Pleasant Surprises 6 - We Have Arrived

PLEASANT SURPRISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cj P.O.V

 

We arrived at the beach house after an hour and a half of driving.

As we got out of the car Zelo crept behind me i jumped in surprise "haha got surprised" "NO" i walked away in annoyance then Jannie came running after me as we went in the huge house.

As I got closer to the house I only start to notice how big and well..... grand it was. The green grass surrounding it than actually having white sand around it only made the houselook more special.

I heard Zelo shouting my name, trying to get my attention to apologise. But this only made me remember that I was upset with him so I ran inside the house leaving my bags on the ground 'hopefully they bring it inside, 'cause I really can't be bothered to do it myself.' I though to myself hoping that seeing me running inside upset would get them to do what I want.

But unfortunatley that would only just be a mere dream because once I slammed the door to the nearest room I fouind inside, I heard our leader/maknae calling out my name "CJ! Get your bag now!! It's gonna rain soon!!" she houted at me clearly annoyed.

I felt like crying though I didn't know why so I it in and went outside to get my luggage.

I looked up at the sky to see that it was as clear and blue as it was when we got here.

I stormed insideand saw everybody sitting on the couch. "What the hell Rain!! It wasn't going to rain!!" I shouted at her, throwing my bags on the floor, crossed my arms across my chest and stomped my foot on the ground like a child. "Well, sorry if you were too lazy to get your own luggage." she said nonchalantly "Now sit down..." she comanded me but I was still pretty pissed so I just stood there and glared at her. She glared back and we had a competition of who was more superiour.

"Guys, let's just forget about it...." said the boys trying to calm us down but the tension only got worse.

"HHAHAHAHA!!!" "YOU LOOK SO RETARDED!!" me and Rain said through laughter as we both fell to the groung laughing hyterically.

After 2 minutes of laughing on the ground with 2 of our unnies giggling we stopped and got of the floor to sit on the couch with everybody else.The boys looked at us weirdly but we just shrugged it off.

"So, what are we all doing here?" I asked but only to be answerede by the door bell. "I'll get it" said Zelo then he ran off.

The boy came back with the good looking blonde who drove us here and met us at the airport.

"Hey guys, My name is Trey sorry I didn't introduce myself before but your manager called me out so I had to go quickly." he said pointing at B.A.P. about thh manager.

Bang introduced himself first, followed by Himchan then Daehyun then Yongjae then JongUp then Zelo. Rain introduced herself first followed by Jannie then me then Karla.

"Ok, so B.A.P.'s manager called me to tell you how you guys would be staying in the rooms." he said. "What do you mean how we would be staying in the room?2 I quickly interjected. "Roomates" "OOHHHH" "Anyways...so he told me to get 5 members doesn't ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter