Chapter 1

Dance With Me

*Knock Knock*....*Kock Knock*

"Hana... Hana are you awake? Come and eat breakfast"

The sound of my Mothers voice woke me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes, squinting at the light the suddenly came to greet me. I looked to my right at the bedside table. 10:00 am it read. I sat there for a bit daydreaming then got upand went to my bathroom to wash up. After freshening my self up i walked down to the dining room where my parents were chatting and eating breakfast.

"Oh Hana your up come and eat" my Dad said to me. Me and my Dad had a good relationship. He owned a chain of hotels around the world and they were very successful. Thanks to him I lived a very privelliged life and I was always thankful for that. We moved around while i was a kid because of the business but we stopped in LA when i was 6 and have lived here ever since. I loved LA. The shopping was amazing and the beach was just a 15 minute drive away from the house. The sun was always out and i could always count on a good time.

" So kiddo what do you want to do today? It's all up to you I have the whole day off" my Dad said.

That's weird my Dad was normally busy on a weekend so why was he acting like this today? I brushed off the feeling a continued to eat my breakfast. When I lookedup my parents where exchanging weird glances kind of like they were talking with their eyes. When they broke the gaze they noticed me looking at them and quickly resumed what they were doing. Odd.

My Mom cleared and looked at me. "Honey when your done get dressed and we'll go out. Ok?"

"Umm... sure Mom" I knew something was up and they weren't going to tell me, at least not yet.

 

When I was done with breakfast I went to my Closet and chose my Denim shorts and a cute shirt and paired it with a pair of Ballet pumps

 

It turns out my parents took me to an amusement park. How awesome? i'd always loved amusement parks since i was a kid, mayebe it was because i was a bit of an adrenaline junky. Anyways me and my Dad went on most of the rides while my Mom stood and watched. After the the Amusement park my Mom and Dad took me to my favourite restaurant. During bdinner we sat and talked about life and at that moment it felt as though nothing could bring down this amazing mood i was in.

When we reached home i thanked my parents for such an amazing day and headed towards the stairs.

"Hana before you go your father and I need to talk to you about something"

Slowly i walked back down the stair with a bit of a bad feeling.

"Whats up?" I asked

"it would be better if we sat. Hana things are going to change for all of us and i think it's for the better" My Dad started.

Then it hit me.

"OH MY GOD! Mom i can't believe it! your PREGANT! How can this happen?! I know i said i wanted a sibling but that was years ago!"

"Hana.."

"I mean it wouldn't be that bad, but i like being and only child..."

"Hana"

I continued rambling on and saying waht was on my mind

"HANA!" My parents shouted and that caught my attention.

I'm not pregnant, you're Dad is opening a new hotel in Korea and we are moving there in a couple of months"

"WHAT?!" So that's why they were being so nice, they were preparing me for this. I couldn't  believe it. Korea. I'd been there a few times to visit my grandparent and sure i knew the languge but still, KOREA? Without saying another word i ran out of the house and into my car and drove away with my parents shouting me from the house.

________________________

Hey so 1st chapter is up. Sorry if it was kinda crappy but hopefully it will get better this is only the intro. Please comment and subscribe 

Thank You :D

tumblr_l6dhk1PTn61qcdjhxo1_400.jpg