Pleasant Surprises 3 - Winning Performance

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rain's P.O.V.

 

"Oh, well we just kinda wanted to see you again me and Zelo I mean." YongGuk said scratching the back of his neck. "aww, that's nice so nice of you." I said happily giving them a pretty smile. "and the others also wanted to meet you." he mentioned. "You know, Hyung talked about you a lot in such a short period of time." Daehyun said walking towards Karla's direction. "HE was actually." said Himchan smirking. "Oh, what did he say?" I asked sitting between Himchan and YongGuk on the three person couch. "Well first hmp hmp hmp" Himchan's words were muffled my YongGuk's hands covering his mouth. I jumped on YongGuk's back and tried pulling his hand away. My feet against the arm of the couch, chest pressing against his neck and the back of his head and my arms grabbing his forearm. "Nya~ What did you say?"

YongGuk's P.O.V.

I could feel a blush rushing to my cheeks as her chest area made contact with the back of my neck and head. The members still around which was Himchan, YongJae and JongUp had a smirk on their faces, except for Himchan. I wonder why? Well at least she was behind so she can't see. "Hey YongGuk you're face is red are you ok?" she said pushing her chest harded on my neck to get a better view of my face. I don't know if she's doing this on purpose or not but this is... ugh!!

Rain's P.O.V.

'Hehehe. I knew studying human pschology, I can so tell what he is thinking right now and the other membeers at that. Oh and yes I was doing it on purpose. Don't get me wrong it's not that I wanted to be like this, I got infected.' I though to myself chukling evilly.

A shiver ran up my spine and chills across my body as I realized what kind of thught I just had. I really am changing a lot in such a short time.

A sigh of exaspertaion left my lips as I release YongGuk's arm and walk of to where my sister was.

"Ding Dong"  the sound of the bell ringing in our ears. "I'll get it" CJ offered.

A sigh of exaspertaion left my lips as I left goof YongGuk's arm. I sat down on the couch and waited to see who the unexpected guest was.

The golden door knob twisted along with CJ's hand and F.A.K. was waiting in anticipation.

Though I could feel eyes burning holes on my back.

A gasp of shock was heard when the door opened and a gallon of green sticky slime up and landed on CJ's head on soaking her hair then dripping down.

An ugly evil laugh errupted from an ugly blonde. *Gasp* another gasp was heard but this time from the ugly blonde. "Tsk, serves you just right bit-" "OI!" I said but was interrupted by my sister's censorship. I turn to look at her with a blank expresionless face "what?" I asked. "Dude, don't just start swearing. Have you forgotten who you're with?" she asked me full of authority but I wasn't going to budge. "So? she deserved it and you know it." I said blankly. "pouring ice cold water at a dumb blonde, no offense to you guys, but what you just did doesn't solve things and you knnow that." she nagged me like a sensible sister would do.

"Ugh!! You are SO paying for THIS!!" she shouted walking near me getting ready to slap me.

I cringed, my left arm was starting to hurt. I grabbed the aching arm with my right and clutched onto it tightly. I fell on my knees still clenching my throbbing arm with and iron grip. Everybody started aprrouching me slowly with worried looks plastered on their faces. The dumb blonde stopped on her tracks and looked down on me. A satisfied smirk was playing on her lips and kicked my on the back. "Tsk, serves you right !" she said using my own words against me. She then litterally skipped out of the room happily like nohing ever happened.

"Told you she was a ." I said once I knew she was gone and sitting up in the the proccess. They had dumbfounded looks on. "Stop staring at me like that!" I exclaimed whilst gettin back up on my feet. "The hell dude!! Quit tricking us like that!!" my sister nagged me a bit more but this time along with Karla.

I directed my gaze at Cj and saw her staring at me. A smirk grew on my lips and she started laughing hysterically. "Idiots, there is a reason to why I do all this madness." I said still with that smirk. "And what would that be?" asked a YongGuk with a disgusted and displeases look on his face, same with other members. "Well firstly I did what I just did for revenge. Not only for me but for the whole group especially Cj because those three unnies would never take revenge on anybody so I do it for them. Secondly, it was a good way on making Cj smile again because that slimy experience would have probably made her depressed and very frustrated then would run home then lock herself in her room and cry her way to sleep with the thought of being unwanted and hated for maybe about.... 13 years."  A chuckling Cj interrupted my ranting and displayed a self-disapointed look on her face. "Dude, don't worry about it. You won't be doing that anytime soon." I told her reassuringly while Jannie and Karla pats her back aswell. "Anyways where were we? Oh yes then thirdly I wanted to prove three things: number one) to prove what that dumb blonde Melissa is like number two) to prove to you that I CAN  take control on difficult situations and be a good leader and number three) tto prove to you that I am NOT weak." I said.

"So you did all this to prove your unnies wrong?" asked a now more relaxed YongGuk. "Pretty much yea." I replied nonchalantly. "Hm. good on you." he said smiling his gorgeous gummy smile.

"Ding Dong" the door bell rang again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter