Diary

OUTSIDER

 

Sehunnie was lying on the floor looking at a notebook.

That was a diary, Luhan send it to Sehun when he came to Korea.

 

~Flashback~

“Sehun! Wait, take this with you!”

“what is this hyung?”

“is a diary”

“but, isn’t this your?” after receiving it, Sehun asked.

“ne, is not mine, is from someone very special to me…”

“then why are you giving it to me?”

“ just take care of it Sehunnie”

“Sehun, come on!” their dad was calling him, so he nooded his head to Luhan.

“goodbye hyung…”

“take care Sehunnie, I’ll miss you” Luhan says as he hugged Sehun.

“I’ll miss you too hyung…” then both of them cried…

 

“Sehun! Are you coming or not!”

“I’m coming dad, goodbye…哥哥…”

~End of flashback~

 

Sehun did take care of that diary, when he arrived Korea, he just put it in the box and leave it there.

._. 3/4 years pass and he finally take it out, he was going to read it.

 

“I should return it to Luhan hyung… after all, he said that it was from someone very special for him… who could it be…?” curiosity invaded Sehun’s mind. Few seconds later he start to read… and he notice that, it wasn’t a diary… it was a love letter…

 

 

 *hi Luhan Hyung, I don't know how to tell you about this,… after all, I’m not very well for this, I mean writing…

Actually, I give this diary to you, because I want to tell you something…

 

The first time that I saw you, was in the park right, I was making fun with the goldfish that was In the little pond, then you came.

 You tell me that they has life too so I shouldn’t hurt them. The only thing that came to my mind was [another ing kid talking about nature] then I push you, but you just say that at least I stop making fun with the fish.

Then you stand up, push me back and run away laughing like a clown.

Then school started and I notice that you were in the same grade but different class with me. That’s when Yixing Hyung introduce me to you, you to me, or whatever it was… remember? We both yelled like we were monsters, which make Yixing stare at us.lke if we were a pair of freaks* 

 

 

“he didn’t even wrote his own name!?” Sehun checked the cover of the diary, shake his head, sighed and continue.

 

*then you started, you started to point at me and tell Yixing how [bad] I was with the poor fish, and about that I push you,… for a few seconds I wanted to kill you, but then I saw your smile… I fall into a sort of trance ,...That smile , so innocent ,bright and pure, but that smile wasn’t for me. Minutes later then the bell ringed, we ran to our own classroom, and got prepared to the next class. After that, day, weeks, month has passed and I never stopped thinking of you, in that smile... we started to talk to each other, we had a lot of hobby in common, we use to go to the park after school finish. you became best friend, but I know that it wasn’t going to be the same, at least for me.

Maybe I’m just a normal friend for you, but I only want you to know, for me, you are not just only a best friend or brother, you are the one that I most love in this world. I’ll never forget anything about you.*

 

That diary seems to had 5 or 6 years, because the words were dim, which it was a little bit hard for Sehun to read it.

“so who the hell is the owner? I got to ask Luhan”  he close the book and stand up.

“I wonder who could it be…” he murmured and went downstairs. The silence in the house tell him that he was alone, no body was there…

The only thing Sehun can do is call Taemin, cuz he know Luhan’s will be wherever he were.

~                ~              ~

“so what are we gonna talk about?” Taemin says as he sat on the sofa, such an impatient boy.

“question, about China and some friends, right JongIn?” no reply…

“he’s upstairs. .__.” Luhan say as he choose the floor.

“well, as you can know Kyungsoo, I’m not from China-…”

“the question’s are for Luhan not for you O_O”

 

(handonman manhihimdeulgedji ♩♪yejeoncheo reom uridasimanarkka)

“Luhan, did you tell Sehun that we came?”

“anyeong, you said that there’s no need to tell him, so I didn’t tell him O-O”

“what’s up Sehun, why you’re calling?”

“Luhan, call Kai” Kyungsoo ordered to Luhan, and Luhan just nodded his head as reply.

“there’s no need, I’m coming D.O hyung.”

“Luhan, Sehun want to talk with you” Tae says as he gave the phone to Luhan.

“yoboseyo?” Kyungsoo and Kai were lying on the floor, watching the ceiling, Taemin was beside Luhan trying to figure out what Sehun going to tell Luhan.

“a diary? That I gave you before you came to Korea? What do you mean Hunnie?”

At first, Kai wasn’t concentrated in the [phone conversation between brothers] but when he hear the word diary, he’s mind freeze. Kyungsoo noticing Kai blank face, sighed while shaking his head.

“yeah, I know that I gave you that diary; but I don't remember anything written in there, or something like [who’s the owner.]”

“a confession diary? You mean, that someone confessed to me and write it there?”

“let’s go home to search about it hyung, perhaps night is coming.”

“Sehunnie, im going home now, wait for me with that diary ok?...... then see you in minutes.”

After hearing Taemin conclusion’s everyone stand up and moved to the door.

“well guy’s see ya tomorrow, good night.”

“you too JongIn, and Kyungsoo, see ya don't know when ^~^”

“I hope you can came more ofte-… Kai!” Mr. JongIn punched Kyungsoo’s stomach trying to cut that sentence.

“see you tomorrow Kai, and Kyungsoo… see you when God want. goodnight”

 

It was 6pm, and the sun was almost disappearing.

“Taxi~” he wave his hand and stopped a yellow Taxi :3

(in the car)

“so, when we are going back to Kai’s house?”

“tomorrow, D.O seems to have something urgent to tell you, and I want to clear everything between Kai and me…”

“well, I hope tomorrow is a good day…”

They finally arrived 30 minutes later. When they go in and called Sehun, there were no reply.

“maybe he’s in the practice room,.. lets go.” Taemin, guessed, but Sehun wasn’t there.

“in the kitchen? Searching for something to eat?”

But even in the kitchen…

They ran to the little garden and search in the park that was near to their house, but there were no signal of Sehun.

“let’s go home, maybe he’s there now…” Taemin suggested

“hope he is ok…” and with a sigh Luhan closed the sentence.

 

8:30pm, they tooked two ing hours just to search for Sehun, but they didn’t find him, both of them were sweating, their t-shirt was already wet.

“I’m going to take a shower, how bout you?” Luhan, was gasping, he was really tired, the only thing he want to do is take a shower and lye on his bed.

“I’ll keep looking for Sehun for a while…” Taemin, still not giving up, start to search in every room that Sehun could be in.

“where on hell would Sehun gone…” Luhan sighed again and went to their room to take his clothes.

the lights were closed, there was someone sleeping. Before Luhan could notice it, Taemin pulled him and run beside Sehun’s bed.

“Sehun, im gonna kill you, but for tomorrow, im to tired now.” Luhan was going to ask Taemin something but… Tae just lye on his bed…

“good night Lulu, have a nice dream” then he just fall asleep.

“what the … is just 8:45 and you guys are going to sleep…?”

*well, I cant say anything, after the shower, I’m going to sleep too… *

it was a long day for every one, tired, but it was some how fun, lost and find, find and lost, but finally find again, destiny was teasing them? o.O