Jealous, Jealous, Jealous.

OUTSIDER

“what time is it?” desperate BaekHyun asked to the others.
“it’s already 12! Holy , my first day and I didn’t take any class…” Luhan, worried about the class. And Chanyeol…
“that’s, wow! Fantastic, don’t you think?”
“fantastic!? The teacher must be dissapointed of me...” Luhan lowed his head and sighed.

“it’s ok, we had al lot of day to change that.” Kai pat Luhan’s back consoling him.
“don’t touch my brother.” Jealous~ Jealous~
“y-your what?” surprised by Taemin, Kai shocked.

“yeah, they are brother, the teacher has sayed that before, you didn’t hear it?” Wufan, confused by Kai’s shock.
“are you ing kidding me!? I thought Sehun was your unique brother, and Taemin was your friend!”

“nee, Taemin is my brother too.”
“is there any problem with that KimJongIn?”
“……ani, no problem…” Kai mentally face palmed for his absurdness action.
“yeah! JongIn came in after the teacher said that, so he doesn’t know!”
“AREN’T YOU GUYS GOING TO SHUT UP!?”

Luhan, Taemin and Kai were scared by the teacher, so they obeyed it, but the others were just accustomed for that…

“why is time passing to slow? I want to go home, or at least sleep in class...”
“take it easy boy, is almost 1.”
“I’m hungry, I want to eat something.” Chanyeol grumbled.
“eat your boyfriend. Bacon’s are tasty.”
“JongIn! Are you crazy?”
“I said that you can’t call me Jongin right?”
“why he can’t call you JongIn and we can?”
“special reasons that I don’t want explain, ok?”
“…………”

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. (ok, you got me going crazy. Don’t know what to do, I need you!)

“Wufan is that your phone?” they stared at Kris at the same time.
“ugh, yeah…” Kris says shyly watching at the others, Knowing that it was his baby.
“we are not going to listen your conversation with Tao, just take it.
“whatsup honey?”
“…………HONEY!? Isn’t baby now?”
“shut up Chanyeol, let them talk.” BaekHyun pouted at his boy, adverting him.
“in group? That’s nice!”
“……”
“I wish I could hear them.” Luhan whispered at the ear that was beside him, considering that it was Taemin and keep looking at Kris.
“ok, I’ll convince them, see ya later, love you too!”
“Luhaann…” whisper+ whisper. When Luhan turned his head to confirm that voice, he blushed. His face was just inches apart Kai’s, and Kai just smiled to him. But that only make Luhan shout out and jump for the nervous.
“Luhan, what are you doing?” Taemin, tired of this friend/brother. Stared at Lulu.
“n-nothing” he try to keep calm, but failed, he was still blushing.
*I almost kiss Kai!? Holy , if some one behind me pulled me, my lips will… Waaaaa!*
“WAAAA-…” bird’s flying. Scared by the ECHO that Luhan made.
“Hannie! Are you crazy!? You really wanna die right?” Kai was behind Luhan, one hand on Lulu’s mouth one on his waist(?), trying to stop that yell.
“Hannie? When does you two became that close?”
“………” knowing Taemin’s character, Kai let Luhan go.
“he was just stopping my scream… sorry”
“ugh, guys,… Tao suggest to go back together…”
“sure, there’s no problem for me and Chanyeol, our house is on the way.”
“what about Sehun…”
“actually, he was the one that suggested this to Tao… so, JongIn, do you want to come with us?” Kris asked carefully.
“sure why not?” his eyes were still on Luhan, he really miss him a lot…

Luhan glanced at Kai receiving a [I want you by my side]. and then looked at Taemin, he know that Tae is Jealous about what had just happened, but he can’t help in anything, even in falling for Kai…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“what time is it Kyungsoo!?” Tiffany yelled from the kitchen.
“don’t worry about the time noona, get worry about the food, I smell
Something burnt.”
“argg, shut up! When does class finish!?”
“you were the model student in that school and you don’t even know when the class finish?”
“Kyungsoo! Stop skipping my question!”
“yes sir!”
*how could Kai have a friend like this…* Tiffany shake her head and face palmed herself.
“are you going to answer mee!?”
“when you finish to cook! I’ll tell you.” Kyungsoo walked to the kitchen observing what Tiffany was cooking.
“what the hell is this?!”
“spaghetti? I think.”
“you don’t even know what you are cooking!? O_O!”
“stop grumbling or cook it!”
“I’ll cook it, you just wait there for JongIn.”
“what!? You really gonna cook!?”
“I’m a chef don’t distain my hability.”
“got it, then, the kitchen is all yours~ I’m going to wait JongIn.”

*such a slhnsthswtrh, just say that you don’t want to cook*

“since when you know about Kai’s [story]”
“his story? Umm, well I think since I move to korea.”
“that’s 4 years ago?”
“nee, 4 or 5, I start to think about it, and I knew it.”
“still not getting it, but ok… get concentrate in your spaghetti”
“I know what I am doing, you don’t need to remind me”
“when the hell is Kai coming?”
“is already 1… its almost 15 or 20 minute for walk, so I think he’s almost back.”
“you know everything very well right.”
“…………”
“some times I wonder if you are really a human.”