Pleasant Surprises 4 - Where It All Begins

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cj's P.O.V

 

'We're finally at the airport on our way to the private island in the Carribeans that TS owns. All the things we went through to be able to go there. All of the training, hardships and all the blood, sweat and tears shed are finally paying off. F.A.K. is finally able to go to the Carribeans with B.A.P.

Aish! that was sooo much work! I can not actually belive we get to go to the Carribeans with B.A.P.!!! O.M.G! Die hard fan girl mode activated.

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!  Oh my Gosh! OH MY GOSH!!!'

A smile formed on my lips as my fan girl side started having a heart attack of excitment in my head. Though I doubt I can keep all that action in my mind any longer as I near Jannie's House.

Me, Jannie and Karla are going to Rain's house then she's going to have someone drive us to the airport and there we would meet B.A.P.

The closest one to my house is Karla's so I'm heading there first. It was only a 5 minute walk. So I tugged my small samsunite luggage behind me and trek my way to Karla's.

On the way I couldn't help but think what kind of things are we going to be doing in the island, what kind of things are we going to experience and what kind of place the actual island is.

I stopped my little trek and turned to ring the door bell of Karla's house. The short little tune rang inmy ears getting it stuck in my head, making me repeat the thing over and over again, humming it. 'Darn It!'

The gate opened and revealed a girl with honey brown hair. This girl was wearing short shorts and a plain red tank top underneath a white I Love Nerds of the shoulder loose top with a pair of Black, red and white Nike high tops.

I only stepped inside and closed the gat behind me then waited for her there. She got her luggage which was the same as mine and we went off to Jannie's

"Cj, do you know why Jannnie and Rain don't live in the same house?" Karla asked me with a curious tone. "Oh, that's because they bot worked hard for their house an-" I was interrupted by Karla asking me another question. "what do you mean worked hard?" "Well if let me finish..." "hehe sorry. Ok carry on." she told me smilling. "Well they don't live in the same house because they both worked hard to buy their houses 'cause you know they don't live with their mom anymore right?" I asked rhetorically "that's because they both wanted independence. They didn't want to follow any rules especiallt Rain" "yeah, I know she gets irritated when people tell her what to do." "yea and you know Rain also wanted to you know work for what she got instead of getting it for free. Well except for food."

"Ding Dong" Me and Karla pushed the door bell and waited for Jannie outside. "Why didn't she open the door like I did?" karla asked me, slightly confused. "She's too lazy..." I said nonchalantly.

She opened the door and stepped out of her two-storey house and we went on our little journey towards Rain's house.

The walk to Rain's house was the longest. It took about a good 45 minutes to get to hers from Jannie's. "Ugh!! Why does she have to live so far away?" Karla said slouching in her walk whinning like a child. "Because she's picky." Jan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter