Chapter 3

Dance With Me

A few months had passed and before you knew it it was the day before you moved. During this time you'd spent all the time you could with your friends and extended family.Also during these past months you had been acting moody and annoyed since you reaaly didn't want to go. Everything was pretty much packed except for the essentials. It was about 10pm and you had said all your goodbyes.

You were sat in your room when your Dad came in.

"Hey Hana what are up to?"

"Nothing much"

He sat on your bed and grabbed your hand. Your Dad was also quite sad that they were leaving. Even though he had been to Korea many times he was brought up in the USA and leaving was just as painful for him as it was for you. His parents came to America before he was born and therefore he grew up in LA like you did.

"You know, your Mother is really excited to be going back" Unlike your Dad, your Mom was born in Korea. When she was 18 she came to America to study and that was where she met your Dad. they got married in Korea and lived in America.

"Of course she is her family is all there" you said and smiled.

"Are you excited Nana?" Nana was something your Dad called you because when you were little you couldn't say "Hana" properly and said Nana instead and it kind of stuck.

"I guess so but I don't want to leave. I'm more nervous than excited to be honest"

"Don't be silly Nana you'll do fine. I promise. Also i want to say i'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to suffer because of the business"

His words made you feel guilty and bought tears to you eyes.

"Dad you don't have to be sorry for anything. you're only doing whats best for us. I should say sorry for acting like a brat for these past months and I should say thanks for giving me everything i could possibly dream of"

You truly loved your Dad. He was always kind hearted and warm and funny. He was the greatest guy in your life. You wished that you would find someone like him in the future to take care of you.

"No problem my Nana" he said and pulled you into a hug.

He pulled away "get some sleep we have an early flight tomorrow"

"Ok Dad love you"

"love you too"

That night all you slept peacefully and you no longer worried for the future.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up early that morning, firstly because you were your flight was quite early ad secondly because it was impossible to sleep with everyone moving thing around and moving boxes. When you woke up you had a shower and got dressed then went to help move things. hen everything was done you walked around the house thinking of all the good time such as birthdays, christmases and time with your family. You also though of all the not so good times like breaking you arm and falling off you bike and hurting you ankle in the garden Your Dad told you it was time to go and broke you out of your thoughts.

" Hey Mom, Dad i have somewhere i need to go before we head off to the airport. Is it okay if i take the driver and go. I'll meet at the airport. I won't be long I promise"

"Sure honey, just don't be late" you gave them each a hug and left.

 

When you reached the area, you told the driver to park a few streets down, the you walked down to the park. When you reached there you went to the fountain and sat there for a few minutes. You got a call from your Mom telling you to hurry, so before you left you lest a lilly at the side of the fountain and left.

You got to the airport on time and the flight was long and boring. it lasted about 12 hours. When you arrived you and your parents went to a hotel since you house wouldn't be ready until the next day. You got to the Hotel and immediatly fell into a deep slumber.

 

The next day you got up at 11am Korea time but you were still tired because of all the travelling. You ate breakfast and got ready then you and your parents went to your new home.

2245098273_fdf208b4db.jpg

You absolutely loved the house. It was different from your LA home because it was more modern while you LA home was more on the classy side.

When you got in you looked around.

Living Room;

interior-design-for-big-living-room2.jpg

Kitchen:

modern_kitchen_1_lg.jpg

Dining Room:

Luxurious-Dining-Room-Design.jpg

And finally your room:

Big Bedroom Design by Huelsta with Huge Wardrobe and Luxury Lamp

It was definately different from your old room but you liked it.

Since it was Sunday you and your parents went around the city and visited your grandparents and your mothers family.You had quite a few cousins and aunties and uncles and they were all really nice to you. You had one cousin who was called Taeyeon. She was very pretty and was very nice to you. You had found out that she also attended the performing arts school and that made you feel relieved since you wouldn't be alone.

The names of the cousins you could remember were called Suho, Junsu, Namjoo and Heechul. It turns out they also attend the school.

After spending time with your family and getting to know them you went home and slept. The next day would be long and hard.

_______________________________-

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was ish but the next update is when she starts school so hopefully it will get better.

Comment and subscribe :D

image