Chapter 8

Dance With Me

The next day you walked into homeroom and saw Tiffany. You took a seat next to her.

"Hey Tiffany"

"Hey Hana what's up"

"Nothing much except I got paired with Woohyun for my final dance piece!"

"Oooh thats bad. Your in for a tough month. Whenever you get paired with Woohyun for something he ends up making you do all the work yourself. He's a total "

"I know and also Jiyeon is out to get me and me getting paired with him  only adds feul to the fire"

"I feel for you. Is there any way you can change partners"

"No I asked Rain but he said everyone else was taken so i guess i'm stuck with him"

"Well maybe he won't be that bad. You never know"

"Yeah thats true. Thanks Tiff"

"No problem" she smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into dance class and everyone was stetching so you joined.

After about 15 mins Rain called you all to sit with your partners.

"Okay class, now that you all know your assignment and your partners its now time to come up with ideas for you performance. For this first week you gonna have to plan what you all need to do. The dancers wil be added later all you have to do is worry about the performance of you and your partner. It can be any style of dancing you wish. Now the most important thing about this is to have a connection with your partner. You guys need to connnect in order to give the best performance possible. I have booked dance studios for each of you so go there now and come up with ideas. I'll be coming in every now and again to check on you but the rest is up to you. Good luck class!"

You walked to you studio with Woohyun trailing behind you.

When you got there you waited for him him to come. Both of you were sat in awkward silence.

"uuuuh so do you have any ideas for the dance?"

"Nope"

*Silence*

"Well I thought that we should combine two styles. My specialty is ballet and I thought of combining it with Hip Hop"

"Hmm"

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Hmm"

"Whatever"

You got up and started dancing by yourself. Woohyun looked up and saw you dancing. His heart skipped a beat and didn't know why. The way your body moved to the music was beautiful and he was dumbfounded.

*What's getting into you Woohyun. She's just a girl. A new game. Yep a game*

little did the two of you know, Jiyeon was staring into the room with envy in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After school you walked out of the gates. You had your Ipod in and couldn't hear a thing. The next thing you knew you were pulled into an alley way and blindfolded. Before you had time to react a person threw a punch to your stromach you screamed out in pain. After whoever it was hit you a few more times you got shoved into the wall of hit your head. After that there was nothing.

Woohyun P.O.V

I was walking out of the gate when i heard a really loud scream. I ran to the alley and saw Hana getting beat up by a big guy. There was a girl next to him but i couldn't see her face. The dude saw me, pushed Hana into the wall and ran of with the girl.

I thought of going after them but then i saw Hana lying there. It really pained me to see her like this and i had no idea why.

I picked her up and put her into the back of my car, then  raced back to my house.

_____________________

Hey it's been soooooooooooooo long sice i've updated. I'm not going to make any excuses but i've kinda lost motivation for this story BUT i will still update and i shall see where that will go :D

tumblr_lz9wz4mATe1r7zkz0o2_250.gif