Pleasant Surprises 2 - Introductions between the Bands

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Zelo's P.O.V.

 

"This is Rain Anderson, I just met her today and she's particpating in The Battle of the Bands competition." said my Hyung introducing us. She gives me a simple nod as a form of acknowledgement . I give feel a warm sensation spreading acroos my cheeks. 'she's pretty.' I thought to myself eyeing her.

I notice that she was wearing pair of plain black schuh-buzz-lace shoes, blue tripp nyc stretch skinny jeans , a loose grey top with the letters NYC printed on it, a robot mickey mouse pendant, merd glassess and a grey/blue NYC fitted cap, plus she had some make up on (smokey-eyes) and her jey black hair was in loose curls.

I finished analysing her whole look and directed my gaze back to her face. She wore a blank expressioin on her face, one that seemed unamused.

I then realized what it was.

"Oh sorry, Hi I'm Zelo!" I said quickly then bowing. "Hi." she said giving me a pretty smile.

At the corner of my eyes I could see hyung frowning. He looks..... jealous.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to turn to Rain again. "So you're performing right." I said while walking to an empty table by a window. "Uh, yeah." she replied, treiling behind me. "What's your band called?" asked my Hyung. "We're called Fallen Angel's Kryptonite F.A.K. for short." "So, what song are you singin?" I asked. "I don't know, that's probbably why they called me out this early. she said putting her right pointer finger to her right cheek. I noticed a blush spreading across my cheek so I turned to my Hyung and noticed he was blushing too.

'Oh no, he doesn't like her does he?! I questioned myself getting uneasy. Even though I just met her.

"Uhm.. we should probbably buy something now then we could talk on the way." she mentioned having a good point. Me and hyung agree with her and nodded our heads.

Hyung and Rain line up only for a couple seconds until it was their go. They each took a turn in saying their order then going further into the line to pay then at the end of it they got their orders.

The three of us walked out of the coffee shop and headed for the Battle Grounds.

"So Rain, do you like B.A.P.?" Hyung asked with a playful smirk on his face. She just nods her head yes and sips her Ice Coffee. "Who do you like best? I mean who's your bias." I asked slightly embarassed. She looks to her right to look at me then turn to look at hyung then back to the front. I could see a smirk playing on her glossy lips. "Well...." Hyung insisted. "Hm... my favorite has to be..... YongGuk." "YonGuk oppa" he said with a triumphant grin and correcting her. "Don't even bother." she replied cooly. A pout was now placing itself on my features as I realzed I wasn't her bias. She notices then says "Aww, don't worry about it. One of my friends is like in love with you so." she said reassuringly patting my back.

  YonGuk's P.O.V.

 

We finnaly  reached the Battle Grounds and that grin was still plastered on my face. I don't know why but she makes me... happy. And th way she comforted Zelo. Two sentences and a pat on the back was all it took her to get him back to his feet. And hell, he was excited to meet Rain's friend. I wonder what she's like? Is she nice? Is she pretty? Or is she just another fan girl? I hope not, but I doubt it. Rain doesn't seem like the type to be friends with those kind of girls.

"Well it's nice meeting you guys in person and you know I'd love to spend a bit more time with you but ma band awaits." said Rain's smooth voice interrupting my train of thought. I waved a hand a her slowly retreating form "See ya." "Bye, Rain" said the maknae of B.A.P. "Adios Amigos" she said before departing from us.

"I wish we could see her again." said Zelo in a whisper. "We can visit her at the Competitors Lobby if you want. Maybe the security gurad would tell us where her changin room is." I said. Zelo's face lit up and a smile formed its way on his features. "Okay, after we tell the rest fo B.A.P." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thir Person P.O.V.

YongGuk and Zelo told B.A.P. their plans and they all wanted to tag along, all dying to meet this girl.

The six

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter