Same school

OUTSIDER

“Kids! Wake up or you are going to be late for your first day!” Mr. Eric yelled to 3 little boys but there were no reactions.


“not going to wake up huh, let see.” then he started to yell at their ears.

“What the was that!?” Luhan, the first to wake up, yelled like a don’t know what.

“Shut up! I want to sleep!” Sehun, the sleepy bug, and then…


“I’m already up, there’s no need to yell” Taemin said in a relax tone.
“Get prepared if you don’t want to be late!”

It was just 6am and their dad already wake them up.
“aish, I want to sleep.”
“get up Sehunnie, or we were gonna be late.”
“Luhan… class start at 8, it’s still early.”


“……” he just answered with a poker face.
“common, Sehun, get up, let’s go to eat breakfast.”
“askadafgahajala”
“what the hell he just said?”
“that means that he don’t want to get up, let’s go first Luhan.” This just make Sehun feel forgotten by Taemin, but he doesn’t know the story behind the coldness of Taemin.

“finally come huh” Mr. Eric was already waiting for them to start the break fast.

Which it was toasted bread and juice.


“dad, if school start at 8 why you wake me up that earlier?”
“because you are gonna be new there, so.”
“arasso arasso, just eat and shut up.”
Taemin was still depressive with those question, because he really don’t want to finish with Kai, something that started years ago…
“Sehun is not going to eat with us?”
“nee, he always eat alone, leave him there, that sleepy head. Back to every thing, you two are going to be the most handsome in Sehun school, do you know that?”
“ugh, dad, aren’t you exaggerating a little bit?” Luhan, who almost spout the juice, asked.
“of course not!”
“it’s real Luhan, one day I went to Sehun school, and every one was staring at me because im so gorgeous.”
“ you Taemin! can I go to other one!?”
“why? Is good to be the most handsome! Every one obey you!”
“I don’t want any one to obey me, that’s sound kinda rare I think.”
“it’s ok, we are gonna be the 3 mosqueteros” Sehun said while walking down from the stairs.
“you finally wake up sleeping beauty”
“I finally find you, my beast~”
“what? I mean sleepy beauty not the beauty and the beast, babo.”
“nee, whatever, where’s my breakfast?”
“in front of you!”
“just shut up and keep eating! Or we are gonna be late!” it was Minseok who yelled from outside, seems like their voice were too loud.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“JongIn! Are you awake!?”
“yeah noona, im changing”
“ok, I wait you downstairs then.”
“………” 


Kai didn’t want to go, he know he’s noona still remember about yesterday conversation, so she’ll ask him, so he decide to escape throught the window… he got all the paper he need for the inscription and some money, so he didn’t hesitate and jumped… but because this jump, he’s foot get injured…

he’s instinct tell him that today is going to be a bad day…
 

~knock knock knock~


“Kai are you okay!?”
“……….”
“im going to broke the door if you don’t open it!”
“………”
“one!..... Two!...... Three!......” and someone opened the door from inside.


“whats up noona? JongIn isn’t here” Kyungsoo sayed with the most angelic and innocent face.
“what are you doing there!? When did you came to my house!?”
“I'm always here, but you didn’t see me, that’s all.”
Yeah, he wasn’t a human, but something that was alive.
“where’s Kai?”
“he jumped from the window and run to school.”
“what!? Then who the hell is going to tell me what happened to him!”

already forgetting Kyungsoo existent, Tiffany yelled.
“im here for that…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“is everyone in the car?”
“yeah dad, we are inside here, now, can we goo?” Luhan, which was nervous, cuz he was finally going to a Korean school.”
“calm down Luhan, almost ready. Well Minseok, those are their papers for the inscription, don’t forget to tell the principal that im tho tutor of these kids.”
“it’s ok master, I know how to do it, is not the first time after all.”
“ok, then go, Luhan and Taemin in the same class right?, have a nice day kids”
“byee~~~” finally leaving the mansion. Luhan was very happy and emotioned, then he remembered all his friends in china, it has been already 2/3 years, and he forgot his promise, to call them when he find his dad…
“do you feel better Tae…?”
“my instinct is telling me that something bad is going to happen…”
“hope that wont come true…”


10 minutes and they had already arrived school, it was a big achool, painted yellow and blue, it has a little garden and a big statue in the middle.
“go in first, im going to make the inscription.”
“common Hyungs, I’ll be your guide.”


While they were walking and getting introduce, there was another boy behind them, listening to Sehun’s introductions.