Chapter 4

Dance With Me

*BRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGG* your alarm went of. 

You got up groggily and was confused by what you saw. Then it hit you that this was a whole new room in a whole new house in a whole country, and yes it was your first day at a new school.

You were excited sort of, and nervous since it was halfway through the school year and everybody knew each other. From what you knew the school body wasn't very many because you either had to be very rich or very talented to get into the school.

With a groan you got up and went to take a shower. After the shower you changed into this. Since it was a performing arts school you didn't need a uniform because you'd be out of it most of the time due to dance practices. After doing your hair and putting on a liitle make up you were ready.

You went downstairs and greeted your mother. Your Dad wasn't there since he lest for work early. You ate breakfast whilst talking to your mum and then left the house in your car.

You reached the school in about half an hour and unsuprisingly there were many flash cars and rich looking people. 

School:

Architecture-of-Music-School-West-Cheste

There were quite a few people sitting around and talking and it seemed like they all knew each other in one way or another.

Taking a deep breath you stepped out of the car and made your way insde the building. On your way to nthe administration offices people stared and said stuff like "that must be new girl" and "the new girl from america" normally you didn't really like being in the spotlight so at that moment you just wanted to hide under a rock. 

Once you reached the offices the lady gave you your schedule a map around the school and your locker combination. You thanked her and made your way to your locker. 

The inside of the school was really nice, filled with painting of dancer and musicians and trophies from what seemed like various competitions in dance. sport and even cheerleading.

You got to your locker and you could still hear the whispers behind you but you blocked them out.

"Hi" a voice said from behind your locker you looked around the door of the locker and saw a pretty looking girl. She was fair and had a cute eye smile but what you noticed the most was she spoke to you in english rather than korean. This is what she looked like:

tiffany-204.jpg

"I'm Tiffany. You must be the transfer student from america. I'm from america, well duh i'm speaking english. hehe. I'm sure you've been hearing that all morning well not all morning since it'sonly 8;30. It must be really awkward to be joining school this late but never mind, the people here are all very nice and i'm sure you'll fit right in. Am I talking too much i tend to do that when i'm excited, and i totally am right because now i can speak english. Well i mean i could speak english to Jess, Krystal and Amber but anyway the more the merrier. What's you name?"

You were really suprised to see someone talk so much, she was very bubbly and happy and it made you feel nice inside. Also she spoke english to your relief and you felt more comfortable.

"I'm Hana nice to meet you"

"yeah same! well whos your homeroom teacher?"

You looked at your schedule. "Erm Ms Choi in room 2b"

"Oh my gosh your in my homeroom! thats totally awesome! Well lets go you don't wanna be late on your first day!" she ran off into the room and you chuckled, glad you made a new friend on your first day.

You grabbed your things and turned a bit too quickly and bumped into someone.

"Oh ,my i'm really sorry"

You looked up to see a guy who was extremly handsome. "No problem cutie" he said and winked at you then he walked off with his friends.

You were dumbfounded *Cutie?!* You thought. Whatever you walked into homeroom still thinking about the guy.

__________________________

HEY! Sorry for not updating in a while. It's been a hectic week. I may not be able to update this weekend because there is a family wedding going on and i will be super busy!

Thnks for reading! Comment and subscribe ;D

 

tumblr_lx0m2vhF8W1r7zkz0o1_250.giftumblr_lx0m2vhF8W1r7zkz0o2_250.giftumblr_lx0m2vhF8W1r7zkz0o3_250.gif

Woohyun loves you as do I!