my grin and they looked at me with a worried expression. Worried that I would die, right there and then by the hands of the cold, heartless and irate, Karla Smith.

"Ok Karla, calm down. You should know by now that only one person can make her go uncomfotable, and that's her sister. Well her sister's death glare to be more precise." she remided the older girl.

"Sooo~ guys, do just wanna get on with the game?" Jannie asked looking unsure.

I stopped myself from answering the question to give everybody time to think. They nodded their heads and I  did too.

"Zelo. Truth or Dare?" my sister asked the boy.

 

Jannie's P.O.V.

 

"Zelo. Truth or Dare?" I asked him.

I could feel my lips twich up into a devious smirk and my eyes sparkle with mischief.

I waited for his answer patiently, plotting something evil for both choices.

So technically...... the kid's doomed. Hehe LoL ^-^

"Well....." my sister urged him like I did too Daehyun.

"Dare" he exclaimed, albeit confidently.

I crossed my arms and looked over to my sister. She too had an evil smirk on her face. I guess it runs in the family?

I could tell she was plotting something aswell so I pulled out my phone and texted her.

To:Rain

From:Jannie

What do you think I should dare him?

I waited for a couple seconds giving her time to think till I felt my Electric Blue iPhone 5 vibrate in my pockets.

I took it out and read what she said,carefully. Very carefully.

To:Jannie

From:Rain

I dunno... Probably something that would somewhat please the boy and annoy Cj. SO technically something that would benefit us. Entertainment wise. ;)

To:Rain

From:Jannie

Like what?

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up to see everybody looking back and forth. From me and Rain.

They all had curious expression that are absolutley.....PRICELESS!

I felt my phone vibrate. Again.

I took it out once more and read through my sister's evil plan.

"Ok, Sooo Zelo~" I sang with the biggest smile I have ever, and I mean ever, had on.

"OK, so dare....." I paused for a dramatic affect that only irked the others but entertained my oh so sweet sister.(everybody note the sarcasm)

"I dare you too..... go towards Cj pick her up, bridal style then take her to your room and go have some fun." I said winking at them casually.

The two kiddos had faces like a fish out of water, gasping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter