True or False

OUTSIDER

“I can’t believe it Luhan! He cheated on me!”

After waving goodbye to Tiffany they decided to walk to Taemin house, which wasn't very far but not that close either <.>
“shhh, calm down Tae, tell me, what happened.”
“you heard Tiffany right? 2 month ago Kai called me, he said I should stop going to his house for few month, because his parent’s were angry about me, so I stop going to his house(?). Yesterday I received a message, it was him, saying that I should go today, and he said that I shouldn’t go alone, so I came with you, but… I can’t believe that it was only to show me his new boyfriend…”
“maybe it’s not what you think! What if he has some kind of… don’t know, cancer or SIDA, so he want you to hate him?”
“Luhan, you have to much imagination, that’s impossible, if he has cancer or SIDA Tiffany noona will tell me.”
“it’s not imagination! That always happend in books and dramas! Keep thinking, what if big eyes is the only one that know about it?”
“big eyes? You mean D.O? maybe. But that only happend on books and dramas so, it’s still impossible…”
“then do you have proof?”
“you saw it too! D.O was in his room! That’s sufficient proof! And, why are you so worried about it?”
“I just want to help you!”
“I’m ok Luhan… the problem is you now.”
“what do you mean!?”
“nothing, I mean, you want to see your dad right? Then let’s go” after that, Taemin runned to the other side of the street not caring of the cars.
“you want to die!?” Luhan, surprised by Tae, yelled at him.
But Taemin was talking with a man in the other side, so Luhan decide to cross the street too. When he arrived (?) he saw the man, he thought it was Taemin’s dad, but,…
“Luhan! I can’t believe you really came to korea!”
“ughh, d-dad…?”
“actually Luhan, he’s my dad too”
“whaat!?”
“haha, I mean, he adopted me when I was 11”
“how is your mom Luhan, does she knows you are here?”
“mom… passed away last year… so I came to Korea.”
“im sorry about it,… I mean it…”
“it’s ok it’s nice to see you again dad, I finally find you”
“emm, if you two don’t mind, can we go to house, it’s getting colder…”
“sure why not? Let me call Minseok.” While dialing he walked away from the two kids.

 

“how did you know it Tae?”
“your dad name is Eric right? He adopted me when he came to Korea, it had been already 3 years! I ask him why he adopt me and he said that his son needed a brother, so.”
“I can’t believe we are gonna change from friends to brother! It’s amazing.”
While they were talking, a car stoped in front of them and their dad was already in.
“so? Are you two coming home or not?”

They start to laugh and get in the car.

 

(In the car)

“so Luhan, how do you learned hangul?”
“Amber teach me” there was only their voice, question and answer, Taemin was still worrying, now that Luhan has come back, is he going to be kicked out of that house… and how he was suppose to treat Kai in school now that their relation has 'ended'…
“Taemin, in which school do you think Luhan should be?”
“Can we be together in the same school? I mean, the three of us."

“umm, I think is nice, three brothers in the same school, sounds good.”
“so we are going to our little brothers school?”
“something like that, why? You don’t like it?”
“it's ok for me”
“then it’s decided. Minseok, you'll go with the kid’s tomorrow.”
“sure master.”


Car’s keep running in the road, The sky was cloudy, there were some people walking, talking or buying stuffs. Till suddenly it started to rain, lighting + thunder it was like a 
“here is it”
“is big” then Luhan dragged Taemin to a corner(?)


“hey, what are you doing?”
“so the other house was?”
“that was my old house, I go there to study, sometimes.”
“got it, let’s go”


Their house was like Kai’s house, decorated with a lot of colors+ black. Seems like big houses in korea are painted like that…
“Hunnie!? Are you there?” Mr. Eric started to yell to the second floor.


“I’m in the practice room!” yeah, he like to dance, so he take almost all of his time in that practice room.
“come to met Luhan! Your brother that was in China.”
“Luhan hyung!?” then they saw a almost 14 years old boy sweating hardly rushing down.
“take it easy or you are going to-…!” before Taemin could finish the sentence, the little boy already rolled down form the stairs.