False alarm

OUTSIDER

 

By the way to go home~ a group of adolescents were talking and walking.

 

“and you Luhan? You never had a boyfriend or girlfriend??”

“nee, I’m not in that”

“whae? Its cool to have some one that love you, care about you and always defending you. After all, love isn’t that hard if you really love him or her. ”

“what do you mean with [is cool] huh?”

“stop bothering Luhan! If he said he is not in that, then he is not, right Luhan?” Baekhyun, who was with Chanyeol in front them, turned his head and protested to Tao.

 

“Luhan, come here, leave that panda with his husband.” Kai says as he took Luhan’s hand and dragged him beside.

 

Yeah, Taemin was trying to ignore it but it was hard. Luhan was blushing a little bit, and Kai was smirking.

 

“Hey! Hyungs! Don’t leave me alone!” little Sehunnie, getting lag behind, yelled at them.

 

“run Sehun, or walk faster.” Taemin suggested (?).

But when Sehun catch up with the group…

 

“guys… I think we better walk faster… there’s some chasing us ;o;”

“what! Are you ing kidding!? Since when??”

“when we come out from school, im scared hyungs”

“maybe he is just emm, going to some where?” Luhan thinked positive.

“he has a knife… this is not fun guys…” Kris the tallest, says…

“who live near here!?” Kai.

“me, b-…” Tao, don’t want to let Kris see the disaster that was in his room.

“there’s not but! Ok, this is the plan, when I count to 3, we start to run. Deal?”

“what!? Are you serious? What if that guy is just a, a police maybe!?”

“Luhan, stop using your imagination in this, will a police chase kids coming out of school!? And will a police take a knife??” Taemin was almost crazy, jealous+ angry+ depress make’s him started to lose control.

 

“sorry…” Luhan who really know why Taemin was acting like that lowed his head.

 

“nee! Taemin, don’t yell at Lulu! He’s just innocent!”

“yell your Kim JongIn! You can yell to me and I can’t yell to him? What the rule is that huh?”

 

“guy’s, stop fighting and get ready to sta-…” Kris tried to stop them and put them back to the reality,

 

“BOO!” But, it was too late.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” every one start to yell, kicking and punching the air. Weirdly, no one runs.

 

“are you guy’s ok? O_O” the stranger which looked just like about their age ask them.

 

“don’t kill me! I’m to young to die!” BaekHyun begged to the boy.

 

“What!? Me? Kill you? But you’re cuteness already kill me!”

“Hey! Bacon is mine!”

 

“Who are you!? What do you want!? Why are you chasing us?” Taemin was alerted and nervous of course.

 

“Wait! Hold up! Are you ing kidding me!? YIXING! My friend!!”

“Luhan,… you, know him…?” Taemin asked carefully.

“yeah! He’s one of my bests friends in China!”

“i thought you came to find your dad! I didn’t know that you were with him?”

 

Kai was making a [shut up!] sign to Yixing, he don’t want to let the others know what happened.

 

“with who? O_O spout it!”

“with his brother Sehun right?” Kai gived an idea to the confused Yixing.

“ugh, yeah! With Sehun.”

“Luhan, I don’t know if you notice it, but this conversation is rare.” Kris, the only one that saw the sign that Kai made, told Luhan.

 

“you just shut up Kris! Please, just this time -_-”

“b-but isn’t this guy the one that had chased us and had a knife!?”

Tao pointed at Yixing carefully.

“nee, that knife? It was just a toy, look.” It was a paper knife, but looks like a real one. Poker face every where*~

 

“Holy panda! How you dare to scare me with that! ! I thought I was going to die!”

“baby, you aren’t the only one don’t worry, umm Yixing right? Then why you were chasing us? And with that knife…”

“hahahaha, I wasn’t chasing you! Well, I was chasing Luhan and JongIn, cuz I saw their heads. And this knife, a little girl gave it to me, I didn’t wanted but she said that I will need it, so.”

 

*Yixing, you better not mentioning that I was Luhan’s #1 best friend…*

 

Kai want to keep every thing like it was already, and after all, he want Luhan remember it by himself, not by people telling him.

 

“whoah, you even know JongIn!”

“we were best friends when we were in China”

*why I’m feeling that I forgot something… something that really was important… what could it be…*

“I don’t know you guys, but I’m hungry and I want to go home RIGHT NOW, so if you don’t mind, can we keep walking and talking!?”

“I already tell you that you can eat BaekHyun!”

“eat your JongIn! Stop bothering me with [bacon]”

“does anyone know’s what time is it?”

“its already 2 o’clock” Taemin replied bored, he don’t have anything to do, after all, they actually skipped class. And he doesn’t know about the other class mate’s.

 

“HOLY ! My noona’s going to kill me for sure. .”

“warevers, well guys, I’ve arrived to my pretty house~ ;o; see ya tomorrow guys!” Tao was already standing in front the door waving his hand to his friends.

 

“see you tomorrow baby! I’ll call you later!” but Tao didn’t hear it, he was already in, hungry was killing every one.

 

“Luluuuu!~~” Taemin face-palmed himself after hearing this [unrecognizable] voice of Kai.

“Hyung,… you are ignoring me from yesterday, whastup?”

“Sehunnie, I didn’t ignore you! Yesterday I was just so tired,… I breaked with my boyfriend so…”

“I’m sorry about that hyung,… I thought you were ignoring me because you had Luhan…”

“haha silly boy, you are my brother too! How could I ignore you?” Taemin fiddle Sehun’s hair.

Then they walked hands in hand to pass the street =.,=.

 

(2:30pm)

"are you ing sure that those class finish at 1!?"

"if rule's didn’t change, but noona! you were a model student! how can you forget about such a think!"

"! call Kai! tell him that he really gonna be in trouble!"

"give me your phone." a samsung-galaxy flied in the air.

"are you crazy!? how can you throw it just like that!? what if i didn’t catch it?"

"you pay it, that's all, just call him and stop flustering."

"hey, I’m not drunk -_-"

"JUST DIAL THE ING NUMBER AND CALL HIM, DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT MY PATIENT HAS LIMIT!?"

"i hope he didn’t put his phone in mute..."