New friends

OUTSIDER

“finally, this is my classroom, and if you don’t mi-...” Not finishing the sentence, Sehun just walked to that room.
“b-but! Sehun-ah!” Luhan, trying to stop Sehun but Taemin stop him.
“it’s ok Luhan, I have came here before, I know how to go.”
“that’s not the problem, do you know in what grade we going to get in?”
“well, dad say that you will be in the same class with me. I think is over there.”

They were disputing about it until a voice sounded in the air.

“what are you three doing!? Don’t you know that class already started!?” a teacher, who was going to go enter to Sehun’s classroom, asked them.

“ugh, we are the new students so… wait, what do you mean with t-…”
“and you!?” the teacher interrupted Taemin sentence and pointed their back.

“i-I’m a new student too, and I don’t know where is the principal office, so I was going to ask them…” the little boy say innocently.

Taemin was going to see who was behind them, but when he heard that voice, he just face palmed himself mentally, hoping that it wasn’t who he think it was.

Luhan, who didn’t notice anything, just turned his head and made a O_O face.

“y-you!”
“yeah, is me.” Kai, who wish that Luhan wouldn’t lose his memory, say in relax tone.

And before they can say anything more the teacher held Kai and dragged Kai to the principal office.

“ugh, Taemin, he is going to be in this school too?!”
“I don’t know Luhan, but I hope he don’t.” Taemin sighed and shake his head, thinking in the error that he had make.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“what do you mean that JongIn is gonna die!?” Tiffany who was already nervous about Kais problem, shouted to Kyungsoo.

“I didn’t say that noona! I just say that he is going to be in trouble.”

Kyungsoo, tired of saying the same, shake his head and looked at Tiffany with a pity eyes.

“then what do you mean with all this!? And the [I was always in this house]!?” Tiffany asked confusedly
“I mean, i lived here, before you moved in.”
“WHAT!? I thought every one were gone to another country or something like that!”
“yeah, they were gone but I stayed.”
“I thought you were in China…” Tiffany lowed her head, ashamed.

“I came few years before you, but you just didn’t notice it.”
“ok, but back to the whole conversation. What’s wrong with Kai?”
“he break with Taemin yesterday.”

Tiffany hitted the table and turned his vision back to Kyungsoo.

“I knew it,… but what’s going with that? He cheated on Taemin isn’t that?”
“he didn’t cheated on him noona! He is just waiting the time.”
“what!? Waiting the time? To what?”
“To go back to the beginning, to bring every thing back like it was.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“well class, we got two new students, Luhan and Taemin, they are Sehun’s brothers, Luhan came from China this year, but he has a great Korean (English -.,-), treat them well.” Then the teacher turned to Taemin and Luhan.
“go find a sit, the class is going to start.”

Luhan glanced at Taemin and every student in that classroom. Mr. Eric was right, they were some of the most handsome in there.

Taemin, who didn’t care about it, just went to the last sit. And the other just sated beside him.

“what if Kai is in this class too?” Luhan worried for Taemin, asked carefully.
“it’s ok, I think he is sufficient intelligent, he know that he can’t be in the same class with me.” Taemin replied confirmly. But at the same time…

“oh, there’s an error, they were three new students. He had just inscribed.” While the teacher was busy telling it to the student someone just face palmed and sighed.

“so, he is Kimjongin, I think every one already know about him, he is Tiffany’s brother, and he was in this school last year. Go and find a sit Jongin.” Luhan looked at Taemin with a [you’re ed] expression and stared at kaka with a [what the hell you are doing] because Kai sit beside him…

“hello again Luhan, hi there Taemin…” Kai just greet them with a [nothing had happened] actitude, which make Taemin feel more depressive.

“so you three are the new’s student? I’m Byun BaekHyun. Nice to meet you.” A little boy in front of Luhan turned back and greet them too.
“Me! Me! Me! I am Park Chanyeol!, BaekHyuns boyfriend!” and beside BaekHyun, a tall boy (tall for his age) started to yell, seems like trying to grab
 the teachers attention, wanting every one know about his relationship with BaekHyun.

“shhh! Every one’s gonna hear it!” BaekHyun worried about his reputation scolded Chanyeol.

“aren’t you two to little to be in a relationship?” Luhan, who already forgot about Taemin and Kai case, asked them.
And Taemin, was aready blushed about Luhan’s words. But Kai just face palmed, thinking about when Luhan became so innocent.

“I don’t think so, I think that love didn’t restrict the age,so…” BaekHyun replied shyly.
“yeah, what ever my Baek say is right!” Chanyeol, always thinking that whatever Baekhyun says is right.

“can you guys shut up? I can’t here what my baby is saying.”
“your baby? Do you mean the teacher!?” Kai asked confusedly.
“NO! I mean my little baby! Not monster!”
“WUFAN! What did you say!?” seems like their conversation were too loud…

The teacher was disappointed by the new students, they were to noisy just in the first day, they were talking like they were in their house, and that make every one started to do like them.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
“ok class, the homework is: write a diary about how you passed with your brother every day. From now on till august.
“teacher, I don’t have brother, can I write about my boyfriend?”
“about your what!?” every one started to laugh.
“yeah, about Wufan. is there any problem?”
“write about your boyfriend then, remember from today till august. It cost 30 point for the final exam, and you had to read it.

Sehun don’t know what to write, about Luhan or Taemin. both were his brother, but Taemin was just an adopted, and Luhan was his real brother. Sehun didn’t even know what to write, because he spend more of his time in the practice room than with his brother, so he just started to think about write a false diary about it.