Meet Kai

OUTSIDER

Luhan was walking in the street, he was searching for someone.


“Luhan! I’m here!” Taemin, his best friend in Korea saw him and yelled.
“I know you’re there Tae”
“Then what are you looking for??”
“I didn’t tell you? I’m looking for my dad thuu”
“what!? Your dad? What’s your dad name?”
“I think it was Eric or something like that, why? You know him??”


“of course not, I’m just asking. Come with me.”
After that Taemin dragged Luhan and called a taxi.

“where the hell are we going?”
“to my best friend house” Taemin answered with a big big smile and pushed Luhan into the car.

“I thought I was your best friend” Luhan sayed when Taemin get into the car.
“of course you are, but this one is a special friend.”
“your girlfriend?”
“emm, something like that, maybe.”
“maybe? Hey! To much secret between friends is bad”
“is my boyfriend house…”
“your boyfriend!? Why you didn’t tell me!?”
“what? Tell you what?”
“that you have a boyfriend!”
“shhh, the driver is hearing too!”
“I don’t care! I cant believe I have a friend like you!”
“g-gay?”
“NO! I don’t care about that, is a good or bad boyfriend?”
“we are almost arriving Luhan, stop asking me”
“ok ok”


Few minutes later, the car stoped in front of a mansion.

*Seems like Taemin boyfriend is quite rich*
They payed the taxi and started to walk, Taemin knocked the door and immediately a girl opened the door.


“Taemin! you finally came! it's been like 2 months the last time i saw you"


“yeah, it’s a very long time and a very long story”
“sure, em who is he?”
“he’s my best friend Luhan, he’s from china. Luhan, she’s my boyfriend sister Tiffany”
“hi, nice to meet you”
“hehe, nice to meet you too, my little brother is in his room, you remember where is it right?”
“of course”


Then Tiffany led them went in to the mansion, it was really big. There wasn’t a lot of furniture there but it still looked precious.
Luhan was enjoining every thing in that mansion but Taemin just dragged him and went to the second floor, it was like downstairs, but this floor was specially decorated, the walls were black and white and the rooms were black mixed with another color, it looked cool, feels like you were in a labyrinth.


Taemin just keep walking to a room, ignoring Luhan’s questions, he seems preoccupied. Like here was someone chasing them and it was going to eat them. Suddenly he stoped.
“here.”
“let's go then”

Before Taemin could open it, the door opened itself, I mean someone open it from inside. It was a big eyes boy coming out, when he saw Taemin he seems to be shocked, and run in to the room again.
“it was him?”
“Luhan… he…”
“what’s is it Tae?”
 And the door opened again. It wasn’t the same boy, this one was more taller, his skin was darker than the other one and he doesn’t have big eyes.
“Taemin…” he said as he dragged Taemin wrist.
“what do you want of me.” Taemin said with an angry tone, but with tears in his eyes.
“is not what you think”
“think what!? You cheated on me!?” Luhan, seeing his friend in this condition stand to help him.
“so you are Tae boyfriends huh?”
“who the hell are you?”
“let’s go Luhan…”
“so he is your new boyfriend? So you really stop caming?”
“what!? Is not what you think!” Luhan love Taemin, but is just friendly love, not getting further than that.
“you cheated on me too, so you don’t have the right to say anything”
“he’s just a friend, think what ever you want… you call me and tell me stop coming to your house and suddenly told me that I can came today, just for me to see this… you changed… Let’s go Luhan…”
“Tae…” Taemin was looking in front like a losted child. Luhan, who was worried taked his hand and guide him.
“it’s not what you think Taemin, I didn’t cheated on you…” Taemin’s boyfriend started to soliloquies, watching Taemin and Luhan getting far away. Then big eyes come out and consoled him.
“it’s ok JongIn, isn’t this the final that you always wanted?”
“…... it’s hard Kyungsoo! Hard to accept it… he’s really gone,… how im supposed to stay alive with out him…?” tears started to drop, JongIn falled on Kyungsoo arms, yelling and crying like a little kid, and Kyungsoo was there just like always,comforting the little boy...

 

Kai love Taemin but just in a brotherly way. Taemin love Kai in a way that he shouldn't do. But Kai doesn't know that. He was to focused on his plans... Oh Tae.....